Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

How To Make 30% Interest On Your Capital Invested - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make 30% Interest On Your Capital Invested (6206 Views)

Buy A Property And Make 30% Profit When You Sell Back To Us In 12 Months (Pics). / Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? / Geniune Investment Oppurtunity - Make 30% Roi/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make 30% Interest On Your Capital Invested by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2019
blackpanthar:

HE IS A TERRIBLE HACKER... pls go and do strong security on your website and your portfolio because he may have cloned everything you do... and will rake in MILLIONS FROM IT....

he did this some years back and scammed lots of people.... PLEASE SAVE YOUR OWN NAME AND INTEGRITY...

https://www.nairaland.com/4322321/premier-investment-earn-15-interest

he is a very very skilled guy. Am in his whatsapp group and many are there... daily more keep entering thinking he is from your company.
He created a WhatsApp group?

Till now?

1 Like

Re: How To Make 30% Interest On Your Capital Invested by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2019
blackpanthar:

HE IS A TERRIBLE HACKER... pls go and do strong security on your website and your portfolio because he may have cloned everything you do... and will rake in MILLIONS FROM IT....

he did this some years back and scammed lots of people.... PLEASE SAVE YOUR OWN NAME AND INTEGRITY...

https://www.nairaland.com/4322321/premier-investment-earn-15-interest

he is a very very skilled guy. Am in his whatsapp group and many are there... daily more keep entering thinking he is from your company.
We traced him back and we found out that he is a Funaabite.

And we warned him sternly to backoff and that's the main reason why he deactivated his account on NAIRALAND.

If not that Nigerians are gullible, we clearly added the number to "contact" on the artwork and people still went as far as dropping their mail address?

1 Like

Re: How To Make 30% Interest On Your Capital Invested by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2019
smartleo:
fosunlakin@yahoo.com. Expecting your mail
You're dropping your mail at your own risk.

He's not a member of FCM

1 Like

Re: How To Make 30% Interest On Your Capital Invested by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 30, 2019
So far you have your investment with us, our company’s policy as a media brand with 5 years of solid unflinching reputation will always protect you.

“Investment” with us is safe and secured.

But FCM shouldn’t be attached with loss of investments from similar scheme not FCM.

Re: How To Make 30% Interest On Your Capital Invested by Naseer852(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
adebayo@gmail.COM
Re: How To Make 30% Interest On Your Capital Invested by kind82(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
emieonline@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 30% Interest On Your Capital Invested by emmaversity(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2020
aliyuthayo:
I'm currently running an investment through a fund manager, who currently give me 10% on my investment every month through Forex, and 36% on a fixed for 3months.n
The company is legit, CAC registered, Certificate issuance for every investment, which I use to give a copy of it to EFCC for all of my investments.
I've been running business with this firm since over a year now. I'm ready to invest N1m immediately if your company can do the same.
aliyuthayo@gmail.com for your correspondence.

Hi!
please kindly share info on the bolded as I would like to invest in the fund manager.
Thanks in-anticipation of your reply.
Re: How To Make 30% Interest On Your Capital Invested by FemiDeals: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Statelyk700@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 30% Interest On Your Capital Invested by agbaman1782(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
I don't know how long all this investment scheme can last but it's has really help a lot of people and families, I've invested with MBA with ROI of 15% until I discover Quintinvestmen that gives me 25%, for the past 7month, if you're interested in Quintinvestmen you can send me emails or visit their office at Osapa London lekki lagos or you can as well reach me through this email
seunbabso@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Setting Up All Guys For Jobs To Make Good Money Easily. / Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! / How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.