Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

,discontinued - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ,discontinued (1260 Views)

Thread discontinued. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

,discontinued by paris10: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2010
, discontinued
Re: ,discontinued by Image123(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2010
What a silly question, busybodic.
Re: ,discontinued by AKO1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2010
It's none of your business
Re: ,discontinued by paris10: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2010
Image123:

What a silly question, busybodic.

A typical response from an enslave member
Re: ,discontinued by paris10: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2010
A_K_O:

It's none of your business

A_K_O, a gullible, blind, conditioned and controlled CE member with an expected response. So you don't have anything constructive to say to defend your Pastor aside from 'none of your business'. I pity you
Re: ,discontinued by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2010
paris10:

Was Chris faithful to Anita? I will answer this; One morning, and as he (Chris's younger brother) walked into the living room he saw Chris Oyakhilome sitting down on the floor, with his head resting on the lap of this personal assistant. She wore short pants and a tank top, while she massaged his jerry-curled head vigorously.

Worried by the antics and intentions of this young lady who took over his home in Anita's absence (Anita now in the UK) alerted his parents. Elder Oyakhilome, Chris Oyakhilome`s Father intervened and ordered Anita to return to Lagos with the children. However as soon as Anita returned to their Lagos residence, Chris Oyakhilome moved his belonging into the church. Members who noticed this anomaly, were told that he needed to seek the face of God. He reportedly refused to go home until Anita had returned to London.

What is the source of this information?
Re: ,discontinued by AKO1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2010
paris10:

A_K_O, a gullible, blind, conditioned and controlled CE member with an expected response. So you don't have anything constructive to say to defend your Pastor aside from 'none of your business'. I pity you

Im responding to the title. Whether his wife is white or beige is none of your business.
Re: ,discontinued by Dsense(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2010
OP.
Wetin concern u tongue
Re: ,discontinued by paris10: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2010
A_K_O:

Im responding to the title. Whether his wife is white or beige is none of your business.

Getting married to a white lady is very much allowed, but the intention (mens rea) and the action that follows that intention (actus reus) needs to come into question. Did Chris had a plan (hidden plan) before marrying sister Anita? Was he after her money (her dad was rich and was the chairman of the then NDIC).
Re: ,discontinued by MaiSuya(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2010
@topic, Hmm. . .how exactly you get dis info? Hope u dont mind my sayin, this story has all d trappings of d all 2 common, traditional, cheap anti-christ embassy propaganda. Make una find another work, abeg.
Re: ,discontinued by Joagbaje(m): 4:31am On Nov 03, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

What is the source of this information?

I think the question should have been, WHATS THE SOURCE OF THE MISINFORMATION

Just to point out few of the lies, Pastor chris was from a wealthy home, his father was one of the few people that used citron those days. Pastor Anita is not from Uk. Pastor chris posted her to Uk.The two families are from the same area. In Edo state.  Her father is from edo state, her mother is From Switzerland .
Loveworld ,CEC started in Edo state, not Uk.

Worried by the antics and intentions of this young lady who took over his home in Anita's absence (Anita now in the UK) alerted his parents. Elder Oyakhilome, Chris Oyakhilome`s Father intervened and ordered Anita to return to Lagos with the children. However as soon as Anita returned to their Lagos residence, Chris Oyakhilome moved his belonging into the church. Members who noticed this anomaly, were told that he needed to seek the face of God.

Tell whoever gave you the gist that it's not selling. Is it not people like you that claim that they were divorced? The man of God we know . Spends his time on the word, praying and seeking Gods face in intercession for the whole world.

He reportedly refused to go home until Anita had returned to London.

So has he gone home now? grin grin
Re: ,discontinued by TheClown: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2010
Please be sincere in your criticisms, this is very biased and lacks substance.

Again what is your motive?

You've just succeeded in making a caricature of the whole thing.
Re: ,discontinued by paris10: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2010
Joagbaje:

I think the question should have been, WHATS THE SOURCE OF THE MISINFORMATION

Just to point out few of the lies, Pastor chris was from a wealthy home, his father was one of the few people that used citron those days. Pastor Anita is not from Uk. Pastor chris posted her to Uk.The two families are from the same area. In Edo state.  Her father is from edo state, her mother is From Switzerland .
L[b]oveworld ,CEC started in Edo state, not Uk.[/b]

Tell whoever gave you the gist that it's not selling. Is it not people like you that claim that they were divorced? The man of God we know . Spends his time on the word, praying and seeking Gods face in intercession for the whole world. 

So has he gone home now? grin grin

I know you're a die hard supporter of Chris, Jesus would have been happy to have someone like you to have supported him when he was on earth.
And to your Chris coming from a wealthy family, sorry to disappoint you, ehhhhhhhhh, no. He came from an average home brother. Do you even know Chris at all?

If Chris spends all his time praying for the world, does that leave you out of it? And when does Chris become Jesus who took the sin of the world upon himself? Blasphemy! And who's doubting if Anita's mum is from Switzerland or not? Coming from Switzerland does not make you a residence of such, get that brother!

When you said in those days (Citron), when in particular are you talking about? Having a Citron in the 70's and 80's does not make you a wealthy person! Do you know what wealth means? Wealth alleviates a community from poverty. It is passed down from generation to generation. A white man gets wealthy, he builts a community and industries, A brother gets rich, he builds a Church and buys rims for his own selfish gains, ok.!

Rich is something you could loose within a short period of time. Nigeria is still ranked one of the poorest countries in world and you're here babbling. IBB is trying to be the next President and you lot can't even do something about that. Frauds operates in Churches and circular places in Nigeria. Poor people dominates the churches, Pastors buying jets and building mansions and luxury cars.

Intercessors are straining their voices and still accounts for the poorest in churches. They don't get paid but Pastors do receive salaries (a workman is worthy of his labour, abi?) Churches no longer share the meats( your tithe is meant to be meat for the poor to share) equally amongst the congregation but instead build another branch (as if that would provide for the needy at hand).
Re: ,discontinued by PastorAIO: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2010
You're asking Pastor Moneybags whether he knows what wealth is. If you could understand yoruba you would know that wealth has been written into his family name.
Re: ,discontinued by Coolabbie: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2010
Abeg fyn work do
Re: ,discontinued by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2010
Re: ,discontinued by ogajim(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2010
paris10:

I know you're a die hard supporter of Chris, Jesus would have been happy to have someone like you to have supported him when he was on earth.
And to your Chris coming from a wealthy family, sorry to disappoint you, ehhhhhhhhh, no. He came from an average home brother. Do you even know Chris at all?

If Chris spends all his time praying for the world, does that leave you out of it? And when does Chris become Jesus who took the sin of the world upon himself? Blasphemy! And who's doubting if Anita's mum is from Switzerland or not? Coming from Switzerland does not make you a residence of such, get that brother!

When you said in those days (Citron), when in particular are you talking about? Having a Citron in the 70's and 80's does not make you a wealthy person! Do you know what wealth means? Wealth alleviates a community from poverty. It is passed down from generation to generation. A white man gets wealthy, he builts a community and industries, A brother gets rich, he builds a Church and buys rims for his own selfish gains, ok.!

Rich is something you could loose within a short period of time. Nigeria is still ranked one of the poorest countries in world and you're here babbling. IBB is trying to be the next President and you lot can't even do something about that. Frauds operates in Churches and circular places in Nigeria. Poor people dominates the churches, Pastors buying jets and building mansions and luxury cars.

Intercessors are straining their voices and still accounts for the poorest in churches. They don't get paid but Pastors do receive salaries (a workman is worthy of his labour, abi?) Churches no longer share the meats( your tithe is meant to be meat for the poor to share) equally amongst the congregation but instead build another branch (as if that would provide for the needy at hand).

Paris: you took the words right out of my mouth, these guys seem bent on putting their pastor on too high a pedestal, rich people in Edo state didn't go to bensu, if only for the fact that it was not the premier university in Edo but I digress.

You all need to put your attention and efforts on our Lord Jesus Christ not some man like you and I,

Shalom.
Re: ,discontinued by MyJoe: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2010
ogajim:

rich people in Edo state didn't go to bensu.

A most absent-minded assertion, but I guess you were just trying to make a point.
Re: ,discontinued by tpia5: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2010
when did anita turn into a white woman?

i thought she's mixed and from edo state just like the husband.
Re: ,discontinued by icare1: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2010
well , chris oyahkhilome is OF CHRIST OR NOT of CHRIST. IF HE IS THEN WAIT TILL THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT.
Re: ,discontinued by ogajim(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2010
MyJoe:

A most absent-minded assertion, but I guess you were just trying to make a point.

I don't get your drift dude or what was "absent -minded" about my assertion? You must be from Ewu too LOL

Your boy wrote earlier that driving a "citroen" indicated you were rich in Edo state and now you are speaking for bensu. pele pele oooo
Re: ,discontinued by MyJoe: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
ogajim:

I don't get your drift dude or what was "absent -minded" about my assertion? You must be from Ewu too LOL

Your boy wrote earlier that driving a "citroen" indicated you were rich in Edo state and now you are speaking for bensu. pele pele oooo
1. You, sir, don't see anything wrong with your assertion there is, or was, any university that no rich people attended.
2. Asserting that something you typed was not properly considered when being typed means I am speaking up for Chris Oyakhilome.
3. It also means I am from the same place as him.
4. You believe Mr Agbaje must be my boy, not because I have supported anything he has written in this thread, or his friend for that matter, but because I tried to point out the error in a particular statement you made.
5. Pointing out an obvious fallacy means speaking up for the subject of the fallacy.

That is your reasoning. Ok.
Re: ,discontinued by MyJoe: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

@paris10,

Was this your source?

http://www.modernghana.com/news/216384/1/christ-embassy-concealed-sex-scandal-exposed-part-.html
If that is his source, would it on its own make it untrue?
Re: ,discontinued by ogajim(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2010
MyJoe:

1. You, sir, don't see anything wrong with your assertion there is, or was, any university that no rich people attended.
2. Asserting that something you typed was not properly considered when being typed means I am speaking up for Chris Oyakhilome.
3. It also means I am from the same place as him.
4. You believe Mr Agbaje must be my boy, not because I have supported anything he has written in this thread, or his friend for that matter, but because I tried to point out the error in a particular statement you made.
5. Pointing out an obvious fallacy means speaking up for the subject of the fallacy.

That is your reasoning. Ok.

Joe: Would you have preferred if I wrote "Bensu" wasn't a University "intelligent" or "smart" folks attended instead of rich people?

I am not even sure the "subject" grew up in Ishan or what high school he attended and feel free to share those information if you have it and I'll see if I can offer further "analysis"
I give you the fact that no one wants to be Joagbaje's "boy", ya happy now cheesy
There was an "LOL" after "you must be from Ewu too" meaning it was a joke!
What is fallacious about a statement concerning the "majority"? Are you trying to convince me that "rich" Edo kids went to "Bensu" then? I am sure there are (and were) some that chose "Bensu/AAU" for one reason or the other.

Make you take am easy now,

Shalom!
Re: ,discontinued by Joagbaje(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2010
@OLAADEGBU
OLAADEGBU:

@paris10,
Was this your source?
http://www.modernghana.com/news/216384/1/christ-embassy-concealed-sex-scandal-exposed-part-.html

Very suggestive.  , So you are in the Gbéboòrùn business too. With all the holiness preaching. i dont know why any spiritual person will be hunting for dirty source.OLAADEGBU,shame on you.
Re: ,discontinued by Joagbaje(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2010
ogajim:

rich people in Edo state didn't go to bensu, if only for the fact that it was not the premier university in Edo but I digress.

If you listen to the series on the missionary christian. Pastor chris explained why he went to Bensu. He was instructed by God to do so.he had passed JAMB for admission into one of the BIGGIE universities then ( I forgot the name)but he was not taken. He prayed , but God said BENSU. He prayed and promised God he wanted to go into the BIGGIE so as to touch lives with the gospel and hold crusades etc. God told him, "I will still let you hold those meetings in the BIGGIE but go to BENSU. He then asked God to prove to Him that the reason for BENSU was not because God couldn't get him admission in the BIGGIE.

So he got admission in BENSU, But later he was informed that his name came out in the BIGGIE for admission. He quickly began to pack his things when God reminded him. "REMEMBER YOU ASKED FOR A PROOF,YOUR ADMISSION IS ONLY A PROOF, SO , TO BENSU YOU GO" .so there was a divine reason for it. That was where the ministry started. And God kept his promise by granting him ability to still hold great crusades in the BIGGIE more than any person in the history of the school.

You all need to put your attention and efforts on our Lord Jesus Christ not some man like you and I,
Shalom.

I think you should take the advice by putting your effort to reach the world for Jesus than carrying and celebrating evil report about the body of christ.
Re: ,discontinued by Image123(m): 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2010
Joagbaje, you forgot the name of the university ke? Is that a joke of a lie or what?
Re: ,discontinued by MyJoe: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2010
Joagbaje:

If you listen to the series on the missionary christian. Pastor chris explained why he went to Bensu. He was instructed by God to do so.he had passed JAMB for admission into one of the BIGGIE universities then ( I forgot the name)but he was not taken. He prayed , but God said BENSU. He prayed and promised God he wanted to go into the BIGGIE  so as to touch lives with the gospel and hold crusades etc. God told him, "I will still let you hold those meetings in the BIGGIE but go to BENSU. He then asked God to prove to Him that the reason for BENSU was not because God couldn't get him admission in the BIGGIE.

So he got admission in BENSU, But later he was informed that his name came out in the BIGGIE for admission. He quickly began to pack his things when God reminded him. "REMEMBER YOU ASKED FOR A PROOF,YOUR ADMISSION IS ONLY A PROOF, SO , TO BENSU YOU GO" .so there was a divine reason for it. That was where the ministry started. And God kept his promise by granting him ability to still hold great crusades in the BIGGIE more than any person in the history of the school. 

I think you should take the advice by putting your effort to reach the world for Jesus than carrying and celebrating evil report about the body of christ.
Goodness me! Are you people for real? Someone actually said that ^^^ just to apologise for the fact he did not go to Harvard or Cambridge? And an audience not only believed it but took it as a profound thesis worth referencing! I have a word for y'all, but I will refrain from using it.
Re: ,discontinued by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2010
Joagbaje:

@OLAADEGBU
Very suggestive.  , So you are in the Gbéboòrùn business too. With all the holiness preaching. i dont know why any spiritual person will be hunting for dirty source.OLAADEGBU,shame on you. 

What is suggestive?  The fact that I wanted to investigate the authencity of this claim should not mean that we should sweep it under the carpet.  I remember discussing this subject with you even though I left the perpetrator anonymous, but now that the OP brought it up again is it wrong to ask for it's source?  Holiness does not mean that we should swallow everything hook, line and sinker, we should investigate all things and hold on to that which is truth.  Shame belongs to satan and those hiding under him.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413360.0.html#bot

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year To All Catholics / Qur'an Vs Bible / The "First Day" Of The Week ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.