Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others (8981 Views)

University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group / FUTO Expels 10 Students, Rusticates 103 Over Exam Fraud / BUK Expels 22 Students For Examination Mal-practice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by agwom(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
The Bayero University, Kano (BUK) has expelled 63 students and rusticated 13 others for one year for their involvement in various forms of examination misconduct. This is contained in a statement signed by the Director, Examination, Admissions and Records (DEAR), Amina Umar-Abdullahi and issued to newsmen in Kano on Friday.

According to her, the action followed a recommendation earlier submitted by the Senate Committee on Examinations Misconduct and Leakages approved on Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2019 at the 374th meeting of the highest decision making body of the institution. She said the expelled students included 10 from the School of Postgraduate Studies, 10 from the School of Continuing Education and seven each from the Faculties of Basic Medical Sciences and Computer Science. “However, the Faculties of Education and Management Sciences have six each and Engineering, FEES and Physical Sciences four and three, respectively. “The Faculty of Arts and Islamic Studies has two expelled students and Faculties of Communication, Allied Health Sciences and Life Sciences have the least number of affected candidates with only one student each.” She said the Senate had equally directed that 19 other students be served with warning letters for other infractions. (NAN)

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/examination-misconduct-buk-expels-63-students-rusticates-13-others.html

Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by chukwuibuipob: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
cool very good
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by Anasko(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
I trust my BUK

4 Likes

Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by Kpako1(m): 5:16am On Sep 28, 2019
shocked

Meanwhile, I'm available for your medical certificate, online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by amiibaby(f): 5:16am On Sep 28, 2019
Wow quit unfortunate
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by edo3(m): 5:24am On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by Timileyin1234(m): 5:25am On Sep 28, 2019
Ha! Ki Lon run! Shey Tacha ti wo le. Oh lord of mercy daku Jeki rorun Gbe lole. Dem no go kill person
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by goshen26: 5:26am On Sep 28, 2019
Good...

Later they will become politician, and they will loot us

1 Like

Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by ojmetrix(m): 5:27am On Sep 28, 2019
good morning and have a blissful day ahead
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 28, 2019
Glorified secondary schools.
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by hakeem4(m): 5:30am On Sep 28, 2019
destinyy23:
Glorified secondary schools.
but examination misconduct is bad. So because they were punished according to the law of the school you decided to call it a glorified secondary school.

8 Likes

Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 28, 2019
hakeem4:
but examination misconduct is bad. So because they were punished according to the law of the school you decided to call it a glorified secondary school.
Nah..it's because that's what most of our higher institutions are, not just about the misconducts.
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by israelmao(m): 5:43am On Sep 28, 2019
I wonder why some children would just choose to waste their parents' efforts and resources!
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by salaboiz(m): 5:48am On Sep 28, 2019
I rep bukite

3 Likes

Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 28, 2019
amiibaby:
Wow quit unfortunate

quite
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by OwenDesired(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Even fulani de do expo too... SMH
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by nairalee(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2019
Someone should please explain the difference between Expulsion and Rustication

1 Like

Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:42am On Sep 28, 2019
please can someone explain to me the difference between expell and rusticate
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by Muhylonaire(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Lmao... Was about to ask ooo. All these slowpoke mods and bloggers.
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by utenwuson: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
it is well explain there, rustication is like a suspension which is termed, depending on the offense, it can be one year, two years or more while expulsion is telling the student he/she wouldn't be needed in the school anymore, like ejected from the school

2 Likes

Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by NwaBoy: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2019
You reading this post , Yes you. Do you know I have an iPhone XR and 8+ both 64GB and Chip Unlock for sale . I just knew you don't know cheesy. Well you can Call/Whatsapp me on zero803818757one for more information and pictures. cool

Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by CalabarPikin: 7:16am On Sep 28, 2019
shocked dis expel and rusticate.....I was thinking is a dsame tin oh....

English hard small sha
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by olatunyemi(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2019
Muhylonaire:

Lmao... Was about to ask ooo. All these slowpoke mods and bloggers.
You are blaming bloggers, yet you know nothing. How miserable! OK, Expel means you're send away and you have no further attachment to the school while rustication is a suspension for some times, be it a year or two

1 Like

Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2019
I see
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by Candomore: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2019
(BUK)“Book U mustKnow”
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by Enemyofpeace: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2019
See as the thread no full, if to sey na BB Naija or Tacha matter, e for don reach 100 pages. Lazy youths
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by Hapinex01: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2019
Nawa oooooh
na him be say dem no kw book for there be dat nah. Make dem sack their lecturers too.
65 students no be moi moi oh
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2019
I'm not promoting exam malpractice, but it's kinda funny because most of those people rusticating and expelling students, can't beat their chest to say they have never cheated in an exam hall. But still, Bleep others up when you get the chance to
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by pimper24: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2019
agwom:
The Bayero University, Kano (BUK) has expelled 63 students and rusticated 13 others for one year for their involvement in various forms of examination misconduct. This is contained in a statement signed by the Director, Examination, Admissions and Records (DEAR), Amina Umar-Abdullahi and issued to newsmen in Kano on Friday.

According to her, the action followed a recommendation earlier submitted by the Senate Committee on Examinations Misconduct and Leakages approved on Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2019 at the 374th meeting of the highest decision making body of the institution. She said the expelled students included 10 from the School of Postgraduate Studies, 10 from the School of Continuing Education and seven each from the Faculties of Basic Medical Sciences and Computer Science. “However, the Faculties of Education and Management Sciences have six each and Engineering, FEES and Physical Sciences four and three, respectively. “The Faculty of Arts and Islamic Studies has two expelled students and Faculties of Communication, Allied Health Sciences and Life Sciences have the least number of affected candidates with only one student each.” She said the Senate had equally directed that 19 other students be served with warning letters for other infractions. (NAN)

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/examination-misconduct-buk-expels-63-students-rusticates-13-others.html
we and grammar in Nigeria sha. Which one be expell and rusticate ?
Re: Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Education can never determine your destiny

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2007 Post Jamb / Ilesa Prison Prepares 30 Inmates For University Education / How To Apply For Management International Scholarship 2018 For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.