Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! (2375 Views)

Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law / FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries / Teach English Online To Foreign Students. Get Paid Over #180,000 Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! by Dyjonas86(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hello everyone, a few months ago, I opened a thread where I explained how Nigerians can make regular passive incomes by publishing short articles on amazon. Eversince, i have been getting requests from my fellow Nairalanders begging me to throw more light on the topic. Today, I want to provide detailed info on how to set up and run a profitable book publishing business on amazon.

*WARNING*: This is not a get rich quick scheme (Scam). Amazon book publishing business is met for those who want to build a successful long term business that has the potential to generate regular passive income until eternity. It's a set and forget-business, that requires little efforts on your part after you have successfully set it up. So, Let's get started without telling stories.

HOW TO SET UP YOUR AMAZON BOOK PUBLISHING ACCOUNT!

I don't need to tell you stories about how successful amazon.com has become. all you need is to create an account with them. Below are some of the things needed to get started. You can write the articles by yourself or hire someone to write the articles for you. Your duty is to publish and make money from the article every 28 days.

1. head on to Google and type, Amazon kdp. (Kindle Direct Publishing)
2. click on create an account.
3. Amazon will ask you to provide your tax information and bank information to enable them to make payment into your account once your account has been approved. Don't worry about the tax information and your payment account. Details on that later.
4. Provide correct information about yourself: your real name, email address, phone number, home address, and utility bill.
5. Now, open a new tab in your browser and type, Payoneerdotcom. This is the company that will issue you your US bank account and USA ATM card to withdraw your money here in Nigeria. Note, amazon pays in foreign currencies; Dollar, Euro, Pound, Yen, etc. But, you can withdraw the money at any ATM designated center in Nigeria.
6. You don't need to hide your IP or use a VPN service. Amazon and Payoneer accept Nigerians that have good intentions to run successful businesses online.
7. Create an account with Payoneer, and provide all the useful information about yourself. Use a P.O Box, address when filling in your home address on Payoneer. Make sure you use the address of the nearest Post Office to your area.
8. Once, Your account is approved, Payoneer will send you an email and tell you when to expect the card. Make sure to visit the Post office before the date and tell the postman that you are expecting a parcel from Payoneer. If possible, give a tip and collect phone number to always communicate with him. Otherwise, they may never call you to inform you about the arrival of your parcel. You know the Nigerian system.
9. After your account has been approved, Payoneer will provide you with a free USA bank account.
10. Now, head over to amazon kdp and click on your account setting. Provide the account details that was given to use by Payoneer. For the Tax, information, declare that you are not a US citizen, and save the changes. Waoo. You have just completed your account settings. Now, it's time to start doing the business of making money. Let's get started. If you need a detailed guide; Contact: jonasgroup26@gmail.com

HOW TO WRITE ARTICLES THAT WILL MAKE YOU MILLIONS OF NAIRA ON AMAZON

Before you hire a writer or write articles to submit on amazon, you will need to do market research to know what is trending and selling on amazon. Don't just write for passion, make sure you make money from your writing. I am not a writer, I hire professional writers for a small amount of money to help me do the writing. My duty is to publish the content on amazon and keep the profit to myself.

* If you want to write about weight loss, this is a huge niche that is heavily dominated by big players and companies. Rather, you can focus on a micro-niche such as How to lose belly fat. In that case, you have a high chance of dominating your micro-niche.
* Research the topic of your interest on amazon and read the reviews to know what people are saying about the books.
* Go to google and find out all the information you need and write your book to mimic the books you saw on amazon.
* If you want to hire a professional writer, tell him or her what you want to write about and they will do the work for you.
* To hire a writer, head on to Upworkdotcom. Create an account and provide all the information they need. Post your job and freelancers will apply for your job post. Review and interview them before you make an offer. Also, tell the writer to format the document to the kindle version.
* After the job had been completed, the writer will submit the work to Upwork and they will notify you via email message.
* Also, head on to Fiverrdotcom and hire a graphic designer if you don't know how to design a book cover. You can get a cover design for just $5.
* Again, Fiverr will notify you when your cover design is ready and they will send it to your inbox.
* Now, go to amazon KDP and upload the formatted document. Also, upload the book cover, copy and paste a product description and hit the PUBLISH BUTTON. Violaaaaaaaa. You have just launched your money-making machine.
* sit back and relax. Amazon will review your work and approve it within 24 hours if everything seems good. When your book goes live, amazon will do the followings to help you make money:

1. amazon will sell the money and send your percentage into your account
2. amazon will distribute the book to the buyers. You don't need to handle sales and delivering.
3. Amazon will print the book on-demand and send it to the buyer.
4. Amazon will pay you whenever people read your book or borrow it from their book stores
5. Amazon handles everything for you. Your duty is just to publish the content. Sit back and watch the money rolling into your account. Which other easier method do you know to make genuine money online?

* You see, I have been around the internet for a while and I make money from the internet doing different businesses. I can tell you that, amazon book publishing business is the easiest and most guaranteed way to make your first money online.

* If you type in google, how to make money online, Google will suggest over a million answer for you. But, I can guarantee you that most of those methods will never make you a penny. Rather, you will lose money and waste your precious time.

If you need a more detailed Guide on How to Become successful with amazon book publishing business, contact: jonasgroup26@gmail.com

We have a complete PDF guide that explained all the steps in details. I wish you success. Talk soon.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! by gabe1234(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sent you a mail....
Re: Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! by Dyjonas86(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
gabe1234:
Sent you a mail....
noted. I will reply asap.
Re: Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! by smarkorg(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sent a mail

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! by Davland(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2019
Worth trying wink

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! by LordFriar: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Dyjonas86:
Hello everyone, a few months ago, I opened a thread where I explained how Nigerians can make regular passive incomes by publishing short articles on amazon. Eversince, i have been getting requests from my fellow Nairalanders begging me to throw more light on the topic. Today, I want to provide detailed info on how to set u...

Hey bro. How many pages do you recommend for the book?
Re: Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! by Thane(m): 4:37am On Jan 05, 2020
This is a good one sir, i just followed your description and opened an account but I haven't seen where they said i can upload any documents of voter ID as you said. Pls sir, can you send me any document or material to guide me through this, i will really appreciate. thanedominic@gmail.com , my WhatsApp is in signature. God bless
Re: Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! by Onlinebar: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
payoneer didn't send me mail to pick up a card at the postal office. what do I do?
Re: Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! by Dyjonas86(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Thane:
This is a good one sir, i just followed your description and opened an account but I haven't seen where they said i can upload any documents of voter ID as you said. Pls sir, can you send me any document or material to guide me through this, i will really appreciate. thanedominic@gmail.com , my WhatsApp is in signature. God bless
Re: Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! by blackmarya(f): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Waow...God bless you for this write-up...the step by step explanation helped me when I got stuck to the add bank details while I was trying to create an account.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

You Dey Nack Cultists Girlfriend You Go Collect Wotowoto / C&i Leasing / Is "jobberman" Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.