Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Uba Or Access Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Or Access Bank? (30113 Views)

Access Bank Password For The Day / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / INDEPENDENCE DAY: Man Begs Access Bank For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Burgerlomo: 4:17am On Sep 29, 2019
WeRblessed:
God still answers prayers, because I can testify to that.

Please seek the face of God for great direction and you will thank him later.

Stay away from seeking advice from social media or NL. They are full of flesh and vain guide.

Please don't forget to send me your 10%

Biko when did you become a tithe collector?

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by WeRblessed(f): 4:49am On Sep 29, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Biko when did you become a tithe collector?

Nna, I started collecting tithe since Buhari lost his certificate.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Dimmo: 4:57am On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=naijatjboy post=82643729]I’m presently at cross roads between attending an interview with Uba or commencing a training with Access bank same monday.

I need your sincere advice because I don’t want to loose both ways.] Access Bank is far better. But u must be ready to read because their training is highly competitive. You must read and pass all their exams because once you fail you are out. My younger brother works in access bank and he came in as an entry level staff. So go for Access Bank. Wishing u the best

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by solsticey2k3(m): 5:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Really shocked

The answer is clear bro
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by spoilerx: 6:02am On Sep 29, 2019
Access is way better than UBA

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by SavageResponse(m): 6:22am On Sep 29, 2019
naijatjboy:
I’m presently at cross roads between attending an interview with Uba or commencing a training with Access bank same monday.

I need your sincere advice because I don’t want to loose both ways.

The career prospects in Access Bank are much better than that of UBA but you will need to work like mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by koolbe(m): 6:24am On Sep 29, 2019
Uba gets u stuck at one level without promotion for over 10yrs. Access pays way higher too. Forget UBA

3 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by TGM2015: 6:33am On Sep 29, 2019
naijatjboy:
I’m presently at cross roads between attending an interview with Uba or commencing a training with Access bank same monday.

Commence training with Access Bank, you are not sure if you will be successful in the UBA interview.

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by DivineKayy(m): 6:43am On Sep 29, 2019
jclassiq:

And access is how much pls?
About 230-250k after four months.

2 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Marvinspeed(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2019
DivineKayy:
that's not your take home.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by brain54(m): 6:57am On Sep 29, 2019
AsowebDesigns:
I'm gon pretend I didn't just read this..

.modified
I'm sorry but i just have to ask this @naijatjboy
If a hunter, a hungry hunter approaches you and asks if he should free the bush rat in his hand and chase after a squirrel in the bush... Won't you slap him ?
hmm.....I will give him two slaps...one on the left cheek and the other on the right cheek...but what's your point exactly with this story?
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Heman7(m): 6:58am On Sep 29, 2019
TRAINING WITH ACCESS BANK BECAUSE YOUR JOB IS ALREADY QUARANTEED... THAT'S THE FINAL STAGE

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by DivineKayy(m): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2019
Marvinspeed:

that's not your take home.
Kindly state the take home for the person that asked.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2019
Swargu:
I am in banking industry and I would advise you go for Access, after training school if your succesful the pay is times 3 UBA please go to access

Sir, how is it times* 3 ?

Are you saying access ET is over N375k ??
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Basilekeh: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2019
First of all the Access bank is just a two or three days training for the role of customer service by a outsourcing firm...after that if you pass the exam you will be sent to Access bank and you will have to pass through their stages of recruitment...correct me if am wrong. The UBA is a Graduate Contract staff it pays 80k and you will get confirmed from after 1-2 years......you will write an exam in the UBA if you are successful you will be interviewed immediately and if you are successful before the day runs out you will be invited for Medicals...but mind you..you will sign a one year bond with UBA that you won't leave til after one year....so the choice is yours...upon confirmation Access pays more than UBA........

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Basilekeh: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2019
Heman7:
TRAINING WITH ACCESS BANK BECAUSE YOUR JOB IS ALREADY QUARANTEED... THAT'S THE FINAL STAGE
I don't think its a training school if not he won't ask that..its a two days customer service training by an outsourcing firm.....after that if you pass the exam..then you will be recommended to Access and you will have to pass their recruitment stages....so none is in the bag....infact the UBA looks likely because after the first day you will know your fate.......

2 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Franchise21(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2019
Tonysmith4sure:
A 'b' at hand is better than 2 in brah. Training and Interview are 2 different thing. If i were you, i will go for the former.
Former or latter? shocked
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Augustine8825: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2019
You don't even need a second thought to tell you to go to Assess Bank. UBA is not a bank at all.

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2019
Basilekeh:
First of all the Access bank is just a two or three days training for the role of customer service by a outsourcing firm...after that if you pass the exam you will be sent to Access bank and you will have to pass through their stages of recruitment...correct me if am wrong. The UBA is a Graduate Contract staff it pays 80k and you will get confirmed from after 1-2 years......you will write an exam in the UBA if you are successful you will be interviewed immediately and if you are successful before the day runs out you will be invited for Medicals...but mind you..you will sign a one year bond with UBA that you won't leave til after one year....so the choice is yours...upon confirmation Access pays more than UBA........

There is no bank where ET collects N80k oga.

Not Union Bank sef, First Bank or UBA.

HMM.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by BabaIbo: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2019
Zane2point4:

Gee am not playing, i work for me and have my very free time, i know why i advised him.

If he have little capital, let him start small.

Gee which kind of business will you advise someone to start, no jokes
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Mitchellina123: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2019
naijatjboy:

Biko Access is far better than UBA, Uba is a scam , they keep sacking people and employing people every month(even if the pay is higher which I don't think, don't take Uba plz ),
Accept Access and try and save , and also for you pass through Access tests and interviews means you are really good.

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by ABSTRUSE: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2019
DivineKayy:

ELTP pay = 259k (monthly)
Minus car loan deduction = 80k (monthly)
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by BabaIbo: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2019
If possible you can contact UBA to shift the interview date, form/give a concrete reason, instead of loosing it just like that...and go for your training, later you can now go for your interview.
This is better than leaving one for the other

2 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by engrrichie92(m): 8:02am On Sep 29, 2019
naijatjboy:

For someone that has worked in the two banks
First in access...then UBA
Access bank is one of the best places you can START your career in terms of renumeration and career growth...The latter is the worst

Plus Access bank TS is top notch ...It will transform you!!!

You can send me a DM for specifics if you so desire
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by BabaIbo: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2019
While you're on the training familiarize yourself with at least one top staff there, let it look as if you're taking him as a mentor, this thing affected me last year when I went for one multinational company's job training in workforce, the pay was high (6 figures) and a soft/easy work compared to average Nigerian job but all of us in that batch/group were too relaxed, up till today I don't think any body from that batch/group received appointment letter...
Well I have gotten over it but I am telling you so you can prepare yourself better
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by babyfaceafrica: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2019
engrrichie92:

For someone that has worked in the two banks
First in access...then UBA
Access bank is one of the best places you can START your career in terms of renumeration and career growth...The latter is the worst

Plus Access bank TS is top notch ...It will transform you!!!

You can send me a DM for specifics if you so desire

why didn't you tell him that access work is much compared to UBA?
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by babyfaceafrica: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2019
BabaIbo:
While you're on the training familiarize yourself with at least one top staff there, let it look as if you're taking him as a mentor, this thing affected me last year when I went for one multinational company's job training in workforce, the pay was high (6 figures) and a soft/easy work compared to average Nigerian job but all of us in that batch/group were too relaxed, up till today I don't think any body from that batch/group received appointment letter...
Well I have gotten over it but I am telling you so you can prepare yourself better
relaxed or not,what will be will be ....some were more relaxed than you,but got good jobs..nothing is certain in life apart from death

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Joan222: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2019
You obviously need no one to tell you which one is best.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by BabaIbo: 8:24am On Sep 29, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
relaxed or not,what will be will be ....some were more relaxed than you,but got good jobs..nothing is certain in life apart from death

Abi, you're right tho, that's life.
It's well
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by AABBIIMM(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2019
naijatjboy:

hello naijatjboy, though I don't know you but I hear go for training with access bank. Pls don't go for interview with UBA, your training with access is favourably sure saith the Lord.
I'm on my way to church.
The Lord bless you.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Joan222: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2019
He said in terms of remuneration na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sustainable Development International Susdevi / 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One / Massive Recruitment At National Pension Commission (over 200 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.