Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period (6154 Views)

BUA Posts Unaudited H1 2020 Financial Results, Revenue Rises To ₦101.3 Billion / BUA Cement Releases Financial Results For Q1, 2020, Records N20.1 Billion Profit / UBA Board Meets To Approve Q3 2019 Unaudited Financial Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by MyVc: 4:22am On Sep 28, 2019
The Board of Directors of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc has announced that they will be meeting to consider the company's Q3 unaudited financial results for the period ended 30th September 2019.

This was made known to newsmen in a notice sent to The Nigerian Stock Exchange on Friday, 27th September 2019. The memo was duly signed by the Company's Secretary Erhi Obebeduo.

The Board of Directors meeting is in line with the Securities and Exchange Commission and Nigerian Stock Exchange Acts for listed companies to meet at the end of every quarter to consider their financial results. 

According to the notice, the Company's Board of Directors will meet on Wednesday, 16th October to consider the unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended 30th September 2019.  

Financial Metrics Nigeria reports that the Tier-One Bank also announced a closed period. The closed period will commence on Monday 30th September 2019. The company's shareholders and potential investors are advised to withhold tradings on the stipulated date.  

Guaranty Trust Bank was down by 1.25% to close at N27.60 on Friday, 27th September 2019 on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange. 

Financial Metrics Nigeria reports that the company will notify their shareholders of the decisions reached in the meeting. 

Source: https://financialmetricsnigeria.com/gtbank-board-mee…es-closed-period/

Cc: Lalasticala, Mynd44, Dominique, MissyB3.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by NwaBoy: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2019
You reading this post , Yes you. Do you know I have an iPhone XR and 8+ both 64GB and Chip Unlock for sale . I just knew you don't know cheesy. Well you can call me on zero803818757one for more information and pictures. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by holyDaniel: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2019
GTB one of the best Bank in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by naijadrivablog: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Hmm, I hope Inosson's debt doesnt want them to consider selling it. #InnosonTrustBank.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by aroundtheworld(f): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm hmmmm
Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by Maximatic(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2019
That's Impressive, Contact me for phone accessories and Powerbanks via signature
Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by Olisehinnocent: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Hope dey no wan japaa. U can't trust afonja peoples grin grin grin
Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Please employ Tacha too
Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by Nitah1: 6:56am On Sep 28, 2019
Customer care agent....Good afternoon my name is Baji Ola how may I help you?

customer..... Good afternoon.... my name I sam....pls tried withdrawing money thru uba bank but I was blue to get my ATM card without money yet I was debited.

Customer care agent...thank u Mr sam we are very sorry for the inconvenience but ur complain is noted and ur money will be reverted in FIVE working days.

Five working days?
Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2019
GTB my ass
Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by Nitah1: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2019
NwaBoy:
You reading this post , Yes you. Do you know I have an iPhone XR and 8+ both 64GB and Chip Unlock for sale . I just knew you don't know cheesy. Well you can call me on zero803818757one for more information and pictures. cool
Derailers will b shot on sight.
Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by puredigital(f): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by scribble: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by Duggedised12(f): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2019
Nitah1:
Customer care agent....Good afternoon my name is Baji Ola how may I help you?

customer..... Good afternoon.... my name I sam....pls tried withdrawing money thru uba bank but I was blue to get my ATM card without money yet I was debited.

Customer care agent...thank u Mr sam we are very sorry for the inconvenience but ur complain is noted and ur money will be reverted in FIVE working days.

Five working days?
This are issues that CBN is supposed to be concerned about but no.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by NwaBoy: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2019
Nitah1:
Derailers will b shot on sight.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by Addme: 7:15am On Sep 28, 2019
holyDaniel:
GTB one of the best Bank in Nigeria.
Those affected by Igbo Efon looking at you like this.....

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by owolabi5: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2019
The most efficient bank in Nigeria.
If you know, you know!

5 Likes

Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by alexvatt(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2019
Shareholders in Nigeria companies are really suffering. Well, GTB remains the best bank.
Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by dljbd1(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2019
Disappointing bank angry
Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by hemucology(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2019
Why
Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by Rhaspody(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2019
So should I close my business account with GTB?
Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by Wordrep65: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
GTBank is the best bank
Re: Gtbank Board Meets To Consider Q3'19 Financial Results, Announces Closed Period by 9jaRealist: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Hmm, I hope Inosson's debt doesnt want them to consider selling it. #InnosonTrustBank.

The Innoson debt is an ant on a gorilla’s behind... grin
>

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Generates N14b Tax Monthly –fashola / 5 Things You Need To Know In An E-commerce Logistics Business / DIY Importation Guide: Recommendations On Mastercard & Visa Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.