Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,988 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

No Topic! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Topic! (7765 Views)

No Topic! / No Topic! / No Topic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Topic! by choblak(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2019
MiVida:
lol... Nobody ugly bro.

Lolx yes oo u might be a gud kisser[color=][/color] angry
Re: No Topic! by MiVida(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2019
choblak:

Lolx yes oo u might be a gud kisser[color=][/color] angry
e Don do.

Happy weekend.
Re: No Topic! by choblak(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2019
MiVida:
e Don do.

Happy weekend.

Lolx no fear am not gona kill u
Re: No Topic! by SaucyBenks(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2019
Disgusting!
Re: No Topic! by tartar9(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
Sometimes, not all guys who act that way are gay.

I once had a friend during NYSC, anytime he slept over in my room, he would sleep so close and even place his leg over mine..... It happened more than twice..... And it irritated me a lot...

But nigga wasn't gay. We go around looking for babes to yansh and yes, he does knack babes even he goes after underage which is a No for me
That doesn't prove he ain't gay

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by tartar9(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2019
MiVida:
So I took ill and couldn't attend lectures, there was no power supply since the previous night, so my ba3 was dead and no one could reach me. Already I knew my course mates would come to check on me. I was very glad they came tho but the last guy that came got me really uncomfortable throughout his stay.

At first, he asked for food, I had to ask myself if this guy really came to see me or came to eat at my place. So I told him where to find the noodles and eggs to prepare for himself. After cooking and eating to his satisfaction, I noticed he went out to keep the plate in the kitchen, he came back into the room and bolted the door, that didn't bother me yet not until he came to sit beside me on the bed and pushed up my chest/breast n said "aah bro, your chest is really big oo, if you catch a lady eehn, she'll be dead by morning" we both laughed and I thought that was it.

Another thing was, he moved closer to me while I was chatting with my girlfriend on my phone after a neighbour brought it home from school after charging it a bit for me when she went for lectures. This dude started rubbing his legs against mine, oh my God, I almost screamed at him and hit him but kept my cool, I moved my leg away and he brought his closer again and rubbed it against mine again, I just had to stand up and went outside the corridor until he was tired of staying inside and told me he was leaving and I bid him goodbye... How do I avoid this guy? Could he be gay or I'm just over thinking things
That a fellow guy likes your ass does not mean he is gay.He may just be viewing it as an object of masturbation.
Re: No Topic! by obynno7(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
don't be a weakling next time shun him
Re: No Topic! by Donnellie(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
AlphaDavid:

TF! Dude, what the hell is "political correctness". Don't flex lexicons man, you have definitely not earned that right, who the fvck are you?

Fvck you and you traditions and values, hypocrites like you would suck a duck if offered tones of cash, but that's not my problem. Your country has a problem, SA and Angola have laws that protect gays, Nigeria aren't better than them.

Quit all this online hooliganism, you ain't gonna do shit if a nigga steps up to you.

STFU and go suck a dick! Extra tip, drink lots of water

you deserve a middle finger.
you support gay peeps?
and you want to shove it down other people's throat.
Angola and SA protect em...and Nigeria doesn't protect em.
maybe that's why we have a large population

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by romenna: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
AlphaDavid:

Yo! Don't romance me with you words, aint nobody here gonna be your sweetheart, not me

Why would an Alpha male be scared. I'm who i am cos of who i am and not because of anything else. Get that!

Mark my moniker for all i care, ama still whip your sorry ass any time we have an encounter.
why so paranoid? Are u gay? Just type yes or no.
Dnt tell me to go n suck a dcck cos ama break ur face nigga

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by DaddyRochie1642: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Homosexuals really exist right under our noses,

Your next door neighbor could even be one,

I experienced one recently,
One Sunday night,
I know the guy shaa,...I started seeing him around for like 2 years,
Although we live in entirely different places,
But
Around the same vicinity,

Na so I say make I go buy my Weed from my dealer one Sunday night,
As I dey Waka to my dealer...I come jam the guy for road,
He said he just dey Waka dey enjoy the cool breeze,
I say Okay,

We start discussion,
Talk come dey long... although I honestly enjoyed the conversation,

Na so he say make he show me his house(that is where he stays....where he works,they staffs were given accommodation,a parlour, spacious kitchen and spacious room too,..so his place was Okay),

The next thing...the nigga come hold me for waist come dey kiss me,...I won't say I was shocked shaa(I had a strong feeling that something like this would happen,I'm a psychologist...I can read people expertly without even spending much time with them,... while we were discussing,... although we talked about random stuffs and not sexual related stuffs....his body language revealed alot to me... within me,I didn't want to conclude,...I needed to confirm first,...am not gay,I'm an open-minded person who's always willing to try out new experiences),

So back to the guys place,
I must add,
He's well paid,
I think he's boss made him to start Fancying his fellow males becausei think his Boss is gay and this same boss must have had his way with him before giving him the Job.

Now back to the guy's place,
I swear to God I Love Pussy,I can't stay long without having some good Pussy for my Beast Dick,
But,
This guy Kisses so Good...I mean am o,...no be small thing,
Then,
He moved down to my Nipples,
Ah,
I couldn't tell the difference between a male and female licking my Nipples (this is to tell u how good this guy was in what he was doing),

The Sensations I felt that day was something else,
Felt so good really,

My Dick was hard as Fvck...no be small thing,
He noticed it and went down to it,
He comot my Beast and he said to me and I Quote... "This Your Dick Is so Thick,..and Suckable..Big Prick dey Scare me"

Honestly I was Lost in the moment,
Am Like....how can a Fellow male be this good in pre-intimacy?,... Even to the extent of giving me Extraordinary sensations and also raising my Prick rise and So hard?....I swear to God if he was a Female,...right there In the Mood I was in,...I would have bleeped that Female to Stupor.

Now back to the scene,
He sucked my Beast really good,
I can't believe am saying this,
It felt so good....I figured he'd been doing this for a while...cause he was Fvcking good,...no be small thing

I told him I can't return the favor because me I be novice,...he was only focused on giving the pleasure.
Although I maintained my stand that there will be no Penetration...he obliged,

I do work-out,
One might mistake me for a bouncer,
Then,
He said to me and I quote
"I've been crushing on you for some months since the first time I saw in the street"

Wow,
I can't say I was shocked,
Because someone once said to me and I quote,
"God knows why he created me a male...that if God had created me a Female that by now,I would have been bleeped alot of times by guys"....I think he was indirectly trying to tell me that i'm too handsome,
Also
A married woman once said to me and I quote
"Guy,I envy you,you are beyond handsome in fact you are just Beautiful...girls go kill each other just to have you"

Now,
Am not bragging in anyway,
I'm just simply being honest and straight forward.

Now,
Back to the hot scene,
He sucked me well and I enjoyed it..(at least am honest about it),

I then remembered the reason I bought my Weed,
I had a girl I was supposed to Fvck that night,
And that guy just put me in the mood,

I had to go shaa,
The experience was pleasant,

Quick question,
Have you had sex while high on some good weed before?,
--i recommend you try it,
--weed + sex always leads to an Amazing sex,

I don't Joke with my Weed Before I handle Pussy,
The sex is always amazing.

Anyway,
I hail all of una,

Like I said before,
Even your next door neighbor could be Gay,
They are right under our Nose.

3 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Your repulsive attitude shows that u have a flair for gays, u ain't just bold enough to take a step. Or better still, u have imagined deeply how it feels and as such you're beginning to attract d likes. So u know d truth

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by sanpipita(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Big chance he is gay, that's mostly how gay guys tend to make their advances, if you are not into guys and since you want to be civil with him, try open up a communication opportunity where you make it clear you don't want such relationship
Re: No Topic! by galadima77(m): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You can't say for sure if he is gay but it is worth the discovery.
Invite him to your house, then bring out your gbola and check his reaction.

If he licks his lips, then ask him to hold it,
If he licks his lips faster then he is gay.
But if he does and you discover that it is you licking your own lips.
Then you are the gay person.

You can either chase him away or ask him to fully convert you because you seem to be fancying his demeanour.

Lol

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
AlphaDavid:
Now, you're being homophobic.

What if he's gay, just tell him you're not into guys.

Or are you? It is no harm being one

You are being mad
Re: No Topic! by Biglittlelois(f): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
@daddyrochie1642, the details of your sexcapade was very unnecessary, no matter the irritating point you were trying to make.

2 Likes

Re: No Topic! by DSHADOWWALKER: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
luminouz:

Your political correctness bullshit will get you killed one day. We are Africans,with tradition and values. If you wanna kiss your fellow man or fuq him,then wait till you get out of the country or face the consequences.
I won't accept such rubbish near me,if you doubt it,then come and try to such my diick then.

But where have your traditions and values led you,how has it made nigeria developed as a nation??

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by luminouz(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

But where have your traditions and values led you,how has it made nigeria developed as a nation??
If you don't have any,I do...and its been keeping me swell. What I know is homosexuality is not part of us,whether SA agreed to it or not,that's their business. As a nation,if not for these so-called values you scorn,why,it will be a complete bedlam. Imagine sisters and brother cohabiting,fathers marrying daughters or cousins fuqin cousins and everybody still says 'its a free world?' Or 'live and let live?' Traditions are what make us distinctive from base animals like a he-goat who grows up to impregnate its own mother.
On the second part of your question,can't u see that since traditional,familial values degraded,attendant consequences involved crime and other vices? People have lost touch of their roots, so now anything goes.
Re: No Topic! by DSHADOWWALKER: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
lilbest4:
grin grin grin grin grin E pain am. Come and suck dicck here and see if you won't be lynched to death.
People can never be allowed to do whatever they like and be accepted because they are not hurting people, there must be law and order. Because a man and his daughter are fuccking each other and like it does not mean we should accept incest. A mother will never be allowed to fucck her son in our society, a human will never be allowed to fucck a goat in our society, a boy must never be allowed to fucck a fellow boy. If you don't like this our traditions, you either commit suicide or move on to a lawless society.

And you as the police officer will always be there to stop them when they want to,right??
Re: No Topic! by sammirano: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
The mystery surrounding these homo guys is that they attract each other, it is very difficult to come to straight guys. They technically identify themselves even though the other party hasn't discovered himself.

4 Likes

Re: No Topic! by DSHADOWWALKER: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
luminouz:

If you don't have any,I do...and its been keeping me swell. What I know is homosexuality is not part of us,whether SA agreed to it or not,that's their business. As a nation,if not for these so-called values you scorn,why,it will be a complete bedlam. Imagine sisters and brother cohabiting,fathers marrying daughters or cousins fuqin cousins and everybody still says 'its a free world?' Or 'live and let live?' Traditions are what make us distinctive from base animals like a he-goat who grows up to impregnate its own mother.
On the second part of your question,can't u see that since traditional,familial values degraded,attendant consequences involved crime and other vices? People have lost touch of their roots, so now anything goes.

I am not a gay activist but can u eradicate it totally?? NO! They are even in extreme islamic countries where the penalty is death.So u are just deceiving yourself saying it is not part of us,if you discriminate against it,they will do it secretly. The best option is not to discriminate and allow them to open up,then maybe you can get to understand them better and offer help whether spiritual or psychological.

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
MiVida:
So I took ill and couldn't attend lectures, there was no power supply since the previous night, so my ba3 was dead and no one could reach me. Already I knew my course mates would come to check on me. I was very glad they came tho but the last guy that came got me really uncomfortable throughout his stay.

At first, he asked for food, I had to ask myself if this guy really came to see me or came to eat at my place. So I told him where to find the noodles and eggs to prepare for himself. After cooking and eating to his satisfaction, I noticed he went out to keep the plate in the kitchen, he came back into the room and bolted the door, that didn't bother me yet not until he came to sit beside me on the bed and pushed up my chest/breast n said "aah bro, your chest is really big oo, if you catch a lady eehn, she'll be dead by morning" we both laughed and I thought that was it.

Another thing was, he moved closer to me while I was chatting with my girlfriend on my phone after a neighbour brought it home from school after charging it a bit for me when she went for lectures. This dude started rubbing his legs against mine, oh my God, I almost screamed at him and hit him but kept my cool, I moved my leg away and he brought his closer again and rubbed it against mine again, I just had to stand up and went outside the corridor until he was tired of staying inside and told me he was leaving and I bid him goodbye... How do I avoid this guy? Could he be gay or I'm just over thinking things
if he tries that shit with you next time fvcking Knock him out, if he wakes up and try it again, knock him out again
gay freaks

2 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
the three gay freaks that wanted my a$$ are from the same tribe but I ain't gonna snitch on their tribe
the last thing u wanna do is let a gay freak stay indoor with you, the last time that happened it almost cost me my southern a$$ thank rastafara I'm a trained boxer . the Mumu lay down like vegetable after the knockout

south south till I fall
Edo till I die
Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

I am not a gay activist but can u eradicate it totally?? NO! They are even in extreme islamic countries where the penalty is death.So u are just deceiving yourself saying it is not part of us,if you discriminate against it,they will do it secretly. The best option is not to discriminate and allow them to open up,then maybe you can get to understand them better and offer help whether spiritual or psychological.
with this ur option ehn
if u stay where I dey for 2weeks, gay go rape you
Re: No Topic! by DSHADOWWALKER: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
dannyrhymes600:

with this ur option ehn
if u stay where I dey for 2weeks, gay go rape you

They won't try it,lol

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by luminouz(m): 12:51am On Sep 29, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

Same as rapists and murderers and kidnappers and incest...they exist but do we ask them to come out so we can understand them better?
No!!! Our laws and traditions forbid such,so whoever is caught should face the music.
By the way you are talking,soon you will ask not to discriminate against incest,right?
Re: No Topic! by khia: 5:37am On Sep 29, 2019
tartar9:

That a fellow guy likes your ass does not mean he is gay.He may just be viewing it as an object of masturbation.

This is gay. If you can masturbate to a man's butt what else on his body can you masturbate to?
Re: No Topic! by DSHADOWWALKER: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2019
luminouz:

Same as rapists and murderers and kidnappers and incest...they exist but do we ask them to come out so we can understand them better?
No!!! Our laws and traditions forbid such,so whoever is caught should face the music.
By the way you are talking,soon you will ask not to discriminate against incest,right?

This is silly mentioning homosexuality in the same manner as kidnapping and rape,homosexuality involves consent,sir.And not discriminating is not necessarily my point.

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by luminouz(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

This is silly mentioning homosexuality in the same manner as kidnapping and rape,homosexuality involves consent,sir.And not discriminating is not necessarily my point.
Nope,its not silly.
Both are not acceptable in our culture, period.
Did you say consent? Incest involves consent too but its still not an accepted practice.
Stop defending this jazz,its dead on arrival.
Re: No Topic! by SeunDobo(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2019
Na gay run from him ooooo ... I hate such stupid act one man have promise me money and ready to promote me but when hin see he keep telling me he love my hairing chest that am sexy ... I run away from the man and forget about his help ..you need to avoid him baba ...na Dem oooo gay is everywhere now ...I

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

They won't try it,lol
piece of advice don't stay indoor with a gay freak they even seen to be stronger than regular men before you say jack Robinson your boxer is gone
Re: No Topic! by kay29000(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

Don't mind all these people that carry tradition for head o. Naija...where you find the most "religious" people yet is one of the most poverty stricken countries in the world.
Re: No Topic! by kay29000(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Symbas Erothick Reacts As Her Sex Video Is Shared On A Porn Site (video) / Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong / He Fulfilled His Promise [Graphic Photo ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.