Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? (44643 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by vybzkartel: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Of late, we hear so much about pastors trying to and succeeding to rape/sexx the opposite sexz.

I believe there are many of such experiences yet to be shared. If you have had such experiences, drop i t here.

Mind you, there are very good pastors in town. Please don't generalise.

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
I actually met one at my former working place,when he saw me he came to ask about a product he needed nd i was explaining to him bt the fake pastor was just staring at me so i felt uncomfortable nd i asked a colleague to attend to him then i left
After few minutes he came to meet me again that he saw a vision about me nd gave me his church address that i should come to see him blah blah blah,in my mind i was like "idiot so you can jazz me abi"nd he his even from white garment church which made me more suspicious,i just pretended like i will come for deliverance bt i didn't go
After a week i was told by my colleague that that man came to ask of me at work while i was off.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by StarOnEarth(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
While I was in school, I went for a rehearsal (vigil) in the church, after we were done, the choir mistress told me she wanted to see me, I actually thought she wanted to complain about me coming late to church and how I have been unserious with church activities so I was trying to dodge her, around 3am she ask me if we could talk now and I said yes, then she ask if we could go somewhere private, instantly I knew the talk was not just a talk. So we went upstairs, it was totally dark out there, she said she was shy to say it, In my mind I was like see this old woman o, cos she was way older than I am, so she said she like me bla bla bla, I told her we can't date because am not the relationship type, before I know it sha we started kissing and fingering, if not for the residual of holy spirit in me, we would have bleeped, but later I heard from a friend that she has a thing for young guys, since then I ran from the church.

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by subtlemee(f): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Had an encounter but each time I see him Matthew 8v16 will be repeating in my mind about curses placed on who causes another to sin and the man of God was not even rich so i would've gotten cursed for nothing, I found a way and he was cut off,I still see his sign post and posters and shake my head in disbelief

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by NwaAmaikpe: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
shocked

An Imam once made a sexual advance at me.
We were reading the karatu when he snuck up from behind and grabbed my gbola.
I don't know what I recited in the karatu that made my gbola become a green snake.

He ran away and to this day he still calls me Amuagwo.

286 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by StarOnEarth(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An imam once made a sexual advance at me
Those ones don't make advance
They will just knack you jazz straight and you are automatically their 6th wife.

Am just joking oo

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
StarOnEarth:
While I was in school, I went for a rehearsal (vigil) in the church, after we were done, the choir mistress told me she wanted to see me, I actually thought she wanted to complain about me coming late to church and how I have been unserious with church activities so I was trying to dodge her, around 3am she ask me if we could talk now and I said yes, then she ask if we could go somewhere private, instantly I knew the talk was not just a talk. So we went upstairs, it was totally dark out there, she said she was shy to say it, In my mind I was like see this old woman o, cos she was way older than I am, so she said she like me bla bla bla, I told her we can't date because am not the relationship type, before I know it sha we started kissing and fingering, if not for the residual of holy spirit in me, we would have bleeped, but later I heard from a friend that she has a thing for young guys, since then I ran from the church.

What if Thunder decide to strike this night?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by StarOnEarth(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sholaani:

What if Thunder decide to strike this night?
Our God is a merciful God

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by DaddyMorenike: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nothing of such, but I have something funny...... When I was in school(sec), I was a prayer warrior. So we had vigil that faithful day.
Our matron's wife who was also our coordinator called me to her office for special prayer, we prayed n held hands
Mama just dey carry hand up n down n I was feeling her Bobby n crotch area simultaneously. As normal, preeq stand
N my prayer point was "God no let this prayer end" I could not adjust cos we were holding hands. immediately she said the last "for ijn we pray, OMo I just
Coverup like say I wan defend freekick. Mama saw it and just smiled.

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by nagalee(m): 12:21am On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An Imam once made a sexual advance at me.
We were reading the karatu when he snuck up from behind and grabbed my gbola.
I don't know what I recited in the karatu that made my gbola become a green snake.

He ran away and to this day he still calls me Amuagwo.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 28, 2019
Growing up, my uncle, a catholic priest usually comes visiting with this beautiful rev sister. She loved me and my parents saw no qualms in it. I was still a kid.
Fwd 2017, I went 2 visit my uncle, I ran into this same rev sister. Been like 10 years I saw my uncle last same with this rev sister.
Lots of water has passed through the bridge, we exchanged numbers, I started having sexual affair with her till late last year she travelled 2 Germany.
No regrets though, our sexual escapades continues when she comes back.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Davidshinee: 5:11am On Sep 28, 2019
Odogwudike2:
Any lady or woman who love sex so much should call this phone number 08079707488 i will statify and satisfy very well on bed without you paying any kobo to me.
Call 08079707488.

Chaii, craze people plenty sha

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by faithfull18(f): 5:17am On Sep 28, 2019
RyanD147:
Growing up, my uncle, a catholic priest usually comes visiting with this beautiful rev sister. She loved me and my parents saw no qualms in it. I was still a kid.
Fwd 2017, I went 2 visit my uncle, I ran into this same rev sister. Been like 10 years I saw my uncle last same with this rev sister.
Lots of water has passed through the bridge, we exchanged numbers, I started having sexual affair with her till late last year she travelled 2 Germany.
No regrets though, our sexual escapades continues when she comes back.

8 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by amiibaby(f): 5:26am On Sep 28, 2019
Yes severally. Actually mine was when a friend invited me to their deliverance session which was held in the pastor’s residence. On getting there I met the pastor with some ppl praying. When it got to my turn I was asked to enter inside his sitting room and when I got there the man started asking me the reason I came I told him as a man of God u should know the purpose, immediately he started fake prophesying my reason of coming and praying at the same time the fake prayer was so heated that he started pushing me with his hand for me to fall and I didn’t. This pastor did this for almost twenty minutes when he saw I did not bulge he asked me to come the next day when his family and no one is around for special deliverance. I was so disappointed in him. That was the end of all this deliverance ministries for me

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Happyguy201: 5:28am On Sep 28, 2019
actually it yes when i was 15 i dont want to talk about it makes me sad every time . because i was young and naive

2 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by vybzkartel: 7:18am On Sep 28, 2019
Happyguy201:
actually it yes when i was 15 i dont want to talk about it makes me sad every time . because i was young and naive

You mean you did it with a priestess at that AGe?

Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by MiaB(f): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2019
yes
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by felai: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2019
Can’t remember . You don’t have to lie to make your story appeal to other o
This one weak me shocked

Odogwudike2:
Any lady or woman who love sex so much should call this phone number 080*********i will statify and satisfy very well on bed without you paying any kobo to me.
Call 0*******8.

HP elitebook 840
Core i5
8GB ram
256GB SSD
Backlit keyboard
Touch screen

Price 80k
Call 08036228982

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by careytommy37(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2019
Which kind of useless topic is this on the homepage?

16 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by majamajic(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2019
let me sit here
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Offpoint: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2019
Thread for the females....

If I was a lady and a pastor sexually harassed me or make an attempt, I won't quit his church. I will go there everyday and sat on the front row, look for a seat that faces him straight. I will sit there every Sunday and do nothing but stare at him..... I swear he'll be going off keys and on keys.

that's his punishment, I'll torment him...
There are sundays I'll take the mic and I will be like "There's something I want to say about the man of God, something I've been shouldering all these while. something some of you may know and some may not... many will doubt it but it's the truth.... I want to let the whole congregation know OUR PASTOR IS A GOOD MAN OF GOD"

yeah, imagine what he would have gone through for that few secondsgrin

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by EkunKekere: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2019
Fake Pastors just dey learn work where some people dey. E get one "religion" like dat wia di "holy men" go use jazz rape, dem go come use the same jazz to marry pesin wey dem rape grin

[img]https://images./6YB3DxA1w10JaNvwyNSESq.jpg[/img]

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by bestman09(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2019
sad
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by seunmohmoh(f): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2019
The day he does Is the day he will go down. Watin even concern me, for now I don't attend church.

5 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2019
Oya ladies begin to lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by obembet(f): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2019
No

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Ya
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by eikechukwu8(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2019
No man should judge the Man of God!

Anyway, check my signature
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2019
cry

I will speak for myself and sister. We were both almost sexually assaulted by a bisexual Iman in Lagos. Fear those Imans. It was in 2005. We were barely 18. So young that we innocently walked into the mosque to pose and pray as muslims do. I will not go into the details of the attempt as my elder sister was involved. But I can reiterate my reaction.

That day, I made sure I burnt his kettle and flipped his Koran into the heavens for vetting. It was legendary. Two days afterwards, the Iman slept and never woke. For the whole month, I was hailed by the entire igbo neighbourhood in Isolo as a dike who worships the true god.

And in my mind, I felt like a man whose god is truly alive.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by SolarMight(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2019
Please what is the essence of this post? I really don't blame the OP that posted such but the mod that moved this to FP is totally insensitive and immature.

You opened a post and didn't even bother to share your own story shocked

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.