Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA (33908 Views)

President Bukele Of El Salvador Has Deployed 4000 Soldiers To Three Communities / Bukele: El Salvador Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender, The First Country / Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Longcucumber(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
slawomir:

Just for that act he has become unserious abi?
Sometimes it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive
Life is really simple but we insist on making it complicated
That is why most of the time i smile and do what gives me joy by smoking weed, Banging ladies, drinking alcohol and also trying to make money because life itself is very funny

my brother from another mother.
Double tuale sir

Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by efighter: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
slawomir:

That is why most of the time i smile and do what gives me joy by smoking weed, Banging ladies, drinking alcohol and also trying to make money because life itself is very funny

If Buhari had done this, you would have been all over internet convulsing. Continue your weed and alcohol, lazy youth
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by hensben(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

How well is your unsmiling and serious president doing??!...

You guys think absence of humor makes a person efficient... SMH.
I’m not a fan of Buhari but if he was the one that did this will you talk this way. Hypocrites and Nigerians. Smh again.
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by hensben(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
fashrola:

Childish Mentality
I’m not a fan of Buhari but if he was the one that did this will you talk this way. Hypocrites and Nigerians. smh.
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by hensben(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
thundafire:
dnt u read wat was his caption b4 posting it
I’m not a fan of Buhari but if he was the one that did this will you talk this way. Hypocrites and Nigerians. Smh again.
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lamasta:
The whole world will make way for a Man/Woman who knows where He/She is going.
This is the most intelligent piece I have ever seen on nairaland.

1 Like

imanray37:
see dis one even Obama became president due to social media he made bbm very popular.
I’m not a fan of Buhari but if he was the one that did this will you talk this way. Hypocrites and Nigerians. Smh.
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by hensben(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
FamousMonk:

It's quite unfortunate that with all your seriousness you'd never ever be a leader in your family,not to mention the leader of a country..
Seriousness doesn't pay..
Shut up. I’m not a fan of Buhari but if he was the one that did this will you talk this way. Hypocrites and Nigerians. Smh again.
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by hensben(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
slawomir:

Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Lamasta(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
dannyjesutofunmi:

This is the most intelligent piece I have ever seen on nairaland.
Thumbs up
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Smoothwave: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
If Buhari was the one that took the selfie, Nigeria would have been on fire by now.... grin grin grin grin
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by EkwensuAmosu: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
angry

politicians and showmanship

[/s]
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Angelfrost(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
hensben:

Read my second line again... A bit slower this time.

Leadership is about transforming the lives of those under your influence for good... Once a leader achieves that, no one (not even his worst critics) could care less if him wore pajamas to UN general assembly.

While it's easy to hide seriousness with humor, it's also easy to mask inefficiency with an austere countenance... This is not hypocrisy but facts!!!
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by temielects(m): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
If buhari try such...the whole internet will crash cool
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by hensben(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

Read my second line again... A bit slower this time.

Leadership is about transforming the lives of those under your influence for good... Once a leader achieves that, no one (not even his worst critics) could care less if him wore pajamas to UN general assembly.

While it's easy to hide seriousness with humor, it's also easy to mask inefficiency with an austere countenance... This is not hypocrisy but facts!!!
So are you trying to tell me he has transformed every el Salvadoran lives and there is no longer deficiency in the country. Google El Salvador bro and come back here. We should stop this hypocrisy if we really want our nation to move forward.
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Angelfrost(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
hensben:
So are you trying to tell me he has transformed every el Salvadoran lives and there is no longer deficiency in the country. Google El Salvador bro and come back here. We should stop this hypocrisy if we really want our nation to move forward.

You are missing the point (quite deliberately too)...

There is no hard and fast rule for social appearances... Every leader (good or bad) is at liberty to comport himself how he deems fit in public without unnecessary allusion to his competence as a leader i.e it's neither your place nor mine to describe him as less serious than those who choose to appear more austere.
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by fashrola(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
hensben:
I’m not a fan of Buhari but if he was the one that did this will you talk this way. Hypocrites and Nigerians. smh.

If you are an hypocrite then the joke is on you......

Now move along!!!
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by stamapro(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
hensben:
Smh. Unserious leaders everywhere.

Buhari wey no know how to take selfish ABI na selfie, how serious a leaders is he
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by imanray37(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
hensben:
I’m not a fan of Buhari but if he was the one that did this will you talk this way. Hypocrites and Nigerians. Smh.
Buhari again what has BUHARI to do with selfie. I love every leader without Gods anointing Buhari wouldn't be president.
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by hotseat: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Third World countries and their wanton leaders. Na wa o!
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Henri8: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
hensben:
Unserious? He's just 38 and he's the president of his country.
Now, tell us how old you are, your president and where seriousness has taken you and your country.
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Ovisthanks(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
This man na Nigeria o... Only the name sef... Nayib Bukele..... be like....half Hausa (Nayib)..... &.... half Yoruba (Bukele).....
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by bewla(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
hensben:
if he got a call from his lover enko wetting una go do
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by bewla(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
slawomir:

Alaye mi enu gbe
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by GoldHorse(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Imagine say na Buhari take that selfie...... sad shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Legendguru: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by CaptainKodak(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
He's an intelligent man and I grasped the message he's trying to pass. it's all about this generation, it's the dumbest generation. Just ponder on what he said “Believe me, many more people will see this selfie than will hear this speech.”
Many people in this generation people will not listen to his speech but majority will see the picture, whearas, the speech is more important.
People will rather use their data to dload movies,songs and the likes but to use it to watch TedX and the likes?
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by SamgoldBaba: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
slawomir:

Just for that act he has become unserious abi? Sometimes it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy

slawomir:

Just for that act he has become unserious abi? Sometimes it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy

slawomir:

That was what Joshua refuse to do?
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by nini007(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
hensben:
dey mumu your self. U wey serious, where u dey... What has your seriousness brought to your country? Park well joor
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by gozzlin: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
I still don't understand why he took that sefie. When the cameraman there would have still taken his picture there. The man is obviously an incurable narcissist.

Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by sacx: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
This is strategic. Many who didn't care to listen to his speech would do so because of this act. I think he knew just what he was doing.
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Isoduwa(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
This one never chop drug money na make body dey catch am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Liberia Blocks Internet Over Protests Against President Weah / Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.