Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy (50893 Views)

Yes I've Got Sexier Breasts Than Mercy & Tacha- Bbnaija Chic Lilo Fully Displays / "I Can Act Better Than Mercy Johnson" - Nigerian Actress blows hot / Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by GistNet: 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
Princess Shyngle has disclosed she had work done on her body and she's promising to help Tacha get a better body than Mercy to silence those comparing their bodies.

The Gambian actress said this while addressing Tacha's disqualification from the Big Brother Naija house. She condemned Mercy for provoking Tacha and flinging her hair in her face. She went on to state that Tacha will be "the most successful housemate in just a few months".

She then addressed those who say Mercy has a sexier body than Tacha. She added that she (Shyngle) is "the queen of body works" and said to Tacha, "Abeg hit me up and imma hook you up."

Admitting to having cosmetic surgery, Shyngle wrote:

Forget the fact that @symply_tacha is my favorite housemate but this disqualification is bullshit, she was clearly provoked and she reacted which is very normal, if any girl dare flip her stupid dirty hair on my face I would have slapped the shit out of you. This was such an unfair disqualification. but my baby TACHA they took you out of that house cuz they knew if you stayed you would have won ( most trended housemate, most talked about housemate, highest following housemate, most voted housemate) you’re by far my winner and you played the game perfectly, and mark my words you’re gonna be the most successful housemate in just a few months. and all those saying mercy is sexier than you Abeg hit me up and imma hook you up ? I’m the queen of body works ? I love you baby @symply_tacha

See more here; http://gistmore.com/princess-shyngle-promises-to-help-tacha-have-a-better-body-than-mercy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by GistNet: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2019

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by JhayJoe: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
My only question is this. Where did she put her intestines?

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Jayslicky: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ok, I think the lesson we all learnt here is

1. Mercy has a better body than tacha.

2. Girls hair smells badly.

3. Tacha is the most talked about housemate and she is going to be helped to get a better body.
Thank you princess shyngle we have learnt a lot from this.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Flexherbal(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Everybody wants to shine with this story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Belugaice1: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
See Aunty!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Timileyin1234(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Upon the thing whey dey ground. U go help her take care of her smelling puna

6 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by gurunlocker: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Olosho Association of Nigeria ..... I won't be surprised seeing this one also in next year edition of BBNaija..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Citytrend: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
But Come to think of it, Guys don't you think you're Really Making this Tacha Popular?

You Automatically Crown your Enemy talking about about Him all the time.

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsAp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by wman(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
How come it's mainly these promiscuous and vain people that support Tacha?

People like Bobrisky, Jaruma, Shyngle and co.

The people we support are often a reflection of our conscious and unconscious personality.

So Mercy's body is the new standard? Why can't you be happy with the way you are? What happens when you see someone with a better body than Mercy's after the surgery? Another surgery again?

Why the vain competition, comparison and need to prove yourself more beautiful or shapely than others?

Not even things like intelligence or wealth. Na body shape you carry for head like gala.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by iReddington: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
What's all these Tacha nonsense on FP since yesterday, must every opinion about this silly girl grace the front page. Is Nairaland lacking content or the mods are being paid to force this rubbish on us. angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by erons22(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
angry
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hehehe cheesy grin wink.

Orisirisi something.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by PureGoldh(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ok ooo... This Tacha of a girl Don even become popular more than Big Brother himself grin E be

Well.... Wetin concern local man with airport

Kindly call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below if you need Pure Original HOney
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Abbeyme: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Waste of waist

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by utenwuson: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
This disabled girl de talk her own.... Gambia no get TV stations?

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by itsme01: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
sweet lord

now tacha is the new password for clout chasers

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by FactBoyz: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by sadoroy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Princess shyngle oh, Tacha oh, bbnaija oh, Infact naira land oh..... All of you are mad

9 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Goldenheart(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Women supporting Women.... grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Abbeyrazaq20(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lost souls everywhere

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Icecream4U(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
But the tacha girl got a better body than the dumbell like shaped shyngle na

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by passyhansome(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Even China dey talk it's only a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by PheelzAlmighty: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Clowns everywhere....

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Afiahomes(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
is she a snake? undecided

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by uchwar1: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pls don't forget to help eradicate her body odour

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Germandude30: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Just watching cgtn and France 24 now,seeing how young ones are proactive in fighting climate change lead by Swedish 12 year old Greta thurnberg including Hong Kong youths DEMOSTRATING AGAINST CHINESE RULE,I just wonder what happened to nigerian youths.WHAT HAPPENED NIGERIA.WE ARE JUST LACADISICAL

5 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by FuckDaMods: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nonsense, even this shyngle bitch looks like got body odour too.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Sexy Body In Denim On Denim Outfit(photos) / For Coming To Nigeria, Blac Chyna Will Be Paid Be Paid N10M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.