Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

I9S TWS Bluetooth Wireless Airpod For Sale. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I9S TWS Bluetooth Wireless Airpod For Sale. (1391 Views)

Free Bluetooth Airpod For Enterprenuers To Participate In The Wetechie Skills Bo / I9S TWS Bluetooth Wireless Air Pods For Sale / Easy to use Bluetooth car scanner for error lights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I9S TWS Bluetooth Wireless Airpod For Sale. by henribj(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2019
Twins Earphone with small size, super lightweight. Ensure a secure and comfortable fit for any ear. True high definition sound Equip with Bluetooth 5.0 and CVC 6.0 Noise Cancelling technology to enjoy clear fidelity phone sound. Quiet surroundings offer better sound. Sweat proof protection compatible with this device. You can use Both or single as your need.Auto Pairing (Voice Notice: Power on - Pairing) Open the mobile phone Bluetooth and search "Headset", then connect it. Pairing the earphone with your mobile phone, the product will be in standby status after pairing completed, Blue LED flashes 5 seconds each time. (Voice Notice: Connected) Twins Pairing Press and hold the function button of the other earbud (slave earbud) for 1s, release after LED flash in Red, two earphones will automatically pair with each other, and the LED flashes in Blue after connected.

Works with Android and iPhone smartphones

Price: 3,000 Naira excluding shipping cost.

(1) (Reply)

Join Longrich For A Better Life & Better Future / Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money / Nigerian Environment And The Performance Of The Banking Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.