Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently (3643 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by 24kmagic: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2019
Adamumd:

She's not only attractive but homely, more decent than my crush, she is jovial, kindhearted and cooks well. The exact kind of woman ve been looking for while the one i initially had a crush on is just a lazy ass, that kind of woman that would suck a nigga dry and has nothing to offer, i really wish you can understand my whole point since you re a woman.

Thought you said you just met them for the first time? How did you get to know them this much on the first day? Especially that your first crush, how did you know she's a lazy ass that can suck a man dry and offer nothing?
Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by faithfull18(f): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2019
If I were the initial lady, will just let you go with my friend. Life isn't that hard. I was once in such situation, the guy was made to spend, comes on visit etc at the end of the day, they left each other. Don't know what happened though, didn't ask because it was none of my business.

Nothing wrong in taking a more beautiful friend to visit your partner, that way sef you know if a guy truly loves you and if he will be faithful.

How long will you keep shielding friends from your partner or ladies for that matter.

If I was your initial crush, I would let you go and bless your relationship self.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by bjboss(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Adamumd:

Till you meet a beautiful woman who cooks well and is very homely, we all ve different priorities, some of you guys want a flashy girl with flashy nails, Brazilian hair, jumping from one restaurant club to the other but i only asked for little, just a beautiful homely woman who cooks well and that's the kind of wife I want.
I shake my head for you o. You met a girl just for 8hrs,if that is not even too much and you concluded that she is this,that and whatever you think she is.
Who would want to act stupid meeting a friend of her friend(a guy) for the first time? Think about it, bro. Don't be deceived.. Olewu!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by Solsix(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Davash222:
So, with chilled soft drink and a plate of food, you just lose focus Na because of your type dey make pocohantas and co dey insult us for here.
Oga u didn't get the message, he was carried away by how the lady welcomed him. They say first impression matters

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by Solsix(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2019
bjboss:

I shake my head for you o. You met a girl just for 8hrs,if that is not even too much and you concluded that she is this,that and whatever you think she is.
Who would want to act stupid meeting a friend of her friend(a guy) for the first time? Think about it, bro. Don't be deceived.. Olewu!
A friend me who is in Cameroon came home for Easter, attended one program and a gal he told his brother that he has found a wife. He followed the gal home, to cut the story short they have been married for close to 10 years, I believe love as t first sight

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by crytoj: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2019
blesskewe:
cheesy grin grin
That's y I would N. E. V. E. R take my friends on my date

Its better to go with the friend....

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by Adamumd(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Peterosky:
Op kindly go for your crush friend after all it is not your fault that she showed up with a more beautiful friend. This will teach so many girls a lesson.
That's exactly what I ll do, she was doing nyanga for me but her friend is so nice to me and seem interested aside the fact she's more beautiful, comfortable and cool
Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by Adamumd(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2019
24kmagic:

Thought you said you just met them for the first time? How did you get to them this much on the first day? Especially that your first crush, how did you know she's a lazy ass that can suck a man dry and offer nothing?
We ve been talking on the phone, aside that the few hours we met i took my time to observe her very well, she's not that kind of lady i can cope with.
Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by Adamumd(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2019
Solsix:

A friend me who is in Cameroon came home for Easter, attended one program and a gal he told his brother that he has found a wife. He followed the gal home, to cut the story short they have been married for close to 10 years, I believe love as t first sight
Honestly bro he knows what he want and that's exactly what is happening to me here, the people saying once I see a more beautiful lady I ll go for the more beautiful one again don't understand this whole thing, as a lady i won't shield my beautiful friends from my bf instead I ll always try my best to be good to him womanly and leave the rest to him.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by Peterosky(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2019
Adamumd:

That's exactly what I ll do, she was doing nyanga for me but her friend is so nice to me and seem interested aside the fact she's more beautiful, comfortable and cool
.Go ahead, you have my support.
Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by ledaman: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2019
Davash222:
So, with chilled soft drink and a plate of food, you just lose focus Na because of your type dey make pocohantas and co dey insult us for here.
God bless you! I tot as much.
Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by ledaman: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Lol@ Esau.He fell in love because of a plate of food. Hahahahaha.
Lolz! because of iseiwu I guess!
Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by ledaman: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2019
Glutton!
Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2019
ledaman:
Lolz! because of iseiwu I guess!
.. Hahahahaha.You don see am nah.
Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by luvyaself95(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2019
Because A Lady Do nice to you one day you decided to wife her. I pity for your soul.
Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by DieselGen: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2019
Bros, na normal thing. No mind people acting perfect. FOLLOW YOUR MIND. Go for the one you love provided you both will experience peace. No pity marry waiting you no want again, after all, na Facebook things.
She'll not hesitate to dump you for your friend if she got the opportunity. Relationship is win win. No point if you lose in it.
Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by JohnDuke101: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Adamumd:

Lols, what do we do now my colleague or how did you handle yours? I don't want to loose her but am scared my initial crush ll scatter everything out of jealousy and annoyance. We ve not started dating but I toasted her before seeing this her friend, ve not committed any crime na

I don't know why you "toasted" her when you know she doesn't meet majority of you specifications and you don't see the possibility of settling with her in the future.

I think you may suspend relationship with both of them, carry on as their platonic friend. If you first crush become hooked, you can go for the newer crush if she's still single. Otherwise, go for another person.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by greatbrian(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
The easiest and shortest way to a mans heart is through is stomach.... You proved it all over
Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by extremelygolden: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
Op your matter just reminded me of what happened in my former place of worship some years ago.

A sister was proposed to by a certain brother in another church. Our church was fully aware and preparation for the wedding was in top gear because they'll be getting married as soon as they are done with the mandatory Church Counselling.

But my church has a law. That law states that as an unmarried sister or brother, you don't visit your fiancé or fiancée alone, in order to avoid temptation.

Our sister needed to visit her fiancé, and she decided to go with her fellow chorister friend. Immediately brother saw this other sister, he lost interest in his fiancée.

The next thing brother did was to come to my parish to inform our Pastorate that once he was blind but now he can see. That he just found his missing rib in the 2nd sister.

Like play, like play, na so brother married the 2nd sister ooo. Everybody pleaded with him not to jilt his original fiancée brother refused. He said God only used the first sister to bring his real wife to him. The first sister felt betrayed and bitter with the Church, that they were the cause of what happened to her. That if she had visited her fiancé alone, he wouldn't have jilted her. And she quit the Church.

After that incidence ehen, we only hear about wedding invitations read out to us at the altar. Brother and sister would have secretly done their courtship before informing members of the Church.

That matter be no funny at all.

So in your case Op, have you seek the face of the Lord? Marriage is not something you conclude by mere physical attributes.
Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by extremelygolden: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

I'm seriously confused bro,I just pity my gal anytime I think of taking a step towards wooing her friend.she has really sacrificed a lot for me.
I really want to wife her but my heart is some where else.
I'm really working on my emotions any way.

Then don't woo her friend. Your conscience is saying you shouldn't. Just obey already.

For someone who has really sacrificed a lot for you, doing this to her won't be fair. Her friend of all people? No, she doesn't even need to lift a finger because nature will fight for her.
Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by MiseryHimself: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Adamumd:
I met a lady recently on fb, she live close to my area so we got chatting and I stylishly asked her out, we booked a date and she asked i wait for her close to my house, she came with a very friendly, jovial, nice and beautiful friend of hers, actually her friend stay in my area and I needed a house so I told them and the friend to my crush asked that if I want she will give me her place because she's rounding up her program soon.

She asked if it's okay let's go to see her place and I followed them, on getting home she went to the kitchen and made some delicacy I've not had in a long time,l and served with a chilled drink. Wow I wonder what ve been missing and thought to myself "so if am this lady's bf this is what I ll be enjoying".

She is jovial, friendly, very homely and everything I want in a woman. I thought of it and i lost interest in the crush of mine I followed to her friend's place, she started acting jealous and asking if I like her friend, her friend jokingly asked if I have a gf and I said no and she was like wow she's single too. Infact a call came in and I asked my crush if that's her bf but she cut the call and came to answer me that no it's not and that she's serious she doesn't have a bf.

I knew somehow is she is interested in me just like my initial crush that am just meeting too but this my previous crush was just acting a bit jealous, cutting our conversations and the friend to my initial crush said i shouldn't worry we ll see on a good day and talk better. I left without collecting her number, I wanted to ask but I felt my previous crush ll feel bad but I only told the friend I ll get her number from my previous crush and she said okay. I got home and chatted the previous crush am no more interested in to give me her friend's number but she refused, I persuaded her and she gave me but am feeling she ll spoil the whole thing out of jealousy or her friend might not want to give me a chance if she discover her friend is interested in me. please what do you guys advise I do??

I really like her friend for something very serious, damn!! She's too cool, homely and nice for a wife, ve had similar experience where two friends i didn't ask any of them out yet got jealous and there both said there don't want the other one's trouble, i lost two of them just like that and this one again.

@ the bolded, laugh wan kill me.
Re: I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently by clementbiola(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

What a coincidence! I was just contemplating opening a thread with similar topic. My babe is dying for me while I'm dying inside for her best friend. I'm seriously confused.

Give me your babe. I don't have any

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kongi Have Killed Me Photos / Does Alcohol Have Effects On Sex Performance? / My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.