Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment (4433 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by miteolu(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Banker, Francis Agumobi, on Friday appeared in a Wuse Zone 6 Chief Magistrates Court, Abuja, for allegedly accusing his kinsman of acquiring land for RUGA project.

NAN reports that Agumobi of Okija, Anambra State, is charged with four counts of criminal conspiracy, forgery, defamation of character and injurious falsehood.

The Prosecution Counsel, Victor Okoro, alleged that the nominal complainant, Ernest Obiejesi reported the matter to the Inspector-General of Police on July 15.

Okoro further averred that the defendant conspired with others, now at large and published defamatory and injurious falsehood against Obiejesi in a social media platform of their community.

He added that the content of the publication alleged that the complainant had acquired land from communities in disguise to build and hand over to herdsmen as RUGA settlement around South Eastern states.

He said the action of the defendant, which was with intent to defame the character of the complainant, was an offence contrary to the provisions of sections 97, 364 392 and 393 of the Penal Code.

The defendant, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The Chief Magistrate, Omolola Akindele, admitted the defendant to bail in the sum of N500,000 and two sureties in like sum.

She adjourned the matter until Oct. 22 for hearing.

http://www.nativereporters.com/banker-charged-to-court-over-rugas-comment/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Our IGP can afford to ignore the kidnappers and bandits temporarily to prosecute a 'BIG CRIME' like this. All anti-RUGA elements are enemies of the state.

4 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by meeky007(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Thunder scatter Buhari left nyash

6 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by meeky007(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Gracealone:
Our IGP can afford to ignore the kidnappers and bandits temporarily to prosecute a 'BIG CRIME' like this. All anti-RUGA elements are enemies of the state.
is RUGA BY FORCE ?

1 Like

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Very good.
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by FRESHG(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:
Very good.
WITH RUGA OR NO RUGA, SOUTHERN NIGERIA MUST EMBRACE ISLAM WILLINGLY OR BY SWORD

3 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
FRESHG:
WITH RUGA OR NO RUGA, SOUTHERN NIGERIA MUST EMBRACE ISLAM WILLINGLY OR BY SWORD

That's your own business.

1 Like

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by FRESHG(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

IT IS OUR COLLECTIVE BUSINESS
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by FRESHG(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
FRESHG:

No, it is your business.

Has anybody ever preached Islam to you in your local area?

You lot have been brainwashed.

In all my my years of living, nobody has ever attempted to convert me to Islam.

Be fooling your likes and continue to make your country a place without peace.

Not even your generation would overcome this atmosphere your likes have created.

I can bet it with anyone.

5 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

No, it is your business.

Has anybody ever preached Islam to you in your local area?

You lot have been brainwashed.

In all my my years of living, nobody has ever attempted to convert me to Islam.

Be fooling your likes and continue to make your country a place without peace.

Not even your generation would overcome this atmosphere your likes have created.

I can bet it with anyone.
You're a chronic Muslim

6 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

You're a chronic Muslim

Just like your father.

3 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Just like your father.

I don't abuse people's fathers or mothers.

9 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

I don't abuse people's fathers or mothers.

I didn't abuse your father.

3 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

I didn't abuse your father.

You're so badly trained or raised that you don't know how to have a discussion with out mentioning parents..... You can't abuse my father....you can only reveal your bad upbringing

9 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

You're so badly trained or raised that you don't know how to have a discussion with out mentioning parents..... You can't abuse my father....you can only reveal your bad upbringing

You mean your father's lack of training on his wards.

Change your name to dumb choice.

4 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

You mean your father's lack of training on his wards.

Change your name to dumb choice.

Hehehe observing your level of quality. It's amusing

7 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Hehehe observing your level of quality. It's amusing

Like your father's lack thereof.

3 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Like your father's lack thereof.
Hehehe it's so obvious that you lack one.

8 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Hehehe it's so obvious that you lack one.

You lack 3 things.

A father.

A mother

Common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

You lack 3 things.

A father.

A mother

Common sense.

Kiisan fesan, kiiwo feewo, tigbaju tigbamu no sekere finwolu, abamo abamo nigbehin Oro, nikan to danwo laleyi waa kabamo e.

4 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Kiisan fesan, kiiwo feewo, tigbaju tigbamu no sekere finwolu, abamo abamo nigbehin Oro, nikan to danwo laleyi waa kabamo e.

Shut up.

Go and look for your father in the leprosy colony.

2 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

Go and look for your father in the leprosy colony.
Igi e to roro se lomaa dagbo gbe... Sigidi e ti seere ete... Children will gather to stone you.... Spit on you... As you pick food from the garbage disposal...

4 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Igi e to roro se lomaa dagbo gbe... Sigidi e ti seere ete

Shut up.

Try the brothels in Ikeja for your mother.

2 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Igi e to roro se lomaa dagbo gbe... Sigidi e ti seere ete... Children will gather to stone you.... Spit on you... As you pick food from the garbage disposal...

Shut up.

Brainwashed numpty.
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

Try the brothels in Ikeja for your mother.
Hehehe Ase ti Ile ni to fin fa ojo mu ...Ase naa lomaa fa gbogbo igbekele e loo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

Brainwashed numpty.
Laipe laijina waa ma ba awon igi, ope maa so oyibo enu e

3 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Hehehe Ase ti Ile ni to fin fa ojo mu ...Ase naa lomaa fa gbogbo igbekele e loo cheesy

Shut up.

Numbskull.

You must think everyone is your coeval.

Dumbass.
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Laipe laijina waa ma ba awon igi, ope maa so oyibo enu e

Your mama yansh.
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bring it on.... I am willing to decorate your destiny this evening.... Mi kii koja aye mi... Sugbon iwo...osu sawo

4 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Your mama yansh.
God bless your mother.

4 Likes

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

Numbskull.

You must think everyone is your coeval.

Dumbass.
Hehehe maa bayi lo.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, / Construction Of The New Terminal Building At The Uyo Airport (photos) / The Man In Aso Rock Is A $536 Million Hired Impostor Exposed By America Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.