Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 AM

Will You Travel Home This Christmas? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will You Travel Home This Christmas? (12083 Views)

How To Travel Home This December. / With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by daddymummy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Spain007:

Yes if only BUHARI opens d border
ok
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by daddymummy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
saintneo:

Yes, but I don't intend travelling to the village. I intend to travel to enjoy the Christmas with my wife and baby. Preparations, yes, I will send gifts to my immediate family and in-laws so they can celebrate plentifully; however, turkey, chicken, fish soft drinks and juices will be abundant in my freezer. On transportation, I checked flight prices yesterday, it's still less than 25k, I will book before the end of October; else, GIGM will be my next option.

Finally, I will ensure, I travel with my snickers; those calories we consume during the festivities must not reflect in 2020. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

GOD's blessing and protection to you sir.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
I hope to go to my mother's place for the very first time(Cross river)I have heard lots of sweet tales about that place ......I'm budgeting #50,000 donno if that will be enough self.
I intend to visit Agbokim water falls,the slave history museum Mary slessor house,Kwa falls,Drill ranch etc.I will be going by road from Benin city.Ipray I don't get lost though. grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by daddymummy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
nairalandposter:

Village people means those who make it their life's mission to monitor others same way you are doing . Most times for nefarious purposes.

So, village people are from anywhere.

I am not monitoring anyone.

I am only reminding those who wished to travel to start preparing now and not to wait till the last minutes.

If you wait till the last minutes,you may be under pressure and may eventually not enjoy the festivity as you suppose to.

So to ensure complete enjoyment of this christmas,

you must start preparing now.

And to prepare,you must take cognizance of all the questions which I asked earlier in the post.

You do not need to tell anyone your preparations.

It is your personal right.

But you must ask yourself those questions and prepare accordingly to ensure complete enjoyment of the festivity.

Remain blessed my dear.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by daddymummy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
Johnny1013:
God bless you bro and Do have yourself a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year .. Cheers !
Amen
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Zinny25(f): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
those of you that come From my type of village of which there's no network pls gv me my Christmas present before una travel ooo....

Well, I'm not traveling seriously, Christmas has been so boring since I lost my Dad... I remember him during the Christmas period cos that's the period I lost him. No one to buy Christmas clothes for me again
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by daddymummy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
I hope to go to my mother's place for the very first time(Cross river)I have heard lots of sweet tales about that place ......I'm budgeting #50,000 donno if that will be enough self.
I intend to visit Agbokim water falls,the slave history museum Mary slessor house,Kwa falls,Drill ranch etc.I will be going by road from Benin city.Ipray I don't get lost though. grin

Nice one.

I wish you God's protection, favour and love
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by daddymummy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Zinny25:
those of you that come From my type of village of which there's no network pls gv me my Christmas present before una travel ooo....

Well, I'm not traveling seriously, Christmas has been so boring since I lost my Dad... I remember him during the Christmas period cos that's the period I lost him. No one to buy Christmas clothes for me again

So sorry to hear you lost your dad.

God who is the father of the fatherless will love you and care for you in a way no man can ever love you.

1 Like

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
daddymummy:

Nice one.

I wish you God's protection, favour and love

Amen! Lots of Luv from here.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by daddymummy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

Amen! Lots of Luv from here.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by nlPoster: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
daddymummy:

I am not monitoring anyone.

I am only reminding those who wished to travel to start preparing now and not to wait till the last minutes.

thanks for your concern, it should take an anonymous poster on a public forum to remind people of their personal business, especially when it comes to travelling? You did not post any travel advisory, you asked specific questions about mode of travel, funds, etc. It doesn't sound like reminders but actual requests for specific information which should not be your business.

If you wait till the last minutes,you may be under pressure and may eventually not enjoy the festivity as you suppose to.

Thanks for being concerned people might not enjoy the festivities as they're supposed to.

So to ensure complete enjoyment of this christmas,

you must start preparing now.

As you say.

And to prepare,you must take cognizance of all the questions which I asked earlier in the post.

You do not need to tell anyone your preparations.

Then why were you asking?

It is your personal right.

Like Nigerians know the meaning of "personal rights" or care to know.

But you must ask yourself those questions and prepare accordingly to ensure complete enjoyment of the festivity.

Remain blessed my dear.

Same to you dear.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Nuclear99(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
January to November, I de shout Village people, December, I enter motor go see d same Village people, I die here

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by nlPoster: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
daddymummy:

Which route will you follow from where you reside to your home town?

Is the journey going to be through a luxurious bus or an 18 seater bus for road travelers?

Or is it your own car you would travel in?

Are you going with your whole family or are you traveling solo?

As for me, i am making great preparations for this christmas.

Reminder you say?

Why not give us your own itinerary, you seem to have skipped that.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by VicM6: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
daddymummy:
Dear,I am not an evil man.
I believe in God and Jesus Christ.
Remain blessed.
lol,i see u jare....
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by daddymummy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ok

nairalandposter:

thanks for your concern, it should take an anonymous poster on a public forum to remind people of their personal business, especially when it comes to travelling? You did not post any travel advisory, you asked specific questions about mode of travel, funds, etc. It doesn't sound like reminders but actual requests for specific information which should not be your business.

Thanks for being concerned people might not enjoy the festivities as they're supposed to.

As you say.

Then why were you asking?

Like Nigerians know the meaning of "personal rights" or care to know.

Same to you dear.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by keleants(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Yes
Travelling from Kaduna to Lagos
If you are in kaduna gather here biko
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by ussv: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
i still dey think am
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
daddymummy:
GOD will restore to you all the good things you have lost,

and add more good things to you.

Thank you, I didn't lose anything, I have never been to SA, I was joking.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by daddymummy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Thank you, I didn't lose anything, I have never been to SA, I was joking.

Ok my brother
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by daddymummy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
nairalandposter:

Reminder you say?

Why not give us your own itinerary, you seem to have skipped that.
My battery is too low.

It will soon switch off.

When I charge my battery,

i will write my own preparation.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Zinny25(f): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
daddymummy:

So sorry to hear you lost your dad.

God who is the father of the fatherless will love you and care for you in a way no man can ever love you.
Amen... Thank you
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by FloraEC(f): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
I have traveled enough this year, Dec 2018-April 2019 then July-Aug. I'll still travel Nov again oo, if I travel Dec shebi dy no go swear for me ni

1 Like

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
I definitely will be landing in Nigeria/Anambra state and search for my father who gave birth to me in the UK and Abandon me in the UK 30something years Ago. If i couldn't find him I will celebrate With My uncle and his Families. I hope £6000 would be enough for the celebrations. tongue
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Revolva(m): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
We no send village anymore

Notin to enjoy there

I can't be going back to a primitive lifestyle I don't care
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by nlPoster: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
daddymummy:
My battery is too low.

It will soon switch off.

When I charge my battery,

i will write my own preparation.

I haven't heard that before.

Drop the act nah? How did nlers offend you sef that you stay on top of their matter?
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Fantazy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
So u think I don't know u re an informant from my village abi?
I'm not travelling but I'm travelling

The devil must be confused by now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Dreew(f): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Over to my igbo brothers. Na igbo people dey travel go village.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by PharmaGirl(f): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
chinchonglee:
I neva near my village for over 15yrs and nt planning goin dere anytime soon.

Cant wait for my father to hand over all his landed property in the village to me. Lemme sell all of dem
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by nlPoster: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
OP be like, my itinerary ko, my itinerary ni, waa pe nbe.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Dave0116(m): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nwaohafia1:
Op, you don't ask my Ohafia people this kind of question. Before 26th December, the villages are filled up already.

Nna nda, imelagi?
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Nwaohafia1: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dave0116:

Nna nda, imelagi?

Odin ama! Gige kwalu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract / Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home / Most Populous Cities In Nigeria 2015 - T.I.N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.