Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. (4280 Views)

Man Posts Controversial Picture Of Himself And Female Partner After Sex. / South African Controversial Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Shares More Pantless Photos / When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I am too busy with my life to bother. Remember our emails and be a good little girl, dont let me expose your nyash here o.
Busy searching for husbands that you will still chase away with ur wickedness and smelly private parts
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rekhina:
God bless you Dickgirl007 Funmisticqueen has no shame ,I noticed dat 2. ,she was the one who wrote highnity and majestness as English asked her she said is for medical science

Infact she be disgrace 2 deeperlife ministry her church

Funmilayo ayila or akande have mercy on yourself ,

Nairaland wee not kee me grin grin grin

Oknm
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

Nairaland wee not kee me grin grin grin

Oknm
I can’t deal with these clowns cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
PrincessB1 Nice dp. Can I drink you? lipsrsealed shocked

1 Like

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by AstroG: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
lol, no matter how many times you say it, it can never be true

Ah would advise you to start ignoring her sad sad
Its becoming sissy and messy

1 Like

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
AstroG:

Ah would advise you to start ignoring her sad sad Its becoming sissy and messy
noted. Thanks
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by princfred(m): 12:29am On Sep 28, 2019
Rekhina:
She will gain respect and we will pay her for her time well spent maybe N100k ,
it seems blackivy29 is afraid of missghosted she chickened out

And wat did ubonja gained in his hullabaloo ?
If there is some sense in what MissGhosted writes its seen and appreciated but men on there needs doesn't look like one of it.
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Regiomontanus(m): 12:30am On Sep 28, 2019
Rekhina:
And What will u do Harvey ? Beat me like martinez39 promised
Martinez39 never promised to beat you. Liar. You where even boasting before him that he can't stand you in a fight and you can finish him off he dears confront you. You told him this when he disagreed and condemned missghosted's misandry, violence against men, and the subjugation of men to be slaves of women. He never promised to beat you; he never called for a fight; and you are a liar. This is how you devils, masquerading as saints, falsely accuse people and defame people. Shame on you.

Cc. Martinez39, CAPSLOCKED, JONNYSPUTE, AstroG,

1 Like

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Martinez39 never promised to beat you. Liar. You where even boasting before him that he can't stand you in a fight and you can finish him off he dears confront you. You told him this when he disagreed and condemned missghosted's misandry, violence against men, and the subjugation of men to be slaves of women. He never promised to beat you; he never called for a fight; and you are a liar. This is how you devils, masquerading as saints, falsely accuse people and defame people. Shame on you.

ignore her
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 28, 2019
princfred:

If there is some sense in what MissGhosted writes its seen and appreciated but men on there needs doesn't look like one of it.
There is no sense in what missghosted writes at all
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Odogwudike2: 1:09am On Sep 28, 2019
Any lady or woman who love sex so much should call this phone number 08079707488 i will statify and satisfy very well on bed without you paying any kobo to me.
Call 08079707488.
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 1:09am On Sep 28, 2019
Regiomontanus:

Oh stop the hate already ! grin
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Regiomontanus(m): 1:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Rekhina:
Oh stop the hate already ! grin
You are trying to defame Martinez39. Too bad he logged out and won't be around till December as he noted on his profile. You, MissGhosted and others are all the same evil.

1 Like

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2019
Guest007:

I'm team Red pill... I don't have issues with the movement. Let the world wake up and allow change tongue
if you are truly female, then hope you know that the redpill female version is just being a stepford wife
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2019
Regiomontanus:
You are trying to defame Martinez39. Too bad he logged out and won't be around till December as he noted on his profile. You, MissGhosted and others are all the same evil.
U shud know how u talk to me ,that I joke with u dosent mean u should talk to me with disregard ,and don't join Funmisticqueen in her insults cos you don't know what I have in stock for her ,Please show me the respect i so much deserve Tanks
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Regiomontanus(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2019
Rekhina:
U shud know how u talk to me ,that I joke with u dosent mean u should talk to me with disregard ,and don't join Funmisticqueen in her insults cos you don't know what I have in stock for her ,Please show me the respect i so much deserve Tanks
If it were a joke, you would have said it first. It was not a joke. You probably thought of how to explain away your evil act of trying to defame Martinez39. A person that supported missghosted's misandry, violence towards men, and her subjugation of men to be women's slaves doesn't deserve any respect. You all are the same evil. Playing nice won't change anything.
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
if you are truly female, then hope you know that the redpill female version is just being a stepford wife

So because I am not petty and the fact that I have researched a movement and understood it, I have to be a man?

But if I scream kill men then I'm a lady?

There's no female version... Feminism and redpill are the opposite movements both have valid reasons to be formed.

Going by your understanding men can't support feminist causes and women can't support the red pill cause. That's a weak point of view.
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
It all started when a certain manipulative narcissist who I will not dignify with a name gained a cult following by some male drones on romanceland, leaving some females hot and bothered and some with their panties in a twist.

A certain not too bright female NLander opened a thread in response, asking for a female version of his teachings. While some ladies could not be concerned, others like missghosted (also not too bright) proceeded to make a pitiful attempt, sounding like a psychotic misandrist in the process. Her writings lacked organization, class, enriching content. her plane was set to crash from takeoff.

I won't dwell too much about the drama involving my luscious self, rehkina, amatarasha, missghosted and some male monickers recently. It's disheartening that a rabid bitch is giving ladies a bad name with her lacklustre, in THE BOX content. Anyways, i am here to give any interested lady general advice and strategy on how to make a gain a romanceland following by posting female controversial dating content. I can take on this herculean task, but my dancing card is full at the moment. Don't do this if you aren't smart or have a two digit EQ and IQ

firstly, you gotta study your rival. he didn't arrive at having so many asslickers in one day. I also know it wasn't easy for him too. You also need a basic understanding of human behavior and psychology.

secondly, you gotta plan your content, do your research and come up with a strategy. This takes time, what are your goals? what persona and writing style are you gonna adopt? Make it an interesting read.

You would also need to be highly intellectual and cerebral, cutthroat, shameless and utterly selfish by posting about controversial toxic femininity while making it classy and feminine at the same time. That's very hard to pull off especially because a lot of females are already conditioned by society to think a certain way, so goodluck on your task!!

How do you know your hard work is paying off? A lot of men will become your antagonists, all hot and bothered, they will try to shame and label you, the mods might ban you. and maybe a few testimonies will come in.

If you need help, there are words of the wise to guide you, you just need to seek answers.

May the odds ever be in your favor.

Your loving romanceland Jezebel and Maleficient,
Funmisticqueen

@the bolded..
So,are you saying ubunja work is paying off since he got most female on romanceland & whatnot, getting all worked up by his write up ?
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Greatzeus(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Guest007:
I wonder why we always copy men? They do something different and instead of coming up with something fresh we have to jump on their bandwagon and try to out do them... grin

We need threads that help women and girls better themselves rather than copying.

I don't need any miseducation personally, Lauren Hill is the only miseducation I listen to.
Oh my you know Lauryn Hill's Miseducation? Have you heard it? I am surprised really, if you had mentioned Nicky Minaj or Cardio B or any of the other halfwits,I would care less.
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Greatzeus:

Oh my you know Lauryn Hill's Miseducation? Have you heard it? I am surprised really, if you had mentioned Nicky Minaj or Cardio B or any of the other halfwits,I would care less.

Lol. We're showing our age... Well, I am. I grew up on Lauren Hill *Hearteyes* grin

2 Likes

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
It all started when a certain manipulative narcissist who I will not dignify with a name gained a cult following by some male drones on romanceland, leaving some females hot and bothered and some with their panties in a twist.

A certain not too bright female NLander opened a thread in response, asking for a female version of his teachings. While some ladies could not be concerned, others like missghosted (also not too bright) proceeded to make a pitiful attempt, sounding like a psychotic misandrist in the process. Her writings lacked organization, class, enriching content. her plane was set to crash from takeoff.

I won't dwell too much about the drama involving my luscious self, rehkina, amatarasha, missghosted and some male monickers recently. It's disheartening that a rabid bitch is giving ladies a bad name with her lacklustre, in THE BOX content. Anyways, i am here to give any interested lady general advice and strategy on how to make a gain a romanceland following by posting female controversial dating content. I can take on this herculean task, but my dancing card is full at the moment. Don't do this if you aren't smart or have a two digit EQ and IQ

firstly, you gotta study your rival. he didn't arrive at having so many asslickers in one day. I also know it wasn't easy for him too. You also need a basic understanding of human behavior and psychology.

secondly, you gotta plan your content, do your research and come up with a strategy. This takes time, what are your goals? what persona and writing style are you gonna adopt? Make it an interesting read.

You would also need to be highly intellectual and cerebral, cutthroat, shameless and utterly selfish by posting about controversial toxic femininity while making it classy and feminine at the same time. That's very hard to pull off especially because a lot of females are already conditioned by society to think a certain way, so goodluck on your task!!

How do you know your hard work is paying off? A lot of men will become your antagonists, all hot and bothered, they will try to shame and label you, the mods might ban you. and maybe a few testimonies will come in.

If you need help, there are words of the wise to guide you, you just need to seek answers.

May the odds ever be in your favor.

Your loving romanceland Jezebel and Maleficient,
Funmisticqueen

Some ladies are dump, instead of appreciating your " instinct they must copy and sadly will end up the worst shadow of what they want to imitate. Why do they feel pained or disturbed by a miseducation for pussies? The disciples of ubunja while giving testimony always claim there were once cowards till he their Messiah appeared. Isn't it crystal clear that his miseducations are for pussies who need to grow some balls and guts?if you are successful in your dating life you don't need a miseducation!
This is what ladies want to copy,always looking for opportunity to seem like we are competing with men and boosting their egos.... shame though,shame!
Lastly,I see nothing wrong in his miseducations,just guidelines for a guy...a guys dating manual, ubunja has done no wrong with his miseducations!
I only have an issue with the misogynist posts he makes online and his disrespect for ladies

1 Like

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by princfred(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
There is no sense in what missghosted writes at all
There was small sense to the ageing factor of men affecting their choice for women in one of her post though its not as dramatic as she painted it.
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 29, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Some ladies are dump, instead of appreciating your " instinct they must copy and sadly will end up the worst shadow of what they want to imitate. Why do they feel pained or disturbed by a miseducation for pussies? The disciples of ubunja while giving testimony always claim there were once cowards till he their Messiah appeared. Isn't it crystal clear that his miseducations are for pussies who need to grow some balls and guts?if you are successful in your dating life you don't need a miseducation!
This is what ladies want to copy,always looking for opportunity to seem like we are competing with men and boosting their egos.... shame though,shame!
Lastly,I see nothing wrong in his miseducations,just guidelines for a guy...a guys dating manual, ubunja has done no wrong with his miseducations!
I only have an issue with the misogynist posts he makes online and his disrespect for ladies
i agree, his miseducations don't work for long term relationships.
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i agree, his miseducations don't work for long term relationships.
No one has given a testimony of getting married to the love of their life....
His miseducations has a target audience,those who aren't in for commitment like marriage or settling down...
So there are those gaining from it
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by AstroG: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Michellekabod2:

No one has given a testimony of getting married to the love of their life....
His miseducations has a target audience,those who aren't in for commitment like marriage or settling down...
So there are those gaining from it

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=AstroG post=82681277][/quote]
At Least am not a hypocrite like you that will condemn the redpill if it were for women...I have acknowledged that there is nothing wrong with his redpill since it's advice for guys.... Ubunja has done no wrong. I only have problem with the comments he makes on Nairaland about females!
His target audience are not men really be interested in settling down,and it is their choice....I am not a bigot like you that will sham girls threads or insult girls based on their choices...I respect both genders...
Shame!
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by AstroG: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Michellekabod2:

At Least am not a hypocrite like you that will condemn the redpill if it were for women...I have acknowledged that there is nothing wrong with his redpill since it's advice for guys.... Ubunja has done no wrong. I only have problem with the comments he makes on Nairaland about females!
His target audience are not men really be interested in settling down,and it is their choice....I am not a bigot like you that will sham girls threads or insult girls based on their choices...I respect both genders...
Shame!

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
AstroG:

me hate? Hate a community dick?
Lol grin grin
F grin grin l
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by AstroG: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Michellekabod2:
me hate? Hate a community dick?
Lol grin grin
F grin grin l

Am proud to be a community dick tongue tongue
Can you be proud of been an "Hoelosho"??

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
AstroG:

Am proud to be a community dick tongue tongue
Can you be proud of been an "Hoelosho"??
What do you mean by hoeolosho? A lady that have sex or a prostitute?
If it's a lady that have sex,I will be proud of having sex if I wish because sex is not bad, is not a crime! There is nothing wrong in two adults having sex....there is nothing wrong in you being a community penis ,it's your choice ,I respect your decision.
But if it's prostitution, prostitution is illegal!

You want to play gender inequality by trying to sham only ladies that have sex but not men,but it will not work.... people eyes don open...

Are you educated? Do you reason? At least some redpill disciples have sense na ..haba

1 Like

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by AstroG: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Michellekabod2:

What do you mean by hoeolosho? A lady that have sex or a prostitute?
If it's a lady that have sex,I will be proud of having sex if I wish because sex is not bad, is not a crime! There is nothing wrong in two adults having sex....there is nothing wrong in you being a community penis ,it's your choice ,I respect your decision.
But if it's prostitution, prostitution is illegal!

You want to play gender inequality by trying to sham only ladies that have sex but not men,but it will not work.... people eyes don open...

Are you educated? Do you reason? At least some redpill disciples have sense na ..haba

Ah no get ur time too be sincere

But am beginning to find some reasons to start respecting you sha..
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Martinez39(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rekhina:
And What will u do Harvey ? Beat me like martinez39 promised
I never promised to beat you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Had My First Sex In 2021 ! / My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A / "My Mother Whores Herself, Has Many Male Friends"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.