Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Do You Have Up To 8 Million Naira To Invest With? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have Up To 8 Million Naira To Invest With? (1045 Views)

I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. / What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? / I Present To You Safest Country To Invest With First Hand Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Up To 8 Million Naira To Invest With? by Empedocles(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
The investment is an e-commerce app and site,

The total amount of money needed is 8million naira

After the first 6 months of getting the money, I would begin to pay 1million naira every month for 12months, I.e in 18 months a total of 12million naira would be completely repayed.

kindly message me via this platform,there is room for slight negotiations,on the terms of agreement.

I am willing to meet in person
please contact me via email
Re: Do You Have Up To 8 Million Naira To Invest With? by NairalandAngel(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Empedocles:

The investment is an e-commerce app and site,

The total amount of money needed is 8million naira

After the first 6 months of getting the money, I would begin to pay 1million naira every month for 12months, I.e in 18 months a total of 12million naira would be completely repayed.

kindly message me via this platform,there is room for slight negotiations,on the terms of agreement.

I am willing to meet in person
please contact me via email

What will the 8 million be used for?

How much personal resources if any have committed to this project?

Have you done a project similar to this before?

Do you already have a skeletal model?

What items will the e-commerce site be dealing in?

There are already plenty of such sites available. What is so special about this one?

Why would people pay to use this site and not the popular ones that are already in existence?

Please answer the questions I listed above but try not to disclose any confidential trade secrets you may have since this is a public forum
Re: Do You Have Up To 8 Million Naira To Invest With? by Empedocles(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
NairalandAngel:

What will the 8 million be used for?

How much personal resources if any have committed to this project?

Have you done a project similar to this before?

Do you already have a skeletal model?

What items will the e-commerce site be dealing in?

There are already plenty of such sites available. What is so special about this one?

Why would people pay to use this site and not the popular ones that are already in existence?

Please answer the questions I listed above but try not to disclose any confidential trade secrets you may have since this is a public forum

if a meeting would be possible I could come along with a proposal,just like you said there are so many e-commerce platforms, however certain tweaks which I can not put on this forum where chipped in which redefined the whole concept of buying and selling online.

If you could email your number to me,i might be more convenient sharing more information.
Re: Do You Have Up To 8 Million Naira To Invest With? by NairalandAngel(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Empedocles:

if a meeting would be possible I could come along with a proposal,just like you said there are so many e-commerce platforms, however certain tweaks which I can not put on this forum where chipped in which redefined the whole concept of buying and selling online.

If you could email your number to me,i might be more convenient sharing more information.

Are you based in Lagos?

Please send your number to nairalandangel@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have Up To 8 Million Naira To Invest With? by Empedocles(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Are you based in Lagos?
Please send your number to nairalandangel@gmail.com
yes I am based in Lagos
Re: Do You Have Up To 8 Million Naira To Invest With? by NairalandAngel(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Empedocles:

yes I am based in Lagos

I just sent you a message now. Please check and respond.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

: (download NOW) Fx-agency Advisor 3, The Best Scalper, 200+ Pips Daily / Fashion Design Business Plan In Nigeria / Feasibility Study / If You're Not Mining PI COIN Currently Come In Here Only Need 10 People!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.