Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

My Father And I Are Criminals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father And I Are Criminals (1448 Views)

"Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak / This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father And I Are Criminals by ChildOfDoom: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
People say: "birds of a feather, flock together." This is an apt description of my dad and I. Since we ventured into gambling, we have done and 'undone' lots of criminal acts to continue the habit. I will let you in on some..........
Re: My Father And I Are Criminals by ChildOfDoom: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
my dad

i used to despise my dad for causing misery to my mum. For years, while growing up, i watched him drain his finance and that of my mum playing coupon [pool] and Lotto.

He was good at tricking people to lend him in order to continue the act. As an influential member of his village, he was part of those selected to plan for the establishment of a fertilizer plant in the village by Dangote. He fled with a huge chunk of the money.

As a big society man, he got his friends to lend him money running into millions. He duped a retired military man, widows and a host of other people. He is currently on the run as he dares not step into Delta State again

1 Like

Re: My Father And I Are Criminals by ChildOfDoom: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
my case

i never thought gambling could get into me until i encountered bet9ja virtual. It's like a virus as strong as 'spiritual manipulation.' since i started, i hardly get a grip of myself till i lose it all.

It has made me dubious as well. I remember gambling away 19k i was asked to deposit in the bank by my principal/employer. I lied that i misplaced the money.

In the same school i worked before, i fled after squandering money paid to me for extra lesson, graduation party, some textbooks and even cooperative money.

Gambling sha. It alters one's focus, makes one desperate, lose touch with reality, wayward, lose passion for working, broke etc
Re: My Father And I Are Criminals by ChildOfDoom: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
My 'only consolation' is that there are a lot of gamblers worse than me when you go to betting shops. Their bad stories give me hope. I pity any one who has a brother or father or uncle or son who wants to take to gambling. You better run or warn them or you will feel the repercussions.

Like me, i can't step into Edo State till further notice because of the toes i stepped on
Re: My Father And I Are Criminals by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
You’ve been ranting for more than 3 years on this forum, do you ever get tired? Smh
Re: My Father And I Are Criminals by deedondavi(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pele!
Re: My Father And I Are Criminals by ChildOfDoom: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2019
0KNM:
You’ve been ranting for more than 3 years on this forum, do you ever get tired? Smh
in every nonsense, there is some sense. You can use me as an example when advising the younger generations

3 Likes

Re: My Father And I Are Criminals by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
in every nonsense, there is some sense. You can use me as an example when advising the younger generations
Yes bro, an example for them not to follow
Re: My Father And I Are Criminals by ChildOfDoom: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
deedondavi:
Pele!
no one died. Just old habit hard to change. Punting is a cankerworm eating into the lives of youths now
Re: My Father And I Are Criminals by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 03, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
my dad

i used to despise my dad for causing misery to my mum. For years, while growing up, i watched him drain his finance and that of my mum playing coupon [pool] and Lotto.

He was good at tricking people to lend him in order to continue the act. As an influential member of his village, he was part of those selected to plan for the establishment of a fertilizer plant in the village by Dangote. He fled with a huge chunk of the money.

As a big society man, he got his friends to lend him money running into millions. He duped a retired military man, widows and a host of other people. He is currently on the run as he dares not step into Delta State again
Lol He is currently on the run..
hahaha very funny man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. / I Don't Want To Go In Raw- I Need Advice / Is It Right For A 19 Year-old Guy To Have A Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.