Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Secret On How To Live A Longer Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Secret On How To Live A Longer Life (384 Views)

Tips For A Longer Life: Avoid These Habits Before You Turn 50 / Adino Plus Is The Answer To A Longer Sex Peroid And Not 5 Minutes Sex / How To Live A Longer, Healthier And Happier Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret On How To Live A Longer Life by Maraokere: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2019
The first African woman to own Airline, with life span pegged at between 45 and 50 years for the third world countries by the World Health Organization(WHO), Princess Adefunke Wellington, clocking a century and still being mentally articulate is certainly out of this world.

But for Princess Rachael Adefunke Wellington, the owner of Trans Africa World Airlines, there are still many more active years ahead for her.

According to her, what kills a lot of old people is inactivity and the wrong type of feeding.

She said that on her own part, business and other activities begin immediately after her breakfast, adding that she remains occupied till the end of the day.

Can you tell us about yourself?

Well, my name is Rev.Dr Rachael Adefunke Wellington. I was born in 1919 in a place that is known today as Ekiti State. I had my primary and teachers training school education there in Ekiti and later went to Western Michigan University where I graduated with a bachelor’s in Political Science. After my graduation, I went to Houston, Texas to start an oil business. I ran a very successful oil company that employed thousands of staff. Many years later, I came down to Nigeria to float my first airline company known as Fassy Royal Airline. That was in 1994. Later, in the year 2000, I changed the name to Trans Africa World Airlines. By then we have become a major operator in the aviation industry. I am the first woman airline operator in Africa. I also did a bit of banking. I was the owner of the defunct Ilupeju Industrial bank. I have three children,15 grandchildren, and so many great-grandchildren.

Does old age run in your family?

I cannot really say that old age is in our bloodline because my father who was the king of my town died at 75 while my mother died at 74. For me, I
lived in America for 40 years, so I know what to eat and what not to eat. In short, I am very conscious of what goes into my mouth. So, I can say that
the secret of my longevity is......Read More at http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/09/27/secret-of-my-longevity-princess-adefunke-wellington/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Secret On How To Live A Longer Life by nancyiwuchukwuk: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2019
Very true, but what if u don't have anything to keep u active??

(1) (Reply)

Fibroids In Pregnancy: What You Need To Know / This is what will happen / Why Thumb Sucking Can Be Harmful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.