Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

5 Home Businesses You Can Start Today With Little Capital - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Home Businesses You Can Start Today With Little Capital (499 Views)

20 Businesses You Can Do That can Generate You 10k Every Single Day / 5 Nigerian Home Businesses That Can Generate A lot of Part Time Income / 10 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Home Businesses You Can Start Today With Little Capital by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Good evening folks.

I am here to share another informative post on home business setup. For people who are looking for an extra source of income or want to even start something, this is just a peek into my coming free ebook on 20 home businesses you can start in Nigeria. For enquiries send me an email: nigeriahomebusiness@gmail.com

List of 5 Home Businesses you can Start Today
These are just 5 realistic ways to make money from home in Nigeria. They work well because I know people in real life who do these businesses and are making it. You too can start most of these businesses with very little startup capital

1. Selling Packaged Fried Potato Chips
This is a very simple business to do. The customers are mostly supermarkets and provisions stores. All you need to get started is take time to learn how to cut potato into small and fine chips, fry them well, package them into neat transparent nylons. This business can be scaled up eventually from a small manual operation to a medium sized automated business. A man who lost his job 3 years ago started this business in March this year and isn't doing badly today.

2. Start writing short articles
5 years ago I worked as a freelancer on elance.com writing articles for an Indian guy based in Dubai. I no longer write articles because they take a lot of my time and the pay was not very good ($2 an article). But these days people earn $5 an article (NGN 1,800). If you can do 5 articles a day that could fetch you NGN 9,000. This is not easy to achieve and you have to bid for many jobs for months and still not get anything.

3. Start Selling Information online
If you can do great research and write reports and ebooks you can also make money selling it online.

4. Start an Online Real Estate Agency
During my years of salary earning, I would sneak out of the office sometimes to meet clients and take them to some properties to inspect. I never really made it big here because of workload plus the frustrating way of the business. I got clients online through a free blog from blogger.com and also from OLX (OLX has closed down there is now )

5. Selling shoes online
At Nipost Office in Area 10 I met a lady who buys shoes from china and sells them online through and instagram

These are just a few of 20 home business ideas you can start today in Nigeria and the amount required to startup isn't much with as little as N30,000 you can start.

You can reach me on: Nigeriahomebusiness@gmail.com

See you all on my next post.

1 Like

Re: 5 Home Businesses You Can Start Today With Little Capital by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
In case you missed my first blog post here is a link: https://www.nairaland.com/5437099/5-reasons-should-start-home

Also please remember to be specific when you send me an email. For those who have sent emails so far kindly note you have to explain things properly, vaguely messaged emails are not easy to reply and you may not get the kind of answers you are actually looking.

(1) (Reply)

Health Safety And Environment (accident) / Unique Writer Required $1.20/500 Words- Payment After 97% Work Completion / How To Write An Internship Cover Letter With Templates You Can Use Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.