Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification (51990 Views)

Bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts As Ella Crushes Over Mike / #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by made4naijamusic: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha's unceremonious disqualification from the Big Brother Naija reality show continues to generate mixed reactions on social media.

Media personality, Nobel Igwe in his reaction wrote,

Source

https://www.made4naija.com/don-jazzy-noble-igwe-uti-others-react-to-tachas-disqualification-from-bbnaija/

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by made4naijamusic: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2019

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mehn! I'm the happiest grin grin grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Praizenewsgist(f): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by subtlemee(f): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
I'm indifferent....my only advice is that anywhere you find yourself let the world know your parent did a good job on you

444 Likes 26 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by shilenji(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Zita55:
Mehn! I'm the happiest grin grin grin
you are forgetting me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by LearnITsmash(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Finally Nigerian celebrities don get small sense undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by beresponsible(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Old men playing little children games

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by made4naijamusic: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Norabay(f): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Front page material
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
shilenji:
you are forgetting me

grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by NwaAmaikpe: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
shocked

Very lopsided decision from Biggie.
I'd never fully understand why Tacha was disqualified for a very slight physical contact and Diane wasn't despite poking her fingers into someone's eyes.

Why Ike got a strike and Seyi who provoked him and hurled unprintable words did not get a single reprimand.

Tacha had her demons but she did not deserve to lose out like this.

I'd always wish her the best. Her body odour is her God-given gift, she should harness it.
I see her coming out better than this with her "Everything Tacha" Perfume line.

If there is any fairness in the world, both Tacha and Mercy should be on the next Chisco night bus back to their homes tomorrow.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Luvlyna(f): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by shilenji(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
Zita55:

grin grin
so rotten a child
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Homeboiy: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
I'm Natasha, I'm black and beautiful

I fainted when she said that

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by EkwensuAmosu: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
beresponsible:
Old men playing little children games
see as that useless agbaya uti behaving like a toddler
bringing Jesus to this immoral crap

bring national burning issue
all of them will crawl like a millipede

I only pity Sowore that taught he was fighting for the early and late 90s youths
i pray God sees him through so he'll come out and stay away from anything fighting for the masses

Nigerian yoots are lost cause

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
This whole Tacha and Mercy quarrel made me watch the clips on instagram, and from what I saw... Mercy was on a mission to get Tacha out of the house, reason why she provoked her by flinging her hair on her face.... Oh no, that was absolutely wrong otherwise Tacha would never have touched her but then again, I saw how Pride wrapped up Tacha, she was too confident of her fans forgetting there is a God... But wait a min, I'm not sure this show is even supported by our Heavenly Father but who am I to judge? That being said, I feel bad for the organisers a little ....i mean, the kinda votes she attracts, more money for big brother but that ends tonight. I have a feeling they might bring her back though but I hope not. Then Mercy, wow.... I could as well call her a witch... She did set a trap for Tacha and poor Tacha fell for it.

I sincerely do not like this show.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by MiaB(f): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Homeboiy:
I'm Natasha, I'm black and beautiful
I fainted when she said that
I was like pot calling kettle black

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Olufela30: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha reyle ooo
Ile lo lor tarara

Like the Yoruba saying "Iwalewa"..

Nothing else to say..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by pmc01(m): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
This country seems truly finished.

The energy devoted to this unproductive show is unbelievable.

I have tried on several occasions to try and understand how to watch the show, I mean what to look out for, to make me want to stay glued for up to 2 minutes, it just never clicks.

Now, when the whole charade is over, what do the youths get to do with all the free time they normally would spend watching the show?

Won't the scourge of depression cases shoot up?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by APOPTOSIS: 12:52am On Sep 28, 2019
subtlemee:
I'm indifferent....my only advice is that anywhere you find yourself let the world know your parent did a good job on you
U are EXCEPTIONAL among Ladies.
What a Splendid Advice.
U can't be dull. May Ur Days Be Long.
It's been Long I encountered Ladies like you..
NAIRALAND advice of the Year...!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Gabaleve(m): 1:44am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by UNBELIEVABLE: 2:08am On Sep 28, 2019
pmc01:
This country seems truly finished.

The energy devoted to this unproductive show is unbelievable.

I have tried on several occasions to try and understand how to watch the show, I mean what to look out for, to make me want to stay glued for up to 2 minutes, it just never clicks.

Now, when the whole charade is over, what do the youths get to do with all the free time they normally would spend watching the show?

Won't the scourge of depression cases shoot up?

So because most persons usually drinks beer, you must ensure and try your best to see if beer is good for you? Please, if anything brings people Joy, why be a horrible person and want them to leave it? What is the thing you love the most that others don't like?

Because others simply do not love it, does that mean you're jobless or stupid?
Is BBNaija harming the economy?
Is BBNaija asking the Nigerian youths to harm themselves?
What wrong is BBNaija doing?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very lopsided decision from Biggie.
I'd never fully understand why Tacha was disqualified for a very slight physical contact and Diane wasn't.

Why Ike got a strike and Seyi who provoked him and hurled unprintable words did not get a single reprimand.

Tacha had her demons but she did not deserve to lose out like this.
I'd always wish her the best as I see her coming out better than this with her "Everything Tacha" Perfume line.
What brought Diane issue here, tomorrow you would write rubish how your Co workers are snapping your ass, like you like Tacha, the same Tacha had fought almost everybody in that house, she called Joe a fool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by made4naijamusic: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by GeneralPula: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2019
Everything nah scripted scope!!
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by slawomir: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by sirhamilton(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2019
I'm yet to understand the aim of this show and why people invest time in it
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Bukasint(f): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Rejoicing over someone's downfall won't make anyone better neither will it take one far. She reacted in a way everybody will react to. I know most girls will do same as she did. I watched the video and I know how it can be especially when argument is very hot. But Nigerians took it far. Some wished her death and other are saying so many nasty things about here and body odour.
Sure it's something anyone can be a victim of.

Nobody is perfect
Nobody is better and we all strive to become a better person and learn from our mistakes. But here are other ladies condemning her without looking back.
Ladies condemning have done worse things than her yet they are not anyway better.
Some even made a video with her body odour as Zaltan did.
Some went ahead to crop videos to mock her laughing over someone's downfall.
Tomorrow this set of people will enter church and ask God for blessing and forgiveness of sins.
Real celebrity are silent on this incidence some don't even comment and others came attacking without using wisdom.
In life learn not to hate someone who you haven't met before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola / Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) / How D’banj’s Wife, Mercy Johnson, Others Rocked Baby Bumps In 2020 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.