Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,065 members, 7,807,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. (24774 Views)

Advice Seriously Needed / Help My Brother Is Threatening To Commit Suicide Due To Unemployment Frustration / Please I Need Advice Seriously. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by AbelAbdul: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2019
Hello house. Some of you might be familiar with this username. I'm the guy who was on this platform months ago asking which of the cars to buy and start a transport business b/w toyota and honda.

Thanks to moderator who moved the topic to fp and i got the answer i needed.

I bought a vehicle 'bus 18seater' and kicked off the business. The business has been filled with pains and joy but i always keep my head up.

Two days ago the car failed break so i parked it by the road hoping to return the next day with a mechanic since it was night. Coming the next day, electric pole and fence fell on the bus and damaged it beyond repairs.

The cause of the accident is as a result of the gutter a construction company dug.

Should i sue d company? What should i do. Am confused and depressed. 60% of the money i used in buying the bus was a loan. I haven't paid it.

Pls lawyers in nl advice me.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by AbelAbdul: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2019
Ova 5poles fell down on dat road due to d poor construction work on d rd. . Nig keps producing half-baked graduates into d labour market. no professional engineer would dig a gutter bside a pole.

40 Likes

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by Heartbender: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2019
You can either sue the company or the government or both. Call me
AbelAbdul:
Hello house. Some of u might b familiar wit dis username. I'm d guy who was on dis platfom months ago asking which of d cars to buy and start a transport busines b/w toyota and honda. Thanks to lalasticlala who moved d topic to fp and i got d answer i needed. I bought a vehicle 'bus 18seater' and kicked off d busines. D busines has bin filled wit pains and joy but i always keep my head up. Two days ago d car failed break so i parked it by d road hoping to return d next day wit a mechanic since it was nite. Comin d next day, electric pole and fence fell on d bus and damaged it beyond repairs. D cus of dis acident is as a result of d gutter a construction compny dug. Should i sue d compny? What should i do. Am confused and depressd. 60% of d money i used in buyin d bus was a loan. I hvnt paid it. Pls lawyers in nl advice me.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Why didn't you do insurance bra.?

20 Likes

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by AbelAbdul: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2019
i did insurance with LINKAGE ASSURANCE PLS.
okorotalkative:
Why didn't you do insurance bra.?

5 Likes

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by AbelAbdul: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2019
lalasticlala pls move dis to fp tanks sir

3 Likes

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2019
AbelAbdul:
i did insurance with LINKAGE ASSURANCE PLS.

If na comprehensive, then you need to visit them.

1 Like

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by AbelAbdul: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2019
it's 'third party insurance'
okorotalkative:

If na comprehensive, then you need to visit them.

12 Likes

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by AsowebDesigns: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Following

1 Like

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by Flexherbal(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Please, do not commit suicide, help is on the way.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by Thermodynamics(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sue the company and get in touch with the insurance company

25 Likes

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by infogenius(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
I am sorry about that. This is not what one should bargain for in this period of NEXT LEVEL

Suing the company may not be in your interest because u parked your bus at the
roadside and not in a secure garage.

Your insurance policy may be the key to getting something out of the damage.

I believe the lawyers on this forum will enlighten you and me

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by Rubbiish(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm
This one get as e be o

8 Likes

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Village people at work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by alizma: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
If the construction work is still on going you need to contact some journalist get some lawyers ready for help and move down there to create a better movie enough to stop the work for that day and possibly for some days. Otherwise, this is my country and my people will tell you that we don't refer to someone we know very well as that man, is either you call him by his name, eg Daddy funke or Daddy chukwuma.
What are my saying on a lighter but sincere mood? This is Nigeria if you no use craze follow craze, e better make you commit the suicide now because you no go see one naira.

17 Likes

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by slawomir: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by Eofclub: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dont give up I pray you get the help you need..

Meanwhile someone please help me
help me �� I ' m at risk of missing my finals exams because of failure to make fee payment . . . I do offer graphics services . . .
With just 2k I ' ll design for you a professional business logo for your brand . . please patronize me . . ����
Please Help save my education

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by tayooluwole: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
U see this life ehn...na jeje n jeje person go they live him life they go...all of a sudden tragedy go just crept in... OP no let lawyers turn u to pipe through which they sip that your little remaining cash...

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by wese90(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
Can you pay the legal fees
Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by NwaAmaikpe: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
shocked

This heading is very confusing.
Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide.

My emphasis is on the word "before".
Meaning either way you'd still commit suicide but you just need a legal advice before doing it.

In that case, I won't waste my energy on you.

But just in case I got that wrong....accept the heartbreak and move on.
You'd never gain much from depleting your scarce resources to chase a legal battle that may go either way.
It makes no financial sense.
It makes no practical sense either; except to a troublemaker.

Remember, you were at fault by overnight parking by the roadside.
So the law isn't your friend on this too.

Times heals everything.
Let this go but please fight your case if you strongly believe that the only reason Toyota manufactured that bus is so that you can make it in life.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by koolaid87: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Solution in transit. Pls don't commit suicide oo

1 Like

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by Poorboy: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pictures or?
Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by Apple2: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Don't worry
Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by Noah2gud(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
Gbese re o
Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by Deffi(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
Whatever u do, DO NOT KILL YOURSELF!

That's why I hate loans,unnecessary pressures. If u aren't insured-the car I mean wasn't insured-then sue the company for criminal neglect, I think.

Just relax. There are better ways to make money,,,forex trading is one...I can recommend Hantec Global to you. Call 'em on 08093013669,,,94 Allen Avenue, Ikeja.

Thank me later. Visit them and make more money than you even borrowed.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by Stanweezy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Village ppl every where, they visited Tacha yesterday today na u bro.

Please let's gather here and pray over village ppl, God will protect us from them.

Amen.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by Longcucumber(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
So Na this kind nonsense Wan make u commit suicide and you come day announce am when sniper price Don reduce drastically

4 Likes

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by capitalzero: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
AbelAbdul:
it's 'third party insurance'

It is useless in this case. comprehensive insurance could have saved you from this mess. I wish you the best.
lawyers in house, over to you
Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by 3kay945(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
My little advice is for you to be careful cos the lawyer can add salt to injury o.

Shine your eyes. Sorry for the unpleasant circumstances. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
You dey abuse engineers as half baked. But how can a graduate not insure a vehicle he took with loan. Insurance for no pass 50k . Sad one.

12 Likes

Re: Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
shocked The Village pipu at your side strong gan o. They enter your bus to cause break failure. They whispered to you to park it to where they will visit it. Thereafter they are convincing you to commit suicide.
Don't give in to their desires. Sue the company.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHCN Staff Loses Both Arms After Being Electrocuted While On Official Duty. PICS / Man's Resignation Letter Written On A Cake / Any Hope For Fresh Graduates With Bsc Botany In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.