Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Safiya Badamasi Umar Becomes The First Female SAN From Katsina & The North(pics) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Safiya Badamasi Umar Becomes The First Female SAN From Katsina & The North(pics) (932 Views)

Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria / Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) / Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safiya Badamasi Umar Becomes The First Female SAN From Katsina & The North(pics) by stephenduru: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Safiya Badamasi Umar has become the first female SAN from Katsina and also the first female SAN from the North.Sharing the news,Aminu Bello Masari,wrote....

'Recording the first Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) in the State during our time is indeed heartwarming and worth celebrating. We join the family and well wishers in celebrating Safiya Badamasi Umar as the first SAN from Katsina State and the first female SAN from the North'

c

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/safiya-badamasi-umar-becomes-first.html?m=1

Re: Safiya Badamasi Umar Becomes The First Female SAN From Katsina & The North(pics) by rexchazy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Commendable
Re: Safiya Badamasi Umar Becomes The First Female SAN From Katsina & The North(pics) by Digipro: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nice....
Re: Safiya Badamasi Umar Becomes The First Female SAN From Katsina & The North(pics) by JasonScoolari: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
wink

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders, What Do I Do About My Current Lack Of Money? / Earn Using Your Simple Skills To Help Others Who Are Willing To Pay / Please Who Can Teach Me Amazon Kdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.