Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

ANIOMA Female Friend Living In Lagos For A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ANIOMA Female Friend Living In Lagos For A Serious Relationship (331 Views)

Serious Anioma Lady Needed For Marriage / Need A Serious Nigerian Guy Living In USA. / Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANIOMA Female Friend Living In Lagos For A Serious Relationship by DeltaBachelor(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hi guys,

Trust you all are having a wonderful day. Please I would like to connect with any Aniocha, Ndokwa, Ika ( especially) and Oshimili single lady living in Lagos for a serious relationship.

I am in my mid-30's and would prefer a lady from 23-27. I am a fun, hardworking person, who is down-to-earth and also loves humble people. I am more attracted to intelligence and morals, even though beauty counts as well.

I really place value on culture, hence my reason(s) for wanting people from a particular tribe. Please pardon my preference. I specifically would prefer Ika (Agbor) single ladies living in Lagos. I also don't mind Ika ladies in Benin, Rivers etc .

Interested persons can text or call me on 08139012462. We can start up as friends, and God willing, if it's meant to be, things will escalate positively. You may also reach me on Deltabachelor@gmail.com.

Thanks and have a blessed day !!!!

1 Like

Re: ANIOMA Female Friend Living In Lagos For A Serious Relationship by Idkabas(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2019
So over time, me and my girlfriend noticed, how we couldn't vibe along in the different adult WhatsApp group we were in, because we felt different and misplaced in our sexual desire and orientation.

so we decided to create our own, an ideal platform/group were normal is boring, friendship is formed, and desires are fulfilled.

We just want a small number, 10 is what we decided, we are based in Abuja.

Guys
you have to be good looking and well groomed
you have to be sexually open minded
you have to be 110% real
you should be willing to contribute in one way or another
you have to be willing to make genuine friendship
giveaways are a possibility

Girls
you have to be well groomed and confident in your body
you have to be 110% real
you should be comfortable expressing yourself, your desire and opinion
you should be willing to make genuine friendship
you should have experienced some sort of sexual experience

You can reach me on this line if your interested for a small interview 08068007418

1 Like

Re: ANIOMA Female Friend Living In Lagos For A Serious Relationship by DeltaBachelor(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2019
Idkabas:
So over time, me and my girlfriend noticed, how we couldn't vibe along in the different adult WhatsApp group we were in, because we felt different and misplaced in our sexual desire and orientation.

so we decided to create our own, an ideal platform/group were normal is boring, friendship is formed, and desires are fulfilled.

We just want a small number, 10 is what we decided, we are based in Abuja.

Guys
you have to be good looking and well groomed
you have to be 110% real
you should be willing to contribute in one way or another
you have to be willing to make genuine friendship
giveaways are a possibility

Girls
you have to be well groomed and confident in your body
you have to be 110% real
you should be comfortable expressing yourself, your desire and opinion
you should be willing to make genuine friendship
you should have experienced some sort of sexual experience

You can reach me on this line if your interested for a small interview 08068007418

Oga Sir. Please, I beg you in the name of whomever you are serving. I hardly post on Nairaland, but I did post this due to the need of finding someone from my region to be good friends with and possibly my life partner. It is very bad to use another person's dilemma to entertain and publicize your sexual fantasies or orientation.

I would appreciate it if you can kindly take this down please. This your post totally defies the essence of my creating this thread.

Thanks for your understanding and may God guide us all and grant our (positive) heart desires. AMEN !!!!

Enjoy your weekend !!!!

3 Likes

Re: ANIOMA Female Friend Living In Lagos For A Serious Relationship by donkelvin10(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
I am Don kelvin in search of a true relationship.... Any interested Lady should call or WhatsApp me on +2349023630072

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Whatsapp Group For Hooking And Meeting New People . / In Need of a Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.