Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification (65361 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification / BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / BBNaija: Seyi Threatens Tacha With Strike And Disqualification. Fans Divided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Whobedatte(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please reference whose handle you copied it from on twitter
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Lamanii22(f): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Choice22:
New word found in

Naija Dictionary

Hahahaha maddo!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by haywizzy007(m): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
I hope this Tacha lady doesn't fall into depression with this disqualification and online trolls...this night will surely be the worst night she's ever had.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by emerged01(m): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
kiddoiLL:
you guys should leave this lady alone.. I don't watch BB9ja, it's a mediocre show at best, but everything I've seen today about Tacha seems unfair.. Haba, nothing positive about her, guys let it go.. she's human n she'll do well..
stop saying stuffs like has body odour n she smells... Be nice
I hope say she baff before she comot for dat house sha
That is the problem she no baff before she Comot o

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by emkz: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
GidifeedNews:
One of the BBNaija Housemate, Tacha has been qualified from the house because she fought one of the housemates this morning.

Below are some of the things to learn from her disqualification.

1. Overconfidence is very bad.
2. Try to control your mouth, you have clout and followers doesn’t mean you are a demigod.
3. Make friends with people around you, no man is an island.
4. Beauty no mean say u no fit smell, BATH
5. Never Fight Everybody.

1. Overconfidence is not bad (just know your audience) and know when to play the fool.
2. The greatest asset of lawyers and politicians is their mouth. Just understand how and when to use it.
3. Better be at peace with those around you than be friends. At the end of it all, everyone is after his/her interests and is ready to sabotage you for personal gains.
4. Beauty is internal. Every one has a natural smell (I do too). Perhaps her natural smell is unpleasant which some may find sexy.
5. Yes. If you know you can't win the fight, don't just start it.

I think its time to let this Tacha matter rest. The girl is young and obviously not too exposed. That does not mean she's a bad person. She just needs experience to calm down. For the wrong reasons, she was the most talked about housemate, and we got to know her even though we don't watch the show. Going forward, she may receive endorsement deals from those who wish to promote their products using her personal brand. I think she should not be fazed by the prize money (no one has become wealthy for life by winning lottery like this). I hope a few matured celebrities would rally round her and give her a platform to re-brand and relaunch herself (she obviously needs a role model to help her). We should too.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Instinct0212: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by biosystech: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
GidifeedNews:
One of the BBNaija Housemate, Tacha has been qualified from the house because she fought one of the housemates this morning.

Below are some of the things to learn from her disqualification.

1. Overconfidence is very bad.
2. Try to control your mouth, you have clout and followers doesn’t mean you are a demigod.
3. Make friends with people around you, no man is an island.
4. Beauty no mean say u no fit smell, BATH
5. Never Fight Everybody.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bbnaija-things-to-learn-from-tachas-disqualification/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44
Why didn't you acknowledge the original place you got this from which is Twitter, except of course, you're the tweep who twitted this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Mycolourola: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
The number 4 weak me no be small
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Brunosamel(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
How is it my business, most useless tv show in nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by fortune120(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
clems88:
Mtcheeew . Rubbish! Arrant Nonsense n idiot show. angry Its high time seun sack this nonsense mods and recruit sensible ones.

Tacha fan spotted

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by AlphaDavid: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Shut up!! There's nothing to learn
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by almustygabdo(m): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pls is this BBN part of Biafra?
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by motionarena: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Just saw d clip

Not a tacha fan but in truth mercy also should have been disqualified

Bigge na scam

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by cooljoe(m): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Everybody don dey use Tacha clout. Turn motivational speaker. My people and fads.
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by suraaj(m): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
Whao watching Tacha go today gave me an orgasm, so rude in all ramifications.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Anyi44(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha don suffer. Zlatan Ibile WHY ����
Ha Kilonru? Shey Tacha tiwole
Oh Lord of Messi je ki ri oun gbe lole
Ha Kilonru? Shey Tacha tiwole
Tacha you no go kill person!
You no go kill person!
You no go kill person!!
You no go kill person!!!
You no go kill person!!!! https:///22KjvZhtYS

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by iammiracle1(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I am no fan of anyone in bigbrother's house,nd you talking about R kelly?anyone supporting R Kelly after been charge of being a pedophile is a potential or pedophile simple.

True, i was just pointing out that even worse ppl still have supporters, she has anger issues and can still change, lets cut her some slack nobody holy pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Sheriman(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
At last we go have some rest of mind on Nairaland as Tasha has been Stripp off

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by babzlim(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Jeroma gave her an opportunity to rewrite her wrong and also build a carrier for herself instead of showing people her private part on the internet and she messed everything up with her mumu pride ... ontop another person money.

How I wish it was mercy that has backup from this woman, Tacha seriously needs help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by deebrain(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
"Beauty no mean say you no fit smell. BATH"

Word.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by VirginSearcher(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
You people should not make this girl go depressed oo!, its just a show.. every social media u check its about her.. life is all about lesson... she is out and life goes on

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Ugosample(m): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
martowskin1:

Am not bro, never supported her since day one, after all I saw on her IG page.

I was supporting the jackey of a girl who is the software engineer.

But as usual people are over trashing the issue, tacha is just a result of failed parenting in our society..

So many homes are failing an if u look at our social media sphere, u will see it ur self.

So to me, tacha is nothing new.... They are all over our society, workplace, school, church etc.

It worst in her case because they are in a confined space.

Most of them ranting on NL can't even have a single roommate.

And if u observe the tacha of a girl, she doesn't look for trouble, should only lack the ability to manage her reactions to issues

Am not a sentimental idiot, I say things the way I see them..... The mecy of a girl is actually a good trouble finder, but she is smart in looking for those troubles

Which actually make tacha dumb,

You have spoken well

failed parenting

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by jaxxy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha was disqualified for Bd behavior and Ceec was removed as head of house for same bad behavior. We need to learn smtn from this especially their fans who praise them despite such worrisome flaws.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by omohlexy: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
All I can say is pride goet before a fall. She fell,opened her armpit and legs very wide. Now see how every where is smelling. Tacha see what you have caused now? I can't even breath.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by ameh99: 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
The entire show is as foolish as this two, there is nothing to learn..

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Ngrtrend: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by patosky3310(m): 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
Jh0wsef:
No do pass yourself.

Right from the onset. i always found her attitude irritating. she's a proud lady, and now fowl nyash don open.

To be honest. this is the second scenario whereby I'm seeing people celebrate someone's downfall after Abacha.

Don't you see that the names "Abacha" and "Tacha" rhyme together?

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by WomanOfRace(f): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
Peter denied Jesus but Peter of our own time denied his promise to Tasha.
Since she is Davido's fan, he might still dash her something but not 60million.

Again, she is already a rich lady because companies in Nigeria will endorse her. Her fans might surprise her too.

Negative things sells like hot � in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Enemyofpeace: 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Her body odour no gree me go close to her to learn anything. dominique is the only teacher that I have

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Enemyofpeace: 12:00am On Sep 28, 2019
Op that number 4 dey make me laff. You wicked pass Buhari walahi

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Checked86: 12:01am On Sep 28, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. grin cheesy I sympathize with her fans.
as in eh, she wasted her fans' money and time. They can as well contribute 60m give her

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Enemyofpeace: 12:04am On Sep 28, 2019
VirginSearcher:
You people should not make this girl go depressed oo!, its just a show.. every social media u check its about her.. life is all about lesson... she is out and life goes on
abeg abeg no spoil my sniper business o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting / When Nollywood Wants To Film A Mermaid Scene / Sky News Reports On Khafi Having Sex In BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.