Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,810 members, 7,862,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? (14521 Views)

Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? by itsme01: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? by Funmmyastic: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Aunty kem kem at it again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? by Odinceblog1: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? by Noah2gud(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Who she help
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? by eikechukwu8(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
i dont.like this woman at all

Anyway, check my signature
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? by EkwensuAmosu: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
undecided
[/s]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? by SaturnNick(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
mclorenzo:
Hanty Kemi again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? by efighter: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo schooled in England at the same time with Femi Fani Kayode, both Kemi and FFK have been suffering from psychiatric disorders and hallucination for some years now, I hope it isn't that one old Briton cursed the two of them while schooling in England several decades ago.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? by efighter: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
eikechukwu8:
i dont.like this woman at all

Anyway, check my signature

Even her family don't like her. Nobody likes a mentally unstable old fool

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? by JustCurious: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
efighter:

Even her family don't like her. Nobody likes a mentally unstable old fool

You all don't need to like her.
Let her be and stop the hatred if you have nothing good to say. Common!

We all don't need to see things from same perspective. Tolerance and accommodating others is Key.

This report only stated that Kemi just got to know that Toyin Abraham whom she revel SO much was the person who sent her to prison and not Iyabo Ojo. Put yourself in similar shoe, Pls.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? by CanadaOrBust: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
ednut1:
This lunatic fake usa journalist . Your madness took you to jail

This Toyin whoever deserves accolades if this is true. She should be celebrated and encouraged to repeat
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? by NothingDoMe: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even Kemi knows this is not how to battle depression especially when you don't want anyone contacting you anymore.
You've been a bit off. Is someone else managing your moniker?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? by Legendguru: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? by cerpvad(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Iya Naira grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secret Behind The Wealth Of E Money – From Ajegunle To Lekki / Rita Dominic: 'We Will Still Go Out To Vote With More Enthusiasm And Passion' - / Dedicated To Lance Gross And Eva Pigford!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.