Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. (2267 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by AstroG: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I won't, I'm wondering how you'd stop me.

K
Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
AstroG:

K

When you change your mindset and stop the trolling of ladies, we will be good.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
AstroG:

Ah dont need to get married to be happy,cus ah have already satisfied with what I have become
Am 100% happy.
Am 100% fulfilled

Am trolling naija girls cause they deserve it,am not even excluding my sis tbh

Who is talking of marriage? When did I imply you must be married to be happy?
How about naija guys that chop and dump ladies,date gals for 10 years and marry another gal? Guys that marry secretly while they have gfs? There are stories of guys dumping gals at the altar to chase their Best friends? There is hurt everywhere! Everyone have gotten their share of heartbreak both males and females!

1 Like

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by CastingCrowns(f): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Not about having a crib but being happy...a fufiled and happy person can not randomly start trolling others.
The best way to spite these irritating ignorant misogynistic 'men' Is to completely ignore their pathetic drivel.. Let the foolish boy be.. A man will never reason like him that's why I ignored him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Regiomontanus(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I don't spread my legs,moronn,have been celibate for years! I have a body count of one. ..you call me promiscous yet to sleep with several ladies?look at pot calling kettle black? (If you think you will use gender inequality to make me feel men can do what they like with their bodies but women can't,then you are dealing with the wrong person!)

Look how predictable you are! You are so dumb! That someone can predict your next move....see how low you have reduced yourself to, insulting who you don't know! I refused to insult your unborn female kids or insult anyone close to you because I don't know them and they may be nice people so it will be amiss to insult them! My boy is my pride,loved and cheerished by all, healthy,topping the class in his playgroup and handsome. A bastard is better than a foolish person like you with legit birth. Not the circumstances surrounding a person birth matters but how his life becomes... I rather be born out of wedlock to a prostitute and a drug dealer father and grow up not to be like them and be responsible and successful than to be born by legally married decent couple and end up being an abomination like yourself!
By they way we have seen bastards become great people,celebrities,famous and world leaders....
Keep hating women
Body count of one? Na so. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does The G Spot Really Exist In Nigerian Women / Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos / Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.