Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,536 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:27 PM

E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday (89127 Views)

Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Afiahomes(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
2million dedis undecided
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Chimaokigwe: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
GoldChest:
Tachas tears finally turn to joy

Jaruma 50million Naira

Emoney of Ghana 20million

Bobrisky 1million

Anonymous fan gave her a brand new iPhone 11 max

Girl is made

Shame on her haters .

You forgot to add Peter's own too? cheesy

Total amount promised - 71 M
Total amount received - 0 Naira

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by GoldChest(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Imagine paying school fees with that 20 million or funding 20 start ups with that money , imagine what it would do to lives and we say the government is the problem of Nigeria

Believe me Nigerians have problem

Nonsense comment

Hater

1 Like

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Toscarele: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
yahab
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Now I'm realizing that there are actually more dumb people in the world than I first thought. This kinda person is your daughter's role model and instead of admitting your daughter to a rehabilitation home you're here spewing trash as a promise. How did this one even father a child

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Jibsy203(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha tacha everywhere.nice move shah though i didn't like the way the disqualified the girl

1 Like

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Mercy2006(f): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
If we call some men APA now, then go say we no get respect.

5 Likes

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Lefty500: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
people wer go Bleep this Tacha plenty oo had it mean that i have a verified instagram account i wouldn't mind contesting for this pussy even though it will cause ma life.

You want to loose your life over a stinking pussy?
Don't let your mama see this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by AreaFada2: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Imagine paying school fees with that 20 million or funding 20 start ups with that money , imagine what it would do to lives and we say the government is the problem of Nigeria

Believe me Nigerians have problem
Called misplaced priority.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by blackboy2star(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Africa's development is in heaven... no good road, portable water in your community, little kids need money for heart surgery... wetingi know sef

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Sonofthunder9(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
GoldChest:

Jaruma 50million Naira

Bobrisky 1million

Girl is made

Shame on her haters .
Is DAT all
U are not wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Toscarele: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
GoldChest:

Jaruma 50million Naira

Bobrisky 1million

Girl is made

Shame on her haters .

don't forget to add the 60 million from peter okoye

WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Chimaokigwe: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
GoldChest:

Nonsense comment

Hater

Lol
You hear school, you dey vex.

You Tacha supporters aren't intelligent and hate school. I'm not surprised.

6 Likes

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by anddddddy: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
these na expensive jokes........................audio �

1 Like

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
GoldChest:

Jaruma 50million Naira

Bobrisky 1million

Girl is made

Shame on her haters .

Are you made? Funny.

Why you no count Peter own? And Dino?

LOL

Adding both, she should be bigger than the owner of BBN like she once mentioned.

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by oluwasegun007(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Idiot.... Because she made your daughter cry.

Imagine.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by salford1: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Yahoo boys everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lemme promise Tacha....
On behalf my family and I want to donate 85 million for Tasha and her brand and I want to sponsor her trip to Canada and Dubai for 10days In each country....

Whoever know Tacha shld pm me for delivery of my promise...Pls. seun , be careful... Me and you no be mate for here o!

My name. Is. G-money...

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by meobizy(f): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Why is my one billion naira promise to her not on the front page? Who are these clout chasers? Jesus, look at the amount of people viewing this thread. Yet many will say the Nairaland authority should abandon this woman's matter.

1 Like

What is all this rubbish! angry

1 Like

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by GoldChest(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sonofthunder9:

Is DAT all
U are not wise

You that is wise , what have you achieved with your wiseless?

Hater

I will rather be tacha right now than to be broke you.
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by OdenKelechi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
If all these promises are fulfilled, this girl would have more than whoever wins the grand prize. I see another cee-c in the making
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Ooye12: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Diz gal is getting rich , stay there Dey shout body odor ... wish you all the best cool
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Emceesaka: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
When I see E-money of Ghana, I thought it was Shatta Bundle

1 Like

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Cdq247: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
useless people... if you distribute the 20million to 20 people by giving them 1m each don't you know how you've change their story rather giving a stinky oloso....

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by DannyCool1: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
Tacha dis Tacha that. This whole Tacha issue is Tacharing me.
Tacharing you?.. you must be smelling.
Eww..
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
I want to make an announcement team Tacha l will be giving tacha 500 million Naira try and repost it till it go to Tacha she really deserve it. Awon Were.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by happney65: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Audio Money.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
The girl is in money, even the eventual winner of the competition may not get this much

1 Like

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by RaptorF35: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nonsense ! Shame on Africa... they leave Education and Development and start to promote immoral entertainment. Black people with black brain.

5 Likes

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by GoldChest(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Cdq247:
useless people... if you distribute the 20million to 20 people by giving them 1m each don't you know how you've change their story rather giving a stinky oloso....

Stinky olosho , a Millionaire olosho

I hope you're worth 20 thousand naira undecided

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by bizhop01: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Who is Tacha?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.