Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon (12966 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album / Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message / Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by Olusharp(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Recall that two weeks ago, Ngg.ng revealed that Nigerian ace singer and owner of DWM, David Davido Adeleke, is set to release a New Album.

The Artiste had given hints that the name of the new album would be ''A Good Time.''

Well, Ngg.ng can finally confirm the name of the soon to be released album and yes the title is 'A Good Time.'

The singer's manager, Asa Asika also confirmed that the final track on the album has been completed and the album would be released soon.

Asa Asika said,

''After many many many arguments betwee Davido and I! We finally finally finally have the final tracklist for “ A Good Time” ! Tough to choose the final tracks but I’m going to leak all my personal favorites that didn’t make the final cut at some point lol."

https://ngg.ng/2019/09/27/davidos-a-good-time-album-completed-set-to-be-released-soon/
Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by soloenzo(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Olusharp:
Recall that two weeks ago, Ngg.ng revealed that Nigerian ace singer and owner of DWM, David Davido Adeleke, is set to release a New Album.

The Artiste had given hints that the name of the new album would be ''A Good Time.''

Well, Ngg.ng can finally confirm the name of the soon to be released album and yes the title is 'A Good Time.'

The singer's manager, Asa Asika also confirmed that the final track on the album has been completed and the album would be released soon.

Asa Asika said,

''After many many many arguments betwee Davido and I! We finally finally finally have the final tracklist for “ A Good Time” ! Tough to choose the final tracks but I’m going to leak all my personal favorites that didn’t make the final cut at some point lol."

https://ngg.ng/2019/09/27/davidos-a-good-time-album-completed-set-to-be-released-soon/

Obio my brother, release the fire .... That man wey no be luggage... We dey wait

1 Like

Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by Onecutetivboi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Big ups
Anticipating with fire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Gbedu wey go burst brain.

Bigger you OBO.

Keep enjoying the life of your head.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by 2shure: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wack ass
Mtv base pls
Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
soloenzo:

Obio my brother
, release the fire .... That man wey no be luggage... We dey wait
Obio ya brother?

where u come from?
We really wanna know biko!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by Risingblue008(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
All these old artist don't ve any reasonable song to offer again,wizkid o,davido o,tiwa o, etc,na rubbish dey r into now

3 Likes

Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by GodSaklek(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
I have been reading news on Nairaland without rubbish called news on front page for that past fews days now,those rubbish they puts on front page made me loose interest in Nairaland, I have been an active member of Nairaland since 2011,but I barely visit the sites for the past 5 months because am tired of rubbish I always read on front page,, Kudos to Seun anyway anyway for making huge step to make things better,know the kind of moderator u employ, not just anyone or kids, moderators on Nairaland suppose to be an experts base on qualifications, not just someone that can read and write English..

2 Likes

Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by Jalabase(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Oyaaaq
Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Respect he doesn’t take by force

2 Likes

Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by CapitalHYC(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Don't Just work Hard, Work smart... OBO all the Way �
Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Risingblue008:
All these old artist don't ve any reasonable song to offer again,wizkid o,davido o,tiwa o, etc,na rubbish dey r into now
not Davido he pays for artists to write he tries but the rest lol nonsense and afronation

1 Like

Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by NaijaTushboy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Olusharp:

Asa Asika said,

trash loading...
Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by FactBoyz: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin
Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by 1veryrealMAN1: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
smiley
Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by OnyeYahoo: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
post=82617297:
Gbedu wey go burst brain.

Bigger you OBO.

Keep enjoying the life of your head.
[/s]
shut up
Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by OnyeYahoo: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
post=82617334:

Obio ya brother?

where u come from?
We really wanna know biko!
[/s]
Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by anonymousghost2(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
if u like feature late Michael jakson, you can't top burna boy album lol..
burna boy dn take over take una by miles...
you can't deny talent..
best in 9ja.
oluwa burna
Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by OnPointMan(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
We are eagerly waiting cool

Check my signature
Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by PapaBaby: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
OBO
Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by jaxxy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Great
Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by hidhrhis(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
GodSaklek:
I have been reading news on Nairaland without rubbish called news on front page for that past fews days now,those rubbish they puts on front page made me loose interest in Nairaland, I have been an active member of Nairaland since 2011,but I barely visit the sites for the past 5 months because am tired of rubbish I always read on front page,, Kudos to Seun anyway anyway for making huge step to make things better,know the kind of moderator u employ, not just anyone or kids, moderators on Nairaland suppose to be an experts base on qualifications, not just someone that can read and write English..
who your membership epp
if u don't log on nairaland for two years your absence won't be felt so keep mute man

1 Like

Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by Kingkun69(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
I thought the name was asa Akira
No judge me na wetin I see
Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by Enemyofpeace: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Walahi I like OBO pass toto
Re: Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon by Enemyofpeace: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
hidhrhis:

who your membership epp
if u don't log on nairaland for two years your absence won't be felt so keep mute man
I tire for the guy o

(1) (Reply)

Did Munachi Nwankwo-abii Deserve To Be Mbgn 2007. / Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Osuolale (miliki) And Peter Fatomilola. OUR CONNECTION? / Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.