Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail (32326 Views)

Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million / Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out / Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by freemi(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2019
he he he i laff n again he he. .naija i hail
Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by majamajic(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2019
they don use style collect his passport

1 Like

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by Equity15(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2019
this our government Sef get as e be.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by Kvngtips2: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2019
majamajic:
they don use style collect his passport
ialugsnor@mailr24.com
Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by MedicH: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Now sowore will know better when next he's asked to chose between buhari and gej

1 Like

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by fukushaki(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2019
grin
Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by clarocuzioo(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2019
A
Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2019
Where a country is run by a brainless mofos, that's what you hear. A president with skull full of cow dungs cannot understand what separation of power is.

Buhari is the greatest calamity that befall Nigeria aside the ebola man that landed in Lagos recently.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by WeRblessed(f): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2019
Please Buhari should free this young innocent man to go home to his wife and kids.

Buhari is just so wicked.

He probably thinks that continue locking up showore will equal one naira to a dollar.

Free him and let him go, losers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by West2019(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2019
Rubbish nonsense stupid talk, Buhari is a fool

1 Like

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by Naijawebmaster2: 7:56am On Sep 28, 2019
shocked
Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by seangy4konji: 7:56am On Sep 28, 2019
We are two legs Deep in big trouble in Nigeria..

In 20 years this country try would be worse that Somalis...

They are hell bent on ruining everything good about Nigeria.. No law and order..

It's the bosses at the top that gives no ducks about keeping law.. How can ordinary citizen try and be a civil when elders are rogues..

3 Likes

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by Osnuf34(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2019
And Jesus wept.
Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2019
jagabanlewis:
God

There was a country

How did we gt dis low
we are seeking crude oil..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by Tumbulum: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2019
What goes around comes around. Buhari and those who think power last forever should know that the table may turn around one day and they will be at the receiving end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by jrusky(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2019
Wantedmiller:
PDP mugus want to get FG involved by all means...........

Do you know your problem? Your problem is you are mistakenly created as human being that is it because I never know what concerns PDP with Sowore who was among those that pulled their govt down.

If the Fed govt are not then who is fighting Sowore? Is you or your village

Pls if you've borrowed out yiur brain go get it back asap ok.

...And for the presidency and apc wallahi if you guys think you can turn this country to Somalia, Yemen, Saddam Hussein Iraq era it's a lie of the devil the millitary junta tried it but failed so you will fail and end miserably

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by Godfullsam(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2019
The only one reason i dont pity this Sowore is because he is among the people that brought APC and Buhari into power.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by SoNature(m): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2019
jagabanlewis:
God

There was a country

How did we gt dis low

That's because Nigeria Airways crashed grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Offpoint:
Doctors in the house, I don't know what's wrong with me for the past 5 days now.
Anything I take in I have this urge of vomiting, even water.

It all started when I drank garri with Merinda plus groundnuts
Have you gone to Health Section?
Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by femliany(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2019
But somebody once said this country will be soaked in the monkey and baboon's blood and nothing happened because the then president was maybe not LIFELESS as trump said

7 Likes

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by ctleurocollege: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2019
Something tells me Sowore's case shall be Buhari's greatest undoing. Something tells me this DSS won't release Sowore even if ordered to by the Supreme court. Something tells me Sowore shall triumph over all his travails and Buhari shall forever sink to the wrong side of history.

5 Likes

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by sylve11: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2019
Wantedmiller:
PDP mugus want to get FG involved by all means...........

funny humans just full this nairaland.. grin grin cool
Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by snowball11(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2019
And somebody said this is a country!...........

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by Offpoint: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2019
igbodefendercom:
Have you gone to Health Section?
Not really.
Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by 12345baba(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2019
Sowore go die for there o, cos after buhari, el rufai go come continue from were buhari stop

1 Like

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by nick50(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2019
I knew it all along.. The wont release him and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by Racoon(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2019
Protest no be fight.Advise no be curse.Tyrannts are in government.This is military democracy. Nigeria is doomed.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
APC....Affidavit Pass Certificate
Afamed and gwarotango will not like this.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii bastardmod anonimi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by happney65: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2019
SLAP44:
If I tell you what Binta Nyako has gone through just because she granted Nnamdi Kanu bail ehh
grin

The presidency wants this country to be ruled like Yemen.

cc omolola15 awon eyan ti Buhari the saint master..

2 Likes

Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Buhari should call these people to order and stop this nonsense. All the other dictatorship noise from pdp is wailing. This however is the real deal. arresting sowore is undemocratic. The charges are a joke and are setting a dangerous precedent.
Re: FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail by goaldynboy: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2019
That means there is no need going to Court if the FG expects every court ruling to be in their favour!

Buhari has indeed bastardized our judiciary! When we told the zombies of this zoo in 2015 that Buhari will take zoogeria 20 years backward, they turned deaf ears!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) / Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.