Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Will You Travel Home This Christmas? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will You Travel Home This Christmas? (12129 Views)

How To Travel Home This December. / With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
portharcourt city calling
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by FuckDaMods: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
Kapeter:
na reason why una dey always find money by all means be dat. To return to landlocked village every christmas to 'pepper them'. Ashewo na business, drug pushing too follow, even baby factory join, to traffic innocent poor girls nko, e join too. Yet na una dey claim most holiest christian even pass Isrealis wey be say na dem start the thing. God will judge you people specially at the end.
Cry me a river.. If only you have the courage to walk up a hard working igbo man and spill this trash, you go chop sand tire that day. Lazy hateful yoruber
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Kapeter(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Cry me a river.. If only you have the courage to walk up a hard working igbo man and spill this trash, you go chop sand tire that day. Lazy hateful yoruber
chestbeating as usual.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by FuckDaMods: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
Kapeter:
chestbeating as usual.
[/s]
We beat chest, you mine skulls.. Gtfo my mention boy.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by daddymummy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
I have charged my battery as i said.

I have started saving for the journey.

I will take a train on the 18th of December from rigasa train station in kaduna to Abuja.

I will pay for the air-conditioned (AC) section of the train.

I will spend the night in Abuja at any guest house or hotel in Abuja.

In Abuja,i may take flight to calabar if possible.

If traveling by flight does not work out,

i will enter a luxurious bus,preferably chisco,to Onitsha.

From Onitsha,i will take an eighteen seater air-conditioned bus to Calabar.

I have made up my mind to adequately enjoy the journey.

I must travel light, ie without carrying goods.

This is to ensure that nothing distracts me from enjoying the said journey.

I must also travel alone,ie solo.

In Calabar,on the christmas day,

i will make sure i have real fun.

NOT ungodly or sinful fun.

My family will prepare pounded yam with soup in the afternoon and rice with stew in the evening.

We would also have lots of drinks to go with.

But the drinks will NOT be alcoholic or intoxicating.

During this christmas festivity,

there are lots of sight-seeings in Calabar and Uyo which i will avail myself of.

That is the plan.

nairalandposter:

Reminder you say?

Why not give us your own itinerary, you seem to have skipped that.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Dave0116(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Nwaohafia1:

Odin ama! Gige kwalu?
Odin ama!

1 Like

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by haramaintours(f): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
I am very excited about going to Bali in christmas vacation.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Greatzeus(m): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Last year was the best year of my life,I thought I had been blessed enough,then this year,wow the best year of my life ever. God,I give you all the glory wink
This Christmas/ New Year will be the best I have ever celebrated. But I ain't going anywhere,I will be in Lagos, rocking it to the fullest cool

1 Like

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Greatzeus(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2019
daddymummy:
We are now nearing october.

Soon the christmas will come.

Are you traveling for this christmas?

If yes,

Have you started saving money for the journey and the christmas celebration?

What are your preparations for the journey?

Are you going by air or land?

Will you enjoy the journey?

Which route will you follow from where you reside to your home town?

Is the journey going to be through a luxurious bus or an 18 seater bus for road travelers?

Or is it your own car you would travel in?

Are you going with your whole family or are you traveling solo?

As for me, i am making great preparations for this christmas.

Most igbos, corpers etc like celebrating christmas in their home town.

Remember that traveling is a spiritual exercise.

So if you travel for christmas,you are also embarking on a spiritual exercise that may be beneficial to you.

Please share your preparation.
We all know the road situation in Nigeria,not to mention the bandits on the road,kidnappers etc. Pls if you are traveling far journey,go by Air if you can .
May God grant you all safe journey mercies IJN Amen.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Greatzeus(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2019
chinchonglee:
I neva near my village for over 15yrs and nt planning goin dere anytime soon.

Cant wait for my father to hand over all his landed property in the village to me. Lemme sell all of dem
If you sell all, which one will your kids inherit? Just asking
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Greatzeus(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2019
VicM6:
see stupid post o, make i share my preparation so that una go mail am give my village people make dem set trap give me bah..... My God pass una brain..... awon werey ode
I thought you were being funny,l laughed till I got to where you cursed the Op,that's totally unnecessary and uncalled for undecided
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by chinchonglee(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Greatzeus:

If you sell all, which one will your kids inherit? Just asking
Other ones na.
I jst dnt want anything to do with village anymore
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Greatzeus(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2019
chinchonglee:

Other ones na.
I jst dnt want anything to do with village anymore
Ok,so you have to go to the village? I get it now
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by VicM6: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2019
Greatzeus:

I thought you were being funny,l laughed till I got to where you cursed the Op,that's totally unnecessary and uncalled for undecided
lol,na village people wey wan get my password i curse..... nothing concern me and the OP
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by edoairways: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Shibaraba:
Make una share una hear
Village people right now
Yeah!

3 Likes

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by edoairways: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Uhuruuhuru4:
That moment your village started chanting your name

Samanta come... Come.... ���
Yeah!

3 Likes

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by edoairways: 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
0KNM:
You want my village people to start planning ahead huh? Your plan no go work
grin

3 Likes

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by edoairways: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
deavicky:
Yeah after obtaining permission from the national association of village people Nigerian branch.
@villagepeople they are taking permission from you. Do you agree to their request or we should monitor them?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by edoairways: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Village people means those who make it their life's mission to monitor others same way you are doing . Most times for nefarious purposes.

So, village people are from anywhere.
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by edoairways: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
I hope to go to my mother's place for the very first time(Cross river)I have heard lots of sweet tales about that place ......I'm budgeting #50,000 donno if that will be enough self.
I intend to visit Agbokim water falls,the slave history museum Mary slessor house,Kwa falls,Drill ranch etc.I will be going by road from Benin city.Ipray I don't get lost though. grin
Hmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by daddymummy(m): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2019
Tomorrow is 1st of December.

Soon the Christmas will come.

Those living far from where they used to do their Christmas,

I hope you have started preparing to avoid late hour rush which usually characterize festive periods.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by daddymummy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Christmas is 15 days from today.

That means if you are living in a far place in Nigeria from your home town,

and you wish to celebrate in your home town,

you need to travel home latest next week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Study Or Work Visa, Which One Should He Go For? / Lagos-ibadan Expressway: We Worry Over Rush Hour Traffic – Motorists / Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.