Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment (4429 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

Just like your father.

Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

1 Like

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2019
Jasseyfrd:

Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

Try to be original.

By the way, how's your mom's syphilis going?
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by apotek: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Praxtech:

Quit stroking the young buffoon gavelslam... Those curses are really piled on thick... Kindly have some mercy on the recalcitrant yoot

It must be fun quoting yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
FRESHG:
WITH RUGA OR NO RUGA, SOUTHERN NIGERIA MUST EMBRACE ISLAM WILLINGLY OR BY SWORD
This is the kind of fool that endorse bokoharam in the north east.. and they're the reason Islam is dying faster than flies in south west Nigeria and the north central
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Jasseyfrd(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

Try to be original.

By the way, how's your mom's syphilis going?

Ur mother bleeps for bricks so she can build your sister a whorehouse.
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Jasseyfrd:

My mother bleeps for bricks so she can build my sister a whorehouse.

Why are you telling us about your family?
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Jasseyfrd(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

Doe's your ass ever get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Jasseyfrd(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

People like you are the reason God doesn’t talk to us anymore.
You might want to get a colonoscopy for all that butthurt.
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Jasseyfrd:

People like you are the reason God doesn’t talk to us anymore.
You might want to get a colonoscopy for all that butthurt.

Why does everything your mother and sister wear of fish?
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Jasseyfrd(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

Twisting my comment will not help.
In a country where anyone can be anything, I will never understand why you chose to be mediocre,
You should put a condom on your head, because if you’re going to act like a dick you better dress like one, too.
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by GavelSlam: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
Jasseyfrd:

[s]Twisting my comment will not help.
In a country where anyone can be anything, I will never understand why you chose to be mediocre,
You should put a condom on your head, because if you’re going to act like a dick you better dress like one, too.
[/s]

Treat your mother's syphilis.
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Jasseyfrd(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

Why does everything your mother and sister wear of fish?

The best part of you ran down your mom’s leg.
I hope your wife brings a date to your funeral
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Jasseyfrd(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

Your mother may have told you that you could be anything you wanted, but u look like two pounds of shit
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Jasseyfrd(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

I hope your wife brings a date to your funeral grin
Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Vivianat(f): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
GavelSlam:

Village idiot.

Re: Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment by Vivianat(f): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
lmao
Jasseyfrd:

I hope your wife brings a date to your funeral grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Genius Ambode Sacked Now The UN Sec Gen Special Rep And CEO Seforall. PICS. / Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU / A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.