Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Destiny Etiko Happy Over Tacha's Disqualification, Mocks Her (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Happy Over Tacha's Disqualification, Mocks Her (Photos) (67806 Views)

AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event / Fake Life: Actress Shan George Mocks Her Industry Colleagues On Instagram / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Happy Over Tacha's Disqualification, Mocks Her (Photos) by MrCuteking(m): 7:56am On Sep 29, 2019
When I saw people discussing bbn I just shook my head wondering why some Nigerians are soooo gullible.

Bbn gathered few guys in an apartment so we can watch them live on TV. How is their lives our business? What will it put on our table? If Tacha or Maga got evicted, how will that add value to our lives?

I hate when someone feels like he or she is smart or knowledgeable by marely talking about bbn.

They are making millions of naira by fooling everyone watching the gibberish program.
Re: Destiny Etiko Happy Over Tacha's Disqualification, Mocks Her (Photos) by Blinkers: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2019
Flowdada:
Guys I need your advice pls, I'm a pizza and Sharwamma maker at my workplace,I have this girl at my workplace I have been crushing on but she has a boyfriend according to what she said her iPhone was bought by her boyfriend but I really want to fvvvk her don't know how to play thing's cool and bleep her,I don't need to date her just knack
This evening she asked me at work
That whenever
When we are both offduty what if she invites me to her school lodge so I can teach her how to prepare Sharwamma will I turn up
I said yes with all my mind
Could this be a green light she's giving me??

I hope the "Yes" you said with all your mind didn't come off as desperate because women are good at picking blind hints like this, and its worse as it may give you off as being a thirsty nigga.

But anyway, it's could be a green light and not be, depending on how you handle the situation. To make it a green light, be confident, tease her and be smart in not giving her your knowledge of shawarma making for "free", ask for something in return. It could be a peck or kiss etc. Get her to trust you and not act too loud mouthed. Having a boyfriend doesn't matter. She also craves your dick but if you are a talkative or roll with cliques all the time, her reputation might not make her bed you.

Good luck on your quest.
Re: Destiny Etiko Happy Over Tacha's Disqualification, Mocks Her (Photos) by ChristmasBells: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2019
Destiny Tiko or etiko what ever your name is called you are a BIG FOOL For HATEING ON A FELLOW WOMAN Shame On YOU I use To like you on Movies but Right Now you disgust me
Instead of you to be an instrument of peace unity and harmony a shining example of love and hope you choosed to be an instrument in the hands of Satan allowing him to use you to cause hate strife bitterness I am so disappointed in you smushhhhhhhhh Get lost!!!!
Re: Destiny Etiko Happy Over Tacha's Disqualification, Mocks Her (Photos) by Flowdada(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
Blinkers:

I hope the "Yes" you said with all your mind didn't come off as desperate because women are good at picking blind hints like this, and its worse as it may give you off as being a thirsty nigga.

But anyway, it's could be a green light and not be, depending on how you handle the situation. To make it a green light, be confident, tease her and be smart in not giving her your knowledge of shawarma making for "free", ask for something in return. It could be a peck or kiss etc. Get her to trust you and not act too loud mouthed. Having a boyfriend doesn't matter. She also craves your dick but if you are a talkative or roll with cliques all the time, her reputation might not make her bed you.

Good luck on your quest.

Baba thank you oh
I appreciate this your scope don burst my head oh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vimbai: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Our Brief Encounter / Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.