Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo (20358 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by sexymoma(f): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
cheesy
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by shamecurls(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
With Krest!

Well said

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by sylve11: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
pastor indirectly telling you to endure pains in any relationship you are into. tongue cool
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by Lanruze: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Coza agbara to dabi ti Kresti.
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
That is me actually, sometimes i wonder why it had to be that way..
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by Grupo(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
mu2sa2:
Oga pastor well done, continue to give "more love" to all and every woman that crosses your way. More power to your wetin-call!

Hahaha. Nawao.
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by saintaustine(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
All this pastors self.
They are disgrace to Christians.
Allowing their names to be dragged in the mud, and causing shame to Christianity
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by Olumeme: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
And also raping people
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
baby124:
2 pastors in Ilorin have come out to confirm Busola’s story. What does Pastor Coza have to say about this?
in your stupor I suppose
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Na so oooooo
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by Eaglefine(f): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
I am not a judge...God knows it all.

Meeenh! This word is really directed to me.
But Oluwa go surely reward me in due time.
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by Funmmyastic: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mutemenot:
, givers never lack. Whatever you give shall be rewarded in 100 folds, be it kpekus or Dickson grin

Lol
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by b4nks: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
The owner of this forum is a religious bigot. All you post about religion is Islam, you make 7-12 post on the average about Islam daily. Some mins ago, I tried to comment on a post on here and a pop-up came up asking if I'm a Muslim or nah. I picked No Ludicrously and to my disdain, I was disallowed to comment on that post. You choice of belief disgust me and Idk how your blog got to have so many viewers since there is restrictions to non-muslims on some of your post. Goodbye

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nwaohafia1: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
12345baba:
This man done get mouth now. Cos he done sort

Say what you know
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nwaohafia1: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
baby124:
2 pastors in Ilorin have come out to confirm Busola’s story. What does Pastor Coza have to say about this?

Say what you know. Which two pastors?
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by baby124: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nwaohafia1:

Say what you know. Which two pastors?
Say what YOU know. It’s currently trending on Linda Ikeji Blog

5 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by wonderiyke(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
omowolewa:
Why is it this love thing again Pastor?

You know, if you are accused of Cattle rustling, Milk sales should not be your next business plans.

Okay, continue giving the 'love', like other are distributing hate.

Hahahahahaha!!!! Abi oooo!

1 Like

Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Aidejay:
is dat so
please..
what the name of this film u screenshotted?
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by thaprofit88: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
Olumeme:
And also raping people

Just a question please, how did you arrive at the the conclusion that she was raped? Is it because she said so in the interview, where people were naturally sympathetic towards her, or you just don't like the man??

Honest answer devoid of insults please

1 Like

Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by Sunsets: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
As in love-making...I see what you did there...all hail Gucci
Citizenshelm:
Senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo, has said that some persons are born to give more love than they would ever get in return.

Fatoyinbo, in an Instagram post on Friday, advised that people should not be bothered when they are attacked by those they have been a “huge blessing” to.

“I think some of us were born to give more love than we will ever see in return,” he said.

“Do not be bothered if those who you have been a huge blessing to turn against you because of ingratitude, envy, and Jealousy. Don’t even think about it for a second, don’t let who they are change who you are!”

Busola, wife of musician, Timi Dakolo, had in an interview in June accused Pastor Fatoyinbo of raping her while she was a teenager.

In a suit filed before the FCT High Court weeks ago, she said the defilement has adversely affected her marital sex life.

She, therefore, demanded that Fatoyinbo publishes an apology to her on the front page of at least two national newspapers.

The apology should also run on two national television stations for seven days running consecutively.

Busola also requested the court to compel Fatoyinbo to pay N10 million as cost of litigation.

In his counter-claim, Fatoyinbo prayed the court to dismiss the suit and award a cost of N50 million, jointly and severally against Busola and her solicitor.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2uPW6xB7wm/

http://newscapon.com/2019/09/27/some-of-us-born-to-give-more-love-than-we-get-pastor-fatoyinbo/

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by DarlingEmojist(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
I just admire that name " COZA "
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by wink2015(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Citizenshelm:
Senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo, has said that some persons are born to give more love than they would ever get in return.

Fatoyinbo, in an Instagram post on Friday, advised that people should not be bothered when they are attacked by those they have been a “huge blessing” to.

“I think some of us were born to give more love than we will ever see in return,” he said.

“Do not be bothered if those who you have been a huge blessing to turn against you because of ingratitude, envy, and Jealousy. Don’t even think about it for a second, don’t let who they are change who you are!”

Busola, wife of musician, Timi Dakolo, had in an interview in June accused Pastor Fatoyinbo of raping her while she was a teenager.

In a suit filed before the FCT High Court weeks ago, she said the defilement has adversely affected her marital sex life.

She, therefore, demanded that Fatoyinbo publishes an apology to her on the front page of at least two national newspapers.

The apology should also run on two national television stations for seven days running consecutively.

Busola also requested the court to compel Fatoyinbo to pay N10 million as cost of litigation.

In his counter-claim, Fatoyinbo prayed the court to dismiss the suit and award a cost of N50 million, jointly and severally against Busola and her solicitor.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2uPW6xB7wm/

http://newscapon.com/2019/09/27/some-of-us-born-to-give-more-love-than-we-get-pastor-fatoyinbo/

Pastor Fatoyinbo is trying hard to regain public confidence and acceptance after the disgraceful sex scandal accusation.

4 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by greggng: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Not when krest is involved

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nwaohafia1: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
baby124:

Say what YOU know. It’s currently trending on Linda Ikeji Blog

See, we have seen a lot of stuffs on the net. Not a new thing. You guys should allow the authorities do their job.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by OnPointMan(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Naso bro Biodun.

For our potent products check my signature
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by Jaynom(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
baby124:
That's why he posted this trash! He's a skillful manipulator

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by davires: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
We Christians can envy each other that the devil even envy our envy.To bad.
Re: Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo by fortune1968: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pussy pastor .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu / List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. / What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.