Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation (21332 Views)

Ministerial List: Don’t Appoint Ex-northern Govs, APC Stakeholders Urge Tinubu / EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by Sleevia: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2019
BafanaBafana:

If you guys have refused to accept the fact that Buhari has all the educational qualifications required and more, its your problem.
Una go wail tire
this is how irritants like you led us into this hell. Will you employ someone like Buhari to head and manage your company? Hypocrite
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by juman(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2019
The story might be fake.
Yet I wonder why people could not get the governor that match the description.
Jibrilla Bindow.
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by BafanaBafana: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2019
Sleevia:
this is how irritants like you led us into this hell. Will you employ someone like Buhari to head and manage your company? Hypocrite
Buhari has commanded troops as an army General. His men will testify to his abilities. He has served as petroleum minister, even Arch Bishop Welby of Canterbury still respects him today because of the transparent dealings they had. He served as ptf chairman, as a boy even I felt the impact. The man has an impeccable record or honesty, bros why won't I employ someone like him to head my organisation? I will employ someone like him 100 times over.

Unlike you we are not criminal minded in my family so we detest fraudulent people.
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by Sleevia: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Buhari has commanded troops as an army General. His men will testify to his abilities. He has served as petroleum minister, even Arch Bishop Welby of Canterbury still respects him today because of the transparent dealings they had. He served as ptf chairman, as a boy even I felt the impact. The man has an impeccable record or honesty, bros why won't I employ someone like him to head my organisation? I will employ someone like him 100 times over.

Unlike you we are not criminal minded in my family so we detest fraudulent people.

And all these has sent Nigeria into hell.. Increasing tax, no job, poor healthcare, flaunting court rule, releasing Bokoharam members and recruiting them..

Make una continue o... E go reach everyone of us body.
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by oyatz(m): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
What is the budget of Nigeria that someone can fleece a parastalta under a Ministry of #1 Trillion?

ODB2:

I pray its him because he will probe Alpha-Beta's role in fleecing FIRS in upward of a trillion naira.

.tunubu is a criminal.
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by oyatz(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Eeyah see pure grade frustration.

This guy has deep seated hatred for the Yorubas which has negatively affected his sense of judgement.

ODB2:
[s]

[/s
Yaribanza, even your useless fowler was caught trying to push a fake doctorate

As for me, even if the next FIRS boss presents bread cover as certificate I will prefer it a trillion times to your yaribanza thieves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP / Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) / Senator Shehu Sani Gifts Toyota Corolla To Constituency Member - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.