Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

I Will Always Choose My Mom A Million Times Before My Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Always Choose My Mom A Million Times Before My Dad (604 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Always Choose My Mom A Million Times Before My Dad by queenblossom(f): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
I read where someone posted that she will choose her dad before her mom my dear just consider yourself lucky.

I will always choose my mom a million times before I consider choosing my dad in fact I won't even choose my dad at all.
My dad was a secondary school teacher likewise my mom. But my dad doesn't have any single value for education.
I remembered when I enrolled for my WAEC , the fees was around 1,200naira then. My dad refused to register it for me. My mom did.
After my secondary school I stayed for 6 good years before I got admission, that period was the worst trying times of my life. So many times, i had sucidad thought that if sniper was available as at that time i would have drank it and ended it all. My mom stood by me to encourage me, my mom shared my pains. my dad told me that my mates are on the express selling grandnut and bread . my mom was there for me till I got admission and graduated . my dad up till date doesn't even know my course of study.

My mom told me that when I was a baby my dad refused to buy baby milk for me. My mom was still job haunting so couldn't buy milk for me my dad refused to buy milk in the name that a woman who is jobless, her child has no reason drinking milk and I wonder why the hatred from birth yet he calls me his mom's replica.

My dad has never bought anything for me , not even a toothbrush.
I am only praying to God to give me the grace to forgive him and let go.

My mom suffered and struggled to saw her 6children through the university. My dad had the money but refused to spend it but was spending it on side chicks.

I will die for my mom and will love her till my last breath .

Mummy I love you and I thank you for making me a strong woman today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Choose My Mom A Million Times Before My Dad by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Choose My Mom A Million Times Before My Dad by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 28, 2019
It's great you've let out your thoughts, OP.

You did the right thing opening your own thread to express these wonderful sentiments about your mom, as it would've gotten lost in the other thread, which you didn't want.

Ensure she knows how much you love and appreciate her.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Always Choose My Mom A Million Times Before My Dad by queenblossom(f): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Breaststroke:
Did you have to open a counter thread?

You could have shared your own experience/preference on the other thread.

Is non of your business. Do I need your opinion to open a thread?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Always Choose My Mom A Million Times Before My Dad by frozen70(f): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Real mothers can starve to male sure her children gets educated

And for those men who think they are smart by not contributing, your reward is instant, your children will focus on mum before having time for you, that's natural

That is how they keep dodging their responsibilities, leaving the woman to suffer alone and you think Karma is not aware
Re: I Will Always Choose My Mom A Million Times Before My Dad by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: I Will Always Choose My Mom A Million Times Before My Dad by queenblossom(f): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
frozen70:
Real mothers can starve to male sure her children gets educated

And for those men who think they are smart by not contributing, your reward is instant, your children will focus on mum before having time for you, that's natural

That is how they keep dodging their responsibilities, leaving the woman to suffer alone and you think Karma is not aware

You are 100% correct.

(1) (Reply)

Trailer Crushed Sophia Into Pieces,body Parts Littered On The Road -photo / . / A Very Big Thanks To All Niraland...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.