Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,392 members, 7,781,126 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:26 AM

Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here (1202 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos Engine Supply's. / My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz / Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by jarkbauer: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Oya make una come talk wetin make una hate gazzuzz.

me na jealousy sha. e dey use him data wisely the guy dey make money and he dey arrogant meanwhile na just ordinary google mechanic turned star boy. na kaduna edo ibo boy. plus he collect my girlfriend for Obawole.

Dru23 legalwealth oya make una come talk.

gazzuzz

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
jarkbauer:

me na jealousy sha. e dey use him data wisely the guy dey make money and he dey arrogant meanwhile na just ordinary google mechanic turned star boy. na kaduna edo ibo boy. plus he collect my girlfriend for Obawole.

gazzuzz

me I have told you, I have 3 slots remaining, marry her and I will leave her for you .
Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by BamBamK: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
well, him na change agent so e normal make d system revolt

jarkbauer:

gazzuzz
Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by kingreign(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
jarkbauer:

gazzuzz

grin grin
Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by freshvine(f): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
If 1,000,000 nairaland members use their data well and sell cars on nairaland, who'll buy?

Please stop this childish rant.
Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by Exponental(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Why should someone create a topic for hatred Everyone is struggling to survive.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by owolabi5: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Success get many friends ...

And few frenemies too.
Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by dru23(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2019

Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Stupid thread

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2019
#cyberpeace

Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by BamBamK: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2019
loool.... u r obviously pained.

freshvine:
If 1,000,000 nairaland members use their data well and sell cars on nairaland, who'll buy?

Please stop this childish rant.
Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by Inception(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
#cyberpeace

grin
Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by Igashu: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2019
Monday morning
Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by generationz(f): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
#cyberpeace

grin grin

Omg gazzuzz where do you get these your names from ?

Always super hilarious.
Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by Fentanyl: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
genrationz:

grin grin
Omg gazzuzz where do you get these your names from ?
Always super hilarious.

after licking his ass thoroughly,
don't forget to buy augmentin and flagyl
for your health and safety

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by dru23(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Very unfortunate that I feel this way .....Gazzuzz your cartalk mods and co ...are very corrupt group of people.. All the post that I posted about my oil findings has been either hidden or deleted ... even the complaint I posted last nite was deleted .. Have been observing a lot lately and not try to jump into conclusion....

But my final conclusion is that your gangs are trying to control the narrative to favour your own gain. You guys are afraid of criticism and competition... you want to control what gets posted .. This forum has turned into a political fight of who controls what and how.. Let competition and facts rain my brother.....

When the whole thing about Canadian cars came up. I didn't really want to jump the gun.. I was trying to be objective and reason with you .. My thing was that as long as the buyers are given full disclosure about what they are buying that is all that matters... Than it came to my turn with my oil posting about the use of 20w50 oil .. I stated facts using owners manual of why 5w30 is great for Nigerian weather regardless how hot it is .. You still stated that aslong as the 20w50 is ok as long as the oil is change every 2k miles .. I posted facts about how some cars superficially states don't use 20w50 ...I posted for example on owners manual on certain year camrys that if 0w20 oil is not available, you can use 5w20 via owners manual. Which am sure Camry owners were not aware before.. Than to my surprise I found out it was deleted, for what reason I don't know... No-one should have any monopoly on cartalk .. ..

DRUE23 WILL ALWAYS BE FOR EVERYONE AND BELONGS TO NOONE ....I HAVE SPOKEN MY PEACE....

11 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by freshvine(f): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
BamBamK:
loool.... u r obviously pained.

Imagine I have a grocery shop in an estate that patronize me and I am making hell of money. Occupants of the estate doing various jobs patronize me cos they earn money then one day, I stood before the community and announced I have been making money everyone else should use their money well and not spend arbitrary. Do I sound wise?

Do you know not every customer is satisfied? Reputable business outlets keeps a complaint/ feedback box to deal with critics and recommendation. Most products nowadays has dissatisfied customer care line to address issues.

I am not pained, I ain't a car dealer nonetheless so keep your lousy emotional entanglement to your feeble self.
Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by Jamesbally: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Stupid thread

God bless you

Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by Jamesbally: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
dru23:
Very unfortunate that I feel this way .....Gazzuzz your cartalk mods and co ...are very corrupt group of people.. All the post that I posted about my oil findings has been either hidden or deleted ... even the complaint I posted last nite was deleted .. Have been observing a lot lately and not try to jump into conclusion....

But my final conclusion is that your gangs are trying to control the narrative to favour your own gain. You guys are afraid of criticism and competition... you want to control what gets posted .. This forum has turned into a political fight of who controls what and how.. Let competition and facts rain my brother.....

When the whole thing about Canadian cars came up. I didn't really want to jump the gun.. I was trying to be objective and reason with you .. My thing was that as long as the buyers are given full disclosure about what they are buying that is all that matters... Than it came to my turn with my oil posting about the use of 20w50 oil .. I stated facts using owners manual of why 5w30 is great for Nigerian weather regardless how hot it is .. You still stated that aslong as the 20w50 is ok as long as the oil is change every 2k miles .. I posted facts about how some cars superficially states don't use 20w50 ...I posted for example on owners manual on certain year camrys that if 0w20 oil is not available, you can use 5w20 via owners manual. Which am sure Camry owners were not aware before.. Than to my surprise I found out it was deleted, for what reason I don't know... No-one should have any monopoly on cartalk .. ..

DRUE23 WILL ALWAYS BE FOR EVERYONE AND BELONGS TO NOONE ....I HAVE SPOKEN MY PEACE....

God bless you for saying it the way it is.

Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by BamBamK: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2019
lool.... my earlier assertion is correct

freshvine:

Imagine I have a grocery shop in an estate that patronize me and I am making hell of money. Occupants of the estate doing various jobs patronize me cos they earn money then one day, I stood before the community and announced I have been making money everyone else should use their money well and not spend arbitrary. Do I sound wise?

Do you know not every customer is satisfied? Reputable business outlets keeps a complaint/ feedback box to deal with critics and recommendation. Most products nowadays has dissatisfied customer care line to address issues.

I am not pained, I ain't a car dealer nonetheless so keep your lousy emotional entanglement to your feeble self.
Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2019
dru23:

thank you for saying the bitter truth, thought you will also join to lick his ass but this shows you are man of you own...

GAZZUZZ your days are numbered don't think you will get away with it, cause you can kill your own blood to see that no one stand on way to be successful....

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2019
CHUPEZ123:
thank you for saying the bitter truth, thought you will also join to lick his ass but this shows you are man of you own...

GAZZUZZ your days are numbered don't think you will get away with it, cause you can kill your own blood to see that no one stand on way to be successful....

Legalwealth so is every one it's not special .

Re: Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here by lateefat101: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2019
dru23:

This is also legalwealth @ gazzuzz grin.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos: Tokunbo 2013 Honda Crosstour - 360 Camera - Full Option / 9ja Used Toyota Corolla Sports @ 1.3m / Abuja 2005 Toyota Corolla 850k or today sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.