Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? (768 Views)

I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje / My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? by Vado(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
What would be your logical not emotional approach to this? Even though she tries to allay your fears that deliverance/exorcism has been performed on her?
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? by Temidayo9(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
That's good affinity o. Make she use the spirit to bring money and wealth or I quit .
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? by donbachi(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Fvck d spirit out of her
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Don't ask us questions in the "third person".

Did your babe tell you she is Ogbanje?
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? by sisisioge: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Vado:
What would be your logical not emotional approach to this? Even though she tries to allay your fears that deliverance/exorcism has been performed on her?

Pluwavado! How you take do am? Be careful fa.
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? by ValCon888: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
You must be deluded to believe in that crap.
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? by Vado(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
sisisioge:

Pluwavado! How you take do am? Be careful fa.

Sisi how did you spot me here nau? grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? by Vado(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
ValCon888:
You must be deluded to believe in that crap.

Ok.
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? by Vado(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Don't ask us questions in the "third person".

Did your babe tell you she is Ogbanje?

Lol, someone known to me. Me I be Monk.
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? by sisisioge: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Vado:

Sisi how did you spot me here nau? grin

grin grin grin grin grin

You no change name nau. Anyways, be prayerful around the babe. But if you no fit fast, keep walking o. Life is too short to tell stories that touch.
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 28, 2019
If you babe is Ogbanje, take her to TB Joshua and have a first hand deliverance.

Don't believe anything she tells you.
I wish you luck in your ogbanje-love.
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? by Omojudy: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Define Ogbanje in simple English terms.
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? by Quality20(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2019
well a guy told me that by marrying a lady who is into witchcraft she could affect one's near and extended family with evil,that they could even die
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? by MedicH: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2019
Not my problems.
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit? by Vado(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2019
Quality20:
well a guy told me that by marrying a lady who is into witchcraft she could affect one's near and extended family with evil,that they could even die

Cotdamn bro. God have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nairalander Artiste Smashy / Most Of The Females Here Claiming Feminism Here Are Nothing In Reality / Iiii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.