Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Bbnaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification (392 Views)

"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification / BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification / BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification by rexericx(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Dear Titans,

Words cannot readily express how much your love and acceptance means to me at this point. Even my imperfection could not sway your support.
THANK YOU!

Coming out of the Big Brother House disqualified was never my intention. Unfortunately, my weakness played against my strength and cut short what should have been a grand ending, with or without the prize.

I sincerely apologize for every action on my part that led to this point and I take full responsibility for it all.

I am an adult and ought to be in control of my emotions, but I’m human and I failed time and again. Please forgive me. I sincerely wanted to make it, at least to the 99th day.

The fight to be seen and heard takes its toll on everyone of us irrespective of where, when or how it comes. What counts is what we make out of a seemingly ugly situation.

I know I need to work on my emotional health… That’s a fact as I have become conscious of it now. Being on this show has shown me that, I am not just a work in progress but I have the chance to become a better me on all fronts, if I give myself the chance to heal.

And this I promise to give due diligence.

So for what you have been to me, I heard some of you even cried and held vigil for me. I cannot thank you enough. You all became my mother, friends and family and this means so much to me right now. Your prayers, time and resources spent to push me through to this point cannot be quantified in any form, but i sincerely thank you from the depth of my heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PsxXucAVlE

now in all her official page
Simply Tacha

https://m./549890931861236?view=permalink&id=1245447385638917

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification by LordIsaac(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2019
She's not that articulate grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification by JasonScoolari: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Who did she hire to make this beautiful writeup? Because the Tacha we know is in the same WhatsApp group with one affidavit daura drunkard.
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification by sirusX(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2019
LordIsaac:
She's not that articulate grin

Shots fired....but facts though

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification by Capnd143(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lol... This is not tacha's handwriting na
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification by rexericx(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
You’re by far my winner, and you played the game perfectly and Mark my words you’re going to be the most successful housemate in just a few months”
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification by Ilerioluwa02: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
No b dis lady type this thing grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Vs Our Generation. / Plug's Movie Of The Week / 15 Movies Every Entrepreneur Should Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.