Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption (15374 Views)

Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns / Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI / #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by bakescos01: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Edenx:
This man Mr Frank has reenforced my belief that Nigeria will rise again.I didn't know we still have people of such iron clad intergrity and courage in the face of oppression and widespread intimidation ,a time many have sold their soul to the devil for a pot of porridge this man alone is speaking against the govt. He reminds me of that biblical Elijah. The question remains why isn't Nigerians talking about this with the energy and gusto they use in analysing Bbnaija and Tacha?

This man alone is speaking against the goverment ? Where was he when police are killing innovent youth in the country ? What about herdsmen killing and kidnapping, what's he doing or saying about the increasing poverty ratio in the country? Even his boss Atiku in Dubai not even saying anything about the killings in his own state Adamawa. Someone that does'nt care about his own people is forming caring for Nigerians. We have other more disturbing situations happening all around the country and no one is talking about it. And you choose to talk about the least of it all even without no prrof. The ones that the proof is there no one is saying anything about it. APC and PDP are both the cause of Nigerian problem. Until we let go of them before the country can really have that change.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Lokostic77: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Peacecore:
This Timi of a man no get sense at all.
He like picking nonsense,develop it,feel as if he's serious, paint it n throw it to his gullible idiots.
I don't even know who dey give money sha.
Anybody who believes this idiot is a super idiot
you're super king idiot ,let osinbajo go to court and prove himsef Innocent don't speak for the vice president for now,MUMU
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by maasoap(m): 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
xelly:
What's stopping Osibanjo from going to court? I think there is iota of truth in what Frank is saying.

Are you in a hurry?

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by jwals: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
This Timi Frank must have taken a contract

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by maasoap(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
reyscrub:

Radarada Oro ruru kiss
If supposed be your pa, you go tell am say make he commot so that your step pa come on board abi?

Go commot am now and put your Tinubu there
Iranu

Look take it or leave it, if at all it's true that Osinbajo take money, during election or for election, do you want to tell me that Buhari and Tinubu are not signatory to the money?

You want Tinubu to take over Osinbajo and instead of using 2 bullion vans as during election, he will now put tyre to cbn and drive it into his house abi?

Sake of say you be Muslim and Tinubu is Muslim, so he should succeed Osinbajo enh.

Bros pls don't and never comment or advice here again in the name of religion here oh ok.

The person you quoted is dumb but you're dumber quoting person like him and reacted in this way. You quoted a clown only to reveal how bigotry you could be

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Dee60: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
xelly:
What's stopping Osibanjo from going to court? I think there is iota of truth in what Frank is saying.

Have you seen the letter issued by Falana & Co?

Google it. Osinbajo has handed the matter to his lawyers long ago.

I dont know why people are not asking Timi to show his evidence if he has any!

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Dee60: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Edenx:
This man Mr Frank has reenforced my belief that Nigeria will rise again.I didn't know we still have people of such iron clad intergrity and courage in the face of oppression and widespread intimidation ,a time many have sold their soul to the devil for a pot of porridge this man alone is speaking against the govt. He reminds me of that biblical Elijah. The question remains why isn't Nigerians talking about this with the energy and gusto they use in analysing Bbnaija and Tacha?

Please ask Timi to present his evidence to the public. What have we not heard in Nigeria? The way they once said GEJ took 50 billion dollars. We are still waiting to find which bank or house he kept the billions! The accusers are at it again! Timi should bare it all.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Afamed: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
FRESHG:
AS A MUSLIMAH, DONT YOU THINK THAT OSINBAJO SHOULD MAKE WAY FOR BOLA AHMED TINUBU AS VICE PRESIDO
I don't roll with religion bigot
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Afamed: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
expert234:

Shameless APC Useful Idiots never change their strategies. When you hit their heads with undeniable facts, they try to change the topic. CAN President is a political slave like you.
I hardly exchange banters with nonentity
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by blacknp(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
xelly:
The wheels of Justice grinds slow, it is never in a hurry, when punishment arrives you will know, punishment delayed is never punishment denied.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by expert234: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Afamed:

I hardly exchange banters with nonentity

Only a thoughtless nonentity with failed business and no Future will blindly take side and with politicians. Don't you think so?
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by tete7000(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
CAN has been politicized long ago...
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Hedonisco: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
shamecurls:
People dont know how to use power and money.

Sending Timi to eternal silence wont cost more than $15,000.

Dude needs to be. cleaned-up like Jamal Kashoogi and the immediate and extended families will learn from it.

How much would it have cost Jonathan's beneficiaries to "clean up" the likes of Lie Mohammed and other APC noisemaker in 2014? Or did Jonathan and his boys didn't know how to "use power" too?
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Hedonisco: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dee60:

Please ask Timi to present his evidence to the public. What have we not heard in Nigeria? The way they once said GEJ took 50 billion dollars. We are still waiting to find which bank or house he kept the billions! The accusers are at it again! Timi should bare it all.

And based on the unsubstantiated allegations against GEJ, he was ousted from power. Fools like Osibanjo, Lie Mohammed and other urchins supporting the APC told worse falsehoods than this against Jonathan and the PDP. Yet what happened?

Now, idiots are talking about 'evidence' because the matter involves Osibanjo. Bastards. Osibanjo would be flushed out. Buhari too. APC. Rotten bastards all. One wrong would make a billion wrongs. Rightfully so!
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by webngnews: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Halo22: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Truth remains that Prof Osinbajo is not there for the interest of the Christians. As for the CAN presido, I see him as trying to gain relevance unnecessarily.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by YorubaNinja: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Greatpoet:
Religion is politics.....

ONLY for 9ja..
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by YorubaNinja: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
I've always said it and will continue... the corruption we've been faced with and currently face in this nation is being aided and abetted by all these fvcked up Religious leaders.

Some corrupt fool in government donates exorbitant amounts of money to your church and you can't challenge him the REAL source of his income. Just imagine a convicted criminal, Bode George going to church for thanksgiving upon his release. I can only imagine how much he donated for that purpose.

Majority of Nigerin churches are all corrupt!
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Lanre0: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Timi Frank is a paid agent of the mega thieves, Atiku &Saraki. This senseless man must be made to go to prison due to the lies being fabricated by him. Leave it or take it, Osinbajo has been tested & INSHA ALLAHU he will become our president come 2023. This is a matter of being pious found in Osinbajo. Demented brains like Satanic Timi Frank will always be in support of Thieves like Oritsajafor, Atiku, Saraki & Patience Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Stillpersonel: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Religion is the main problem in Nigeria not government.
Religion leaders have killed the country.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Minjim: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
It's been over 4 years and the only thing that makes this man relevant was being former Asst.spokesman of Apc
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by efighter: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
xelly:

Buharist and Osinbajo are both idiots for not ordering arrest of all the miscreants telling different lies on this government. But the time about 100 national liars are locked up in underground cells, others will advise themselves.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Tareq1105: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
omenka:
See his face like a specimen for medical students.

So he now calls himself a POLITICAL ACTIVIST. grin grin grin

Political activist that activates only against APC. grin

Now I can see clearly why APC Working Committee sent this HIV patient called Timi Frank packing.

Can you imagine all the trash he said about CAN President?

At the end, he now advised Osinbajo not to associate with CAN President. He has suddenly become adviser to Osinbajo.

Timi Frank is sick and Atiku should take him for rehabilitation before he "enter market"

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by xelly: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
ultimatekint:
Go and carry him to the church now. You don't even know what you are talking about,you just see matter and put your rotten mouth.

The whole quote I received about my comment, yours really makes me wonder. What are you talking about? Is pot calling kettle black here?

Kindly comment with sense not to attack always. You could share idea that I don't know.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Adams12345: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Timi have over step his bound, and i think from the way he talks timi have a genetic problem, there is nothing to do as regards to his kind of person but to keep silence and i think the the vice president is aware that is why he keep silence about the issue.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by jhinganreal: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Where is politics originated from?
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Afamed: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2019
madridsta007:

When he was with APC.

That was their modus operandi. Nigerians swallowed it hook, line and sinker.
He definitely can't continue his defamation of people's character in APC, hence the reason he was chased out of Apc
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by madridsta007(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2019
Afamed:

He definitely can't continue his defamation of people's character in APC, hence the reason he was chased out of Apc

Or probably he was competing with Lie Mohammed and was chased out. I’m pretty sure Lie doesn’t like competition.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by awuf2008: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2019
Can't somebody cautioned this pint size timi Frank?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North / EFCC Resumes Fani Kayode's Trial / Obaseki May Have No One To Fight For Him - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.