Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) (11228 Views)

Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
TATIME:

You haven't shown me any post of yours that's not against the JWs!

Let's start from you Sir.

Jehovah's Witnesses are saying the hatred and persecution against their form of worship means they're the one and only Christian group.
OK let's silence them now by presenting just one single previous post of yours that's not against their organization Sir! undecided undecided undecided

You see, you guys are funny. You pull all sorts of tactics to shut me up, from guilt feelings to claiming I must be atheist to talking about my parents to all manner of things even to banning post I make. I can't remember how many times have been ban.

But I see through it all, and it's not working. So I should start feeling guilty because I speak about your group?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
TATIME:

You're right you know, but one thing that's not clear to me is 'how come Jehovah's Witnesses do go to visit people in their neighborhood if they hate other religionists?'

I think this is not about attacks on individuals but false worship!

Please can you stand for your own religion to prove that it's according to the scriptures and not just another religion organized to add to the existing religions in our neighborhood?

I think that's what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing and that's exactly what attracted other's attention to them for hatred.

If you're a Christian, i think your duty is to help others in your neighborhood to come and worship the only true God (just as JWs are doing) if our forms of worship contradicts each other then it's not true that we are worshiping the same God!

Satan have held people in the dark for thousands of years, when majority thought they're worshiping the same Almighty God whereas the real worshipers keep saying it's not so! John 4:19-22

As a Christian, you should be able to stand firm and explain from the Bible that yours is the one and only form of worship that's approved by God. And that's exactly what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing. I think that's why all other religionists who also aren't in agreement conspired to criticise the Jehovah's Witnesses.
For instance, where do you worship? Is your form of worship in line with the ideologies of others commenting against the JWs? If it's not, are you now saying God has no specific standards to distinguish pure worship from false worship?

I think that's what Jehovah's Witnesses have been trying to help others understand!
Truth is subjective; one man's truth is another man's falsehood. What gives you the impression that what you are teaching as the gospel truth is not false? It is highly hypocritical to malign people in your magazines and visit same people in their homes with a smiling face.

Many a times the JW has changed their doctrines with the claim that 'the light is getting brighter', especially when challenged by an informed person. If JW can be modifying their teachings to conform with their new 'discoveries', what gives you the assurance that your current teachings won't be regarded as false tomorrow?

The idea of abusing and maligning other people's beliefs is bad because JW is equally not stable in their teachings. The founding fathers of JW taught many things, as absolute truth, which the current population of JW are currently teaching as false. Stop this idea of moral superiority because your organization lives on blackmailing others and at the same time shout about a fictitious persecution from no one.

2 Likes

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
rottennaija:

You see, you guys are funny. You pull all sorts of tactics to shut me up, from guilt feelings to claiming I must be atheist to talking about my parents to all manner of things even to banning post I make. I can't remember how many times have been ban.

But I see through it all, and it's not working. So I should start feeling guilty because I speak about your group?

Please i'm sorry Sir, i meant no harm! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Maximus is a warrior and once a sniper in the military. All he's after is how to aim at the enemies.
ATHEISTS are known for rebellion against any strategy to get people (adults) under the control of a unique form of standard for all.
They don't want anyone to pester them into submitting to any form of rule, i think that's why Maximus concluded that you're an ATHEIST. Since you're not upholding any form of principle to guide people. You may claim to be a Christian but without a central unit of control, supervising all those having the same faith there will be contradictions. That's what the ATHEISTS so much desire, in other to practice whatever they like without any hindrance.
Please if your parents are actually JWs and you're accusing JWs to be pagans, cultists, hypocrites and so on, do you know that whatever you say against any member of JW (for being JWs) equally applies to your own parents too?
I think that's what Maximus is emphasizing! undecided undecided undecided

Please don't let us deviate from our discussion, the JWs have been spewing all sort of gibberish claiming they're the only group hated by all other religionists, and i wish we silence them now by presenting just ONE SINGLE THREAD from you Sir that's not about/against their organization! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Janosky: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
true2god:

Your watchtower magazine is filled with hatred for other Christian groups. They constantly attack their doctrines and, at times, individuals for their stance on the scriptures. It is hypocritical for JWs to claim persecution while they attack other people's beliefs in their magazines. How many JWs have been arrested, imprisoned, attacked or maligned for being JWs in Nigeria?

*Which of the holy books says you should pay membership fees to business centres of pastorpreneurs?

* Is Christmas, birthday celebrations approved by Jesus Christ in the bible?

* Jesus Christ condemned beliefs, doctrine and traditions contrary to scriptures, what is the crime when JWs copy Jesus example?

* In your place of worship, does the Preacher not condemn the practices of most Muslims which your holy book forbids?

https://www.nairaland.com/3847724/identify-perfect-guy-billboard-it

* "How many JWs have been maligned for being JWs in Nigeria?"
That's what you're doing here..

* Mr true2god, you are a confirmed bigot.
Pls, proceed to Islamic thread and catch your fun.
Shalom.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Janosky:

Which of the holy books says you should pay membership fees to business centres owned by pastorpreneurs?

Is Christmas, birthday celebrations approved by Jesus Christ in the bible?

* Jesus Christ condemned beliefs, doctrine and traditions contrary to scriptures, what is the crime when JWs copy Jesus example?

* In your place of worship, does the Preacher not condemn the practices of most Muslims which your holy book forbids?

https://www.nairaland.com/3847724/identify-perfect-guy-billboard-it

"How many JWs have been maligned for being JWs in Nigeria, if you are a Nigerian?"
That's what you're doing here..

Mr true2god, you are a confirmed bigot.
Pls, proceed to Islamic thread and catch your fun.
Shalom.
A typical JW technique, emotional blackmail and making one feel guilty and then present your so-called 'Bible truth'. That has never worked against me. Face the fact I am presenting and don't attempt to make me feel guilty, the same way you make your prospects feel guilty, so that you can give me your watchtower alternative.

I am smarter than that bro and I will keep correcting people where they have gone wrong. I don't say I am perfect but I am smart enough to understand your elementary JW tricks.

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
true2god:
Truth is subjective; one man's truth is another man's falsehood. What gives you the impression that what you are teaching as the gospel truth is not false? It is highly hypocritical to malign people in your magazines and visit same people in their homes with a smiling face.

Many a times the JW has changed their doctrines with the claim that 'the light is getting brighter', especially when challenged by an informed person. If JW can be modifying their teachings to conform with their new 'discoveries', what gives you the assurance that your current teachings won't be regarded as false tomorrow?

The idea of abusing and maligning other people's beliefs is bad because JW is equally not stable in their teachings. The founding fathers of JW taught many things, as absolute truth, which the current population of JW are currently teaching as false. Stop this idea of moral superiority because your organization lives on blackmailing others and at the same time shout about a fictitious persecution from no one.

I love your profile name~ (TRUE to GOD)

I wasn't born a JW, and i think that's a good reason to see things from different sides.

I noticed that they always claim to be the one and only worshipers of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. When i was still practicing Islam, we were taught that all those claiming Christians are going to hellfire because they rejected the last prophet (who came with a totally different ideology from those of renown prophets of ancient times)
I kept asking my teachers questions regarding this but they made me believe that God have rejected the nation of Israel and chosen another nation.
But what is the reason why God rejected the Jews and what are the fruitage that the newly chosen nation will bear for identification?
There was NO specific answer! undecided undecided undecided

When i met the JWs they made me believe that God's way of revealing SACRED SECRETS to his servants is in gradual process not once!
What Noah knew about God surpassed that of Abel, Methuselah and Enoch. What Abraham knew about God surpassed those of Noah's generation. What Moses knew about God surpassed that of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. What later Generation of God's worshipers knew surpassed that of all the early servants of God. What the Christians knew about God surpassed that of ancient faithful servants of the same God!

Yet, at every given time whoever fails to IDENTIFY the worship having God's approval is on his own!
Jesus made this clear when he said to a Samaritan wowan at Jacob's well 'you (referring to Samaritans) worship what you don't know, we (referring to Jews) worship what we know because SALVATION originates with the Jews'. John 4:22
Now both the Jews and Samaritans were Jacob's descendants (Israelites), when Jesus made that statement!
Jesus further clarified the matter by saying 'a time is coming and it's now when pure worship will not be determined by geographical location like mount Gerizin (Samaria) or mount Zion(Jerusalem)' John 4:23

Jesus' followers knew so many things that he taught them and he promised that after he's return to heaven, Gods holy spirit will come and teach them ALL THINGS! John 14:26

I don't think the understanding of Jesus' true followers will remain unchangeable according to what Jesus said here, and that doesn't implies that they will not be able to standout from all the false religions Jesus foretold that will also claim to be Christians! Matthew 7:21-23
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
TATIME:

Please i'm sorry Sir, i meant no harm! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Maximus is a warrior and once a sniper in the military. All he's after is how to aim at the enemies.
ATHEISTS are known for rebellion against any strategy to get people (adults) under the control of a unique form of standard for all.
They don't want anyone to pester them into submitting to any form of rule, i think that's why Maximus concluded that you're an ATHEIST. Since you're not upholding any form of principle to guide people. You may claim to be a Christian but without a central unit of control, supervising all those having the same faith there will be contradictions. That's what the ATHEISTS so much desire, in other to practice whatever they like without any hindrance.
Please if your parents are actually JWs and you're accusing JWs to be pagans, cultists, hypocrites and so on, do you know that whatever you say against any member of JW (for being JWs) equally applies to your own parents too?
I think that's what Maximus is emphasizing! undecided undecided undecided

Please don't let us deviate from our discussion, the JWs have been spewing all sort of gibberish claiming they're the only group hated by all other religionists, and i wish we silence them now by presenting just ONE SINGLE THREAD from you Sir that's not about/against their organization! undecided undecided undecided

First of all, I am not known among my family members to shy from confrontation. I tell my parents to my face what I know and we have good discussion.

As for Maximus69, he may have been a sniper or an intelligent officer or a torturer for all I care, it means nothing for me. In reference to him and others, I simply point to methods used to silence me which obviously will not work.

In your last paragraph, presenting threads from me that is not about Jw doesn't in any way support nor deny whether JWs are the only group persecuted or hated. My threads are criticism, exposes and scriptural reasoning showing how shallow the doctrine of JWs are. These are appropriate criticism, as JWs criticises other religion groups. Exposing falsehood, abuse both physical or mental or the policies that makes child abuse rampant among your group is not persecution but a calling you and your group into account and demanding for better policies.

If you have to know whether JWs are the only group persecuted, ask for a thread in religious groups or movement that are under going that and you will see it.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
rottennaija:

First of all, I am not known among my family members to shy from confrontation. I tell my parents to my face what I know and we have good discussion.

As for Maximus69, he may have been a sniper or an intelligent officer or a torturer for all I care, it means nothing for me. In reference to him and others, I simply point to methods used to silence me which obviously will not work.

In your last paragraph, presenting threads from me that is not about Jw doesn't in any way support nor deny whether JWs are the only group persecuted or hated. My threads are criticism, exposes and scriptural reasoning showing how shallow the doctrine of JWs are. These are appropriate criticism, as JWs criticises other religion groups. Exposing falsehood, abuse both physical or mental or the policies that makes child abuse rampant among your group is not persecution but a calling you and your group into account and demanding for better policies.

If you have to know whether JWs are the only group persecuted, ask for a thread in religious groups or movement that are under going that and you will see it.

Hmmmmmmmmm,

So in other words you've always been criticizing just one single religious group (Jehovah's Witnesses) with all your posts on this religious section! undecided undecided undecided

I've noticed that Maximus always emphasize on the ONE and ONLY group, but it's like you are opposed to that idea. And from what you've said so far, you were born and brought up amongst Jehovah's Witnesses. That means you must have been listening to different religious ideologies from those Jehovah's Witnesses referred to as Christendom before you were finally convinced that the Jehovah's Witnesses (amongst whom you grew up) are wrong, teaching heresy or perhaps too judgemental towards others.

So which of the religions (you are defending now) can you vouch for, since you're saying Jehovah's Witnesses have been criticizing all of them and from the look of things you're not pleased with that?
Imagine an interested person approach you after noticing how competent you're in the scriptures and feels like worshiping amongst true Christians, i'm sure you're not saying all other religions are OK if we remove Jehovah's Witnesses (which you've always been criticizing with your posts) from the scene! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
TATIME:

I wasn't born a JW, and i think that's a good reason to see things from different sides.

I noticed that they always claim to be the one and only worshipers of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. When i was still practicing Islam, we were taught that all those claiming Christians are going to hellfire because they rejected the last prophet (who came with a totally different ideology from those of renown prophets of ancient times)
I kept asking my teachers questions regarding this but they made me believe that God have rejected the nation of Israel and chosen another nation.
But what is the reason why God rejected the Jews and what are the fruitage that the newly chosen nation will bear for identification?

When i met the JWs they made me believe that God's way of revealing SACRED SECRETS to his servants is in gradual process not once!
What Noah knew about God surpassed that of Abel, Methuselah and Enoch. What Abraham knew about God surpassed those of Noah's generation. What Moses knew about God surpassed that of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. What later Generation of God's worshipers knew surpassed that of all the early servants of God. What the Christians knew about God surpassed that of ancient faithful servants of the same God!

Yet, at every given time whoever fails to IDENTIFY the worship having God's approval is on his own!
Jesus made this clear when he said to a Samaritan wowan at Jacob's well 'you (referring to Samaritans) worship what you don't know, we (referring to Jews) worship what we know because SALVATION originates with the Jews'. John 4:22
Now both the Jews and Samaritans were Jacob's descendants (Israelites), when Jesus made that statement!
Jesus further clarified the matter by saying 'a time is coming and it's now when pure worship will not be determined by geographical location like mount Gerizin (Samaria) or mount Zion(Jerusalem)' John 4:23

Jesus' followers knew so many things that he taught them and he promised that after he's return to heaven, Gods holy spirit will come and teach them ALL THINGS! John 14:26

I don't think the understanding of Jesus' true followers will remain unchangeable according to what Jesus said here, and that doesn't implies that they will not be able to standout from all the false religions Jesus foretold that will also claim to be Christians! Matthew 7:21-23
I am a natural student of comparative religion and I can tell you, respectfully, that I have read over 40% of your 'Awake' and 'watchtower' magazines from the 1984 editions till date. I can tell you that I am very familiar with their writing style, like a typical Barcelona football style, which are often recycled and very predictable. What I have come to realize that in over 90% of the publications, it is either the Catholics are bashed or other Christian denominations are demonized. The magazines will never say any positive thing about other Christian congregation and it is so bad that the JW governing body didn't even consider the fact that we have 1000s of Christian denominations and the JW is also one out of the 1000s. The rest are 'the Christendom', 'Babylon the great', 'the spiritual harlot', 'the false brethren' and other official derogatory terms used, by the JW, to qualify the rest. If you are a sincere person who won't deny these facts.

The JW can just 'do their things' without technically insulting others. If an organization based their teachings on apologetics and polemics then they should be ready to also get their beliefs scrutinized and criticised, which many of us do.

I once told my JW friend, who normally visit me for a Bible discussion, that I once prayed and fasted for about one week and I slept and heard a voice telling me 'I have blessed you'. The JW friend, in my house and in my presence told me it was the devil that spoke to me. That's the last time I entertain any JW in my house. You guys don't seem to have or set boundaries for criticising others. And FYA, I got THREE jobs the very month I heard that voice in my sleep.

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
true2god:
I am a natural student of comparative religion and I can tell you, respectfully, that I have read over 40% of your 'Awake' and 'watchtower' magazines from the 1984 editions till date. I can tell you that I am very familiar with their writing style, like a typical Barcelona football style, which are often recycled and very predictable. What I have come to realize that in over 90% of the publications, it is either the Catholics are bashed or other Christian denominations are demonized. The magazines will never say any positive thing about other Christian congregation and it is so bad that the JW governing body didn't even consider the fact that we have 1000s of Christian denominations and the JW is also one out of the 1000s. The rest are 'the Christendom', 'Babylon the great', 'the spiritual harlot', 'the false brethren' and other official derogatory terms used, by the JW, to qualify the rest. If you are a sincere person who won't deny these facts.

The JW can just 'do their things' without technically insulting others. If an organization based their teachings on apologetics and polemics then they should be ready to also get their beliefs scrutinized and criticised, which many of us do.

I once told my JW friend, who normally visit me for a Bible discussion, that I once prayer and fasted for about one week and I slept and heard a voice telling me 'I have blessed you'. The JW friend, in my house and in my presence told me it was the devil that spoke to me. That's the last time I entertain any JW in my house. You guys don't seem to have or set boundaries for criticising others. And FYA, I got THREE jobs the very month I heard that voice in my sleep.

First of all let me remind you that we are talking about the worshipers of a JEALOUS God who detests any form of worship that differs SLIGHTLY from his stipulated rules.Deuteronomy 5:32

This God has always been furious at his own people if they should in any way agree with any other FORM of worship. Deuteronomy 20:16-20

That is the HERITAGE of his worshippers, they don't accept any form of worship that's not in total compliance with what they were taught. Isaiah 54:17

That is why i agreed with Jehovah's Witnesses after thoroughly considering the feebleness of other religions claiming Christians. Jesus during his ministry publicly said 'Mary (his mother) and his siblings are NOT his mother and brothers' (Matthew 12:19) simply because they're not in agreement with him regarding worship! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Jesus clearly stated that for anyone to be his mother, brother or sister, such a person must fully comply with his ideas concerning WORSHIP!

Well, it's fine to be a Christian but it's preposterous when you feel indifferent towards countless religious ideas all claiming Christians with contradictions! 2John 10-11

Please, i have not heard such voice as you and i don't think it's automatically from God simply because it has favoured you MATERIALLY! Act 16:16-23

Did you notice the spirit that spoke through that girl?
Was the spirit saying what's wrong by calling Paul and Silas the servants of the most high God?
What about how it has been bringing gains to the Master of the possessed girl?
What would you have done if you're the Master of that girl?
Will you have acted differently if Paul and Silas told you that what has been bringing you favour materially is of the devil?

Please keep considering these things! Philippians 4:7-9
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
TATIME:

First of all let me remind you that we are talking about the worshipers of a JEALOUS God who detests any form of worship that differs SLIGHTLY from his stipulated rules.Deuteronomy 5:32

This God has always been furious at his own people if they should in any way agree with any other FORM of worship. Deuteronomy 20:16-20

That is the HERITAGE of his worshippers, they don't accept any form of worship that's not in total compliance with what they were taught. Isaiah 54:17

That is why i agreed with Jehovah's Witnesses after thoroughly considering the feebleness of other religions claiming Christians. Jesus during his ministry publicly said 'Mary (his mother) and his siblings are NOT his mother and brothers' (Matthew 12:19) simply because they're not in agreement with him regarding worship! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Jesus clearly stated that for anyone to be his mother, brother or sister, such a person must fully comply with his ideas concerning WORSHIP!

Well, it's fine to be a Christian but it's preposterous when you feel indifferent towards countless religious ideas all claiming Christians with contradictions! 2John 10-11

Please, i have not heard such voice as you and i don't think it's automatically from God simply because it has favoured you MATERIALLY! Act 16:16-23

Did you notice the spirit that spoke through that girl?
Was the spirit saying what's wrong by calling Paul and Silas the servants of the most high God?
What about how it has been bringing gains to the Master of the possessed girl?
What would you have done if you're the Master of that girl?
Will you have acted differently if Paul and Silas told you that what has been bringing you favour materially is of the devil?

Please keep considering these things! Philippians 4:7-9
That's the problem I have. with JW; destroy what you don't accept or believe and back it up with a weak and unrelated bible verse. You may not believe in prayer and fasting, and I respect your opinion, but it is biblical. We have familiar spirit and we have the spirit from/of God. No any sincere Christian, after weeks of fasting, prayers and supplication to God and God blessed him and manifested the answered prayer with assurance in the dreams, will make the statement you just make and use a biblical example to nullify God's blessing in someone life. That's both evil on your part and equally showed the level of evil and false teachings going on at the watchtower, cover in 'Christian' mask.

I don't want to delve into a long and unprofitable biblical jogglings because it will waste my time and profits us nothing. My believe still remain that if one prays, fast and give alms to the poor, with a clean and a sincere heart, every closed doors will be opened in a man's life. God's mercy will 100% visit such a person. It is a spiritual law that only a JW can dispute because the governing body said it is not possible, not because you think or believe so. Over 99% of what you people is from the governing body and you don't have independent spiritual or Christian experience. And FYA, I don't belong to any denominations, although I identify myself as a Christian. I read my Bible, do my prayers and cry to God in need and distress and he only answer me.

Let me share another experience I had. At a point in time I never used to checking on my siblings. One night in my sleep, I heard a voice asking me if I normally call or check on my siblings and I answered 'yes' (I lied here). The voice started mentioning their names one after the other and all my answer were 'yes'. I worked up and decided that I will always call my siblings, no matter what. I know you are not meant to believe this, like a typical atheist (there is a thin line between atheism and JW. JW is a religious side of atheism with a God called Jehovah) so I don't mind what your response might be.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
true2god:
That's the problem I have. with JW; destroy what you don't accept or believe and back it up with a weak and unrelated bible verse. You may not believe in prayer and fasting, and I respect your opinion, but it is biblical. We have familiar spirit and we have the spirit from/of God. No any sincere Christian, after weeks of fasting, prayers and supplication to God and God blessed him and manifested the answered prayer with assurance in the dreams, will make the statement you just make and use a biblical example to nullify God's blessing in someone life. That's both evil on your part and equally showed the level of evil and false teachings going on at the watchtower, cover in 'Christian' mask.

I don't want to delve into a long and unprofitable biblical jogglings because it will waste my time and profits us nothing. My believe still remain that if one prays, fast and give alms to the poor, with a clean and a sincere heart, every closed doors will be opened in a man's life. God's mercy will 100% visit such a person. It is a spiritual law that only a JW can dispute because the governing body said it is not possible, not because you think or believe so. Over 99% of what you people is from the governing body and you don't have independent spiritual or Christian experience. And FYA, I don't belong to any denominations, although I identify myself as a Christian. I read my Bible, do my prayers and cry to God in need and distress and he only answer me.

Let me share another experience I had. At a point in time I never used to checking on my siblings. One night in my sleep, I heard a voice asking me if I normally call or check on my siblings and I answered 'yes' (I lied here). The voice started mentioning their names one after the other and all my answer were 'yes'. I worked up and decided that I will always call my siblings, no matter what. I know you are not meant to believe this, like a typical atheist (there is a thin line between atheism and JW. JW is a religious side of atheism with a God called Jehovah) so I don't mind what your response might be.

You've said it all! smiley smiley smiley

You don't mind what my response might be

In other words you've made up your mind in support of any form of worship as long as it's IN JESUS NAME and working out what the worshipers want! undecided undecided undecided

Well God warned his people not to engage in some forms of spiritistic practices, while those who completely believe or trusted the words of their God keep this words at heart, their King who is desperate to hear something from God disobeyed that order! 1Samuel 28, Exodus 22:18, Leviticus 19:31,20:6

We are Jehovah's Witnesses and our own Faith is never shakened because of whatever we see happening around us! Hebrew 10:38, 11:1

We walk by faith Sir, NOT by sight! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
Maximus69:

At this junction i must tell you the TRUTH!

Satan is the one speaking through you Sir! smiley

Note that you can't speak evil of your own dad and mum or any of your JW relatives because you're fully convinced that these are nice integrity keepers. So you're not against any of these nice people individually! wink

But the spirit in you is telling you that the sustainability of their good behaviour is from an evil source! John 10:20 wink

The spirit is telling you that each one of them can continue being nice and well behaved WITHOUT THAT ORGANIZATION, when each of us remembered vividly the type of person we used to be before we joined the organization that helped us to put one the NEW PERSONALITY that you so much cherish now.
We also see billions of people having copies of Bibles in their homes yet it has not helped them to become humble, approachable and dedicated like JWs, the spirit in you will not attack their Churches because it's not performing fine so as to build an integrated body of believers.

It's ONLY viciously and vehemently against the source of JWs sustainability that's binding them together as one big happy family of peace loving worshippers! wink

Sorry my friend, Satan has turned you into his puppet {Genesis 3:1} but there is nothing he has to say to stop us from associating with the people who are the source of encouragement for us to continue being INTEGRITY KEEPERS! Hebrew 10:24-25

Thanks! wink

Non as beautiful as these. If these were not preaching, I wonder what it is.

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
TATIME:

In other words you've made up your mind in support of any form of worship as long as it's IN JESUS NAME and working out what the worshipers want! undecided undecided undecided

Well God warned his people not to engage in some forms of spiritistic practices, while those who completely believe or trusted the words of their God keep this words at heart, their King who is desperate to hear something from God disobeyed that order! 1Samuel 28, Exodus 22:18, Leviticus 19:31,20:6

We are Jehovah's Witnesses and our own Faith is never shakened because of whatever we see happening around us! Hebrew 10:38, 11:1

What was spiritistic about what he said he did? And which part of what he did wasn't based in faith?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
TATIME:

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit (1 cor. 2:14).

The JW is a carnal organization and considered all spiritual matters foolish because they don't have the spirit, or believe in the spirit of God. The only thing acceptable must come through the governing body and not from the Spirit of God.

having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people, like the JW.(2 Tim 3:5).

There is power in godliness, part of which is prayer, fasting, alm giving and supplication. The Bible advised true Christians to avoid such (like the JW) who deny the power of/in godliness, the same way you are displaying here.

What is spiritism in prayer, fasting, crying to God every night hence God manifesting his Majesty and revealing his opinion while you are asleep. I am sorry bro, you seem totally lost and misled by the watchtower society.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
rottennaija:

What was spiritistic about what he said he did? And which part of what he did wasn't based in faith?

He said he heard voices and he concluded it's from God since it's in accord with his prayers.
Jehovah's Witnesses believes that after the conclusion of the Bible book of Revelation, God speaks verbally to no one again! Rev 22:18-19

Well there has been lots of religious groups formed after then, their claim; they HEARD God's voice asking or directing them to do one thing or the other. This gave birth to so many religious groups having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings in the name of ONE man "Jesus".

I finds this confusing so i fully agreed with the JWs that whatever voice people are hearing after the Bible book of Revelation can't be from the same person who said 'NO addition and NO subtraction' Rev 22:28-19

I'm not saying he lacks faith, after all he believes in something and it's working for him according to his wishes. Surely that's some kind of faith but certainly NOT my own kind of faith.

So instead of being bitter towards JWs for not agreeing with his type of faith, all he should just walk away with JOY and PEACE of mind that he is satisfied. And forget about Jehovah's Witnesses (those holding a contrary opinion about faith).
Nobody can force another on this, we should learn to tolerate everyone no matter what they believe as long as they're NOT FORCING us to agree with them!
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
true2god:
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit (1 cor. 2:14).

The JW is a carnal organization and considered all spiritual matters foolish because they don't have the spirit, or believe in the spirit of God. The only thing acceptable must come through the governing body and not from the Spirit of God.

having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people, like the JW.(2 Tim 3:5).

There is power in godliness, part of which is prayer, fasting, alm giving and supplication. The Bible advised true Christians to avoid such (like the JW) who deny the power of/in godliness, the same way you are displaying here.

What is spiritism in prayer, fasting, crying to God every night hence God manifesting his Majesty and revealing his opinion while you are asleep. I am sorry bro, you seem totally lost and misled by the watchtower society.

You see why it's virtuous to tolerate everyone? undecided undecided undecided

Jehovah's Witnesses only said 'we are OK with whatever you say you saw or heard, but we're not going to worship with you because we DON'T BELIEVE IN IT'

I don't think that should call for hatred or antagonism! embarassed embarassed embarassed

After all you claim you're gaining from your faith presently, and Jehovah's Witnesses are also gaining from their own Faith as well.

If they say 'they're OK with their own kind of faith and you too are OK with your kind of faith, there shouldn't be a reason to break the neighborly friendship.

This was exactly what led to the hatred that all the nations around the Mediterranean had against Israelites, they're feeling that since they all practice interfaith, Israel shouldn't feel theirs is unique in any way. Whereas the Israelites were acting based on the laws of their own God!

So why must Jehovah's Witnesses agree with you on what you saw or heard? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
TATIME:

You see why it's virtuous to tolerate everyone? undecided undecided undecided

Jehovah's Witnesses only said 'we are OK with whatever you say you saw or heard, but we're not going to worship with you because we DON'T BELIEVE IN IT'

I don't think that should call for hatred or antagonism! embarassed embarassed embarassed

After all you claim you're gaining from your faith presently, and Jehovah's Witnesses are also gaining from their own Faith as well.

If they say 'they're OK with their own kind of faith and you too are OK with your kind of faith, there shouldn't be a reason to break the neighborly friendship.

This was exactly what led to the hatred that all the nations around the Mediterranean had against Israelites, they're feeling that since they all practice interfaith, Israel shouldn't feel theirs is unique in any way. Whereas the Israelites were acting based on the laws of their own God!

So why must Jehovah's Witnesses agree with you on what you saw or heard? embarassed embarassed embarassed
We are saying the same thing from a different point of view. The JW should stay in their kingdom halls and do their things and stop condemning others in their biweekly publications. The JW believed they have the 'universal' truth and they are the only God-anointed organization doing the right thing on earth, all other religions will be destroyed at Armageddon. That's not an issue, they should stop blackmailing others in their magazines.

What you are using is called 'revised psychology' where you claim victimhood while you are the real aggressor. In terms of condemning others into Armageddon, the JW are notorious for that but are quick to claim persecution anytime they are called to order. If you open the JW magazines in your house you will see that I am not lying, except you close your mind from simple logic.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Janosky:
@1)
Achorladey :Even the wisest of King in ISRAEL
dwell in the midst of Israelites and
CONTINUE to worship PAGAN GODS of
all the LANDS surrounding them. Na
RAHAB you SEE. HAHAHAHAHAHA. E
get as e be. Perhaps you need to see
1st and 2nd Kings again see the
records of King of Israel and Judah
regarding PAGAN worship."
That still did not change
this.................. but in every nation the
person who fears him and does what
is right is welcomed before him. Job a
case STUDY."

Is Job a case study for idol worship?
** 1Cor 10:1-14.
Emphasis on vs 7 and vs 14.
7:"Neither become idolaters,as some of them did"
14:" Therefore my beloved, FLEE FROM IDOLATRY"

Achorladey, what's the results and consequences for those Israelites and their Kings who practiced idolatry?
What's Jehovah's obligations for every king of Israel?

(*2)
Achorladey: You struggling hard to add
GROUP into that scripture. Hahahahaha E
get as e be for you."

Achorladey:,What is the meaning of "People"?
Pls, feel free to concoct the meaning from your LIETIONARY.

Janosky: Achorladey, what's the results and consequences for those Israelites and their Kings who practiced idolatry?

Achorladey: Now its the CONSEQUENCE you SEEK, Hahahahahahaha. I thought its surrounding nation of Israel that are involve in IDOL worship ALONE. Israelites don't worship IDOLS in their land land flowing with MILK and HONEY. Loooooool! The more reason this statement is more correct..................but in every nation the person who fears him and does what is right is welcomed before him.

Janosky: What's Jehovah's obligations for every king of Israel?

Achorladey: What does the OBLIGATIONS given to the the KINGS has to do with RAHAB being in FEAR and did what was ACCEPTABLE before God? I told you previously you will see yourself clearly in that mirror. Your question shows the more that it's not BY JOINING the Israelites. Hahahahahha!

Janosky: Is Job a case study for idol worship?

Achorladey: Don't bring diversion into this discussion with your IDOL WORSHIP. The point of discussion centers upon this.........Then Peter started speaking: “I now truly understand that God does not show favoritism in dealing with people, 35 but in every nation the person who fears him and does what is right is welcomed before him.

YOU are SERIOUSLY trying to defend your point that anyone that wants to SERVE GOD must JOIN "THE GROUP Jehovah is USING" JOB is STILL the case STUDY go and LEARN.

Janosky: Achorladey:,What is the meaning of "People"?
Pls, feel free to concoct the meaning from your LIETIONARY

Achorladey: You think you can divert my point. Hahahahahahaha. Now you want meaning of PEOPLE. LOOOOOOOL! What makes PEOPLE? It starts with A PERSON. Abi no be so. The reason Christ said the BELOW in John 14: 22,23......

Lord,” Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “what has happened that you are going to reveal yourself to us and not to the world?” 23 Jesus replied, “If ANYONE loves me, HE will obey my word, and my Father will love HIM, and we will come to him and take up residence with him.

Keep LOOKING into YOUR LIETIONARY to get meaning of PEOPLE.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
true2god:
We are saying the same thing from a different point of view. The JW should stay in their kingdom halls and do their things and stop condemning others in their biweekly publications. The JW believed they have the 'universal' truth and they are the only God-anointed organization doing the right thing on earth, all other religions will be destroyed at Armageddon. That's not an issue, they should stop blackmailing others in their magazines.

What you are using is called 'revised psychology' where you claim victimhood while you are the real aggressor. In terms of condemning others into Armageddon, the JW are notorious for that but are quick to claim persecution anytime they are called to order. If you open the JW magazines in your house you will see that I am not lying, except you close your mind from simple logic.

Some of what you stated here and images and pictures well captured in one of the magazines below

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-study-september-2019/armageddon-is-good-news/
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Janosky:

Leviticus 18:21,25,26.
21 “‘You must not allow any of your
offspring to be offered* to Moʹlech. + You
must not profane the name of your God in
that way. + I am Jehovah.
+
25 Therefore, the land is unclean, and I will
bring punishment on it for its error, and the
land will vomit its inhabitants out. + 26 But
you yourselves must keep my statutes and
my judicial decisions, + and you must not do
any of these detestable things, whether a
native or a foreigner who is residing among
you. "

Achorladey falsely claimed
Rahab will continue to practice prostitution and idol worship with the fear of Jehovah , in the midst of the Israelites..
Leviticus 18:21,25,26, Jehovah may be is not saying it in Yoruba, so that Achorladey will sandastand.
Achorladey you dey see your life !!!!

Janosky, YOU SEE AM? This one no be case of JOINING ISRAELITES.

** Joshua 6:25......Yet Joshua spared Rahab and all who belonged to her. She lives in Israel to this very day..."

No,Rahab left Jericho to join Achorladey in his family house to this very day..
Oturugbeke !!
Achorladey DEY LIE like kilode.

Achorladey: Na only RAHAB you see for the passage, hahahahahahah, where you put TAMAR? It still did not change this statement of Peter ........ but in EVERY NATION the PERSON who FEARS him and does what is right is WELCOMED before him. "

Achorladey, is idol worship right and acceptable to Jehovah God?

Where you see Tamar for Matt 1:1-17 and Hebrews 11:1-39?
In your Bible is pagan worship counted as "righteousness?"

Janosky: Achorladey falsely claimed Rahab will continue to practice prostitution and idol worship with the fear of Jehovah , in the midst of the Israelites.. Leviticus 18:21,25,26, Jehovah may be is not saying it in Yoruba, so that Achorladey will sandastand.

Achorladey: Hahahahaha since when did you become my SPOKESMAN. Achorladey FALSELY CLAIM. Hahahahahaha. My point has still not changed...........but in every nation the person who fears him and does what is right is welcomed before him. My PROBLEM is not whether she was a PROSTITUE or IDOL WORSHIPPER. As at when the SPIES got HELP from HER, She was still a PROSTITUTE and still LIVING in JERICHO yet she HAD that FEAR of GOD and did what was ACCEPTABLE before God. Oga Janosky you SEE am.

Janosky: Achorladey DEY LIE like kilode

Achorladey:Trying to seek COMFORT or CONSOLATIONS? Hahahahahaha!

Janosky: Achorladey, is idol worship right and acceptable to Jehovah God?

Achorladey: Is IDOL worship my point of discussion?

Janosky: Where you see Tamar for Matt 1:1-17

Achorladey: See question oooooooooo. You better start reading that Bible verse from the beginning to the end or better still go CONSULT INSIGHT.

Janosky: and Hebrews 11:1-39?

Achorladey: Who told you TAMAR is FOUND here? Hahahahahaha when you won't calling people OTURUGBEKE. How will you know?

Janosky: In your Bible is pagan worship counted as "righteousness?"

Achorladey: is PAGAN worship my point of DISCUSSION?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
true2god:

Exactly, we are saying the same thing but while i'm in support of Jesus' idea, you're kicking against his orders!

Jesus sent his followers out to catch men alive. Matthew 4:19, Luke 5:10
He condemned the worship/beliefs of the Pharisees. Matthew 16:6
He referred to all those following the Pharisees as "dead". Luke 9:60
Pharisees sent out spies to follow Jesus with the crowd. (many readers of our publications but not interested in the TRUTH)
These are the ones who kept saying 'he is condemning us'. Luke 11:45
Jesus' followers zealously preach and teach with efficacy and worn over dedicated members of Judaism. Act 6:7
Jealous Judaists became furious and decided to fight dirty. Act 13:50, 24:5-6

I can't just hide my feelings, everything is pointing to JWs as if the story is repeating itself!

Please are you for the one whose followers were arrested for zealously preaching and teaching against falsehood or for those complaining that they're been condemned when they can't decide on which form of worship is supreme? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
rottennaija:

rottennaija: If you have to know whether JWs are the only group persecuted, ask for a thread in religious groups or movement that are under going that and you will see it.

Achorladey: fine point you made up there, I have equally cited a link on this point raised before on this platform will cite it one more time maybe those it concern will peer into it and see

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48146305

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
rottennaija:

Fine question. It seems the JWS knows how all THE SPIRTS works. Hahahahahaha what bothers me about that post is the USE of IF.............IF.........IF ...........IF casting judgement using IF....................... You blame them when SPECULATION are stated as TRUTH. It affects one view of THINGS

"Too much E FIT BE SEY"
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
true2god:

I once told my JW friend, who normally visit me for a Bible discussion, that I once prayed and fasted for about one week and I slept and heard a voice telling me 'I have blessed you'. The JW friend, in my house and in my presence told me it was the devil that spoke to me. That's the last time I entertain any JW in my house. You guys don't seem to have or set boundaries for criticising others. And FYA, I got THREE jobs the very month I heard that voice in my sleep.

true2god: You guys don't seem to have or set boundaries for criticising others.

Achorladey: Clearly stated. They just lump every other people not part of their organization together. Ask them are Jehovah's witnesses the only ones that will be SAVED. In their watchtower, it is a YES answer, in their FAQS on the website its a NO. When you based criticism on that, they quickly cite Jeremiah 54:17 as if they are the only GROUP that know Jeremiah 54:17
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
TATIME:

TATIME: that doesn't implies that they will not be able to standout from all the false religions Jesus foretold that will also claim to be Christians! Matthew 7:21-23

Achorladey: PERHAPS you need to see the STORY about the WHEAT and WEED and see why JESUS used the ANGELS in REAPING/HARVESTING you will have seen how difficult it is to SEE those STANDING OUT.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
rottennaija:

Non as beautiful as these. If these were not preaching, I wonder what it is.

Please what is the name of the Church doing this BEAUTIFUL work?
What exactly was the topic of his preaching that won over all those (former) criminals.
Are members of this church still preaching and teaching what the pastor taught to win these inmates?
In how many countries of the world are they doing this BEAUTIFUL work?
Is it only inside the prison that they're assigned to preach?
Can their members also come and do the same thing in our own neighborhood?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
achorladey:

TATIME: that doesn't implies that they will not be able to standout from all the false religions Jesus foretold that will also claim to be Christians! Matthew 7:21-23

Achorladey: PERHAPS you need to see the STORY about the WHEAT and WEED and see why JESUS used the ANGELS in REAPING/HARVESTING you will have seen how difficult it is to SEE those STANDING OUT.

Oh Kola, Maximus is the one who have your time.

As for me Tatime, i'm through with you! wink wink wink
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Janosky: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
true2god:
A typical JW technique, emotional blackmail and making one feel guilty and then present your so-called 'Bible truth'. That has never worked against me. Face the fact I am presenting and don't attempt to make me feel guilty, the same way you make your prospects feel guilty, so that you can give me your watchtower alternative.

I am smarter than that bro and I will keep correcting people where they have gone wrong. I don't say I am perfect but I am smart enough to understand your elementary JW tricks.
You claimed JWs "attack the doctrines of other Christian groups"
These points below which you know it's true but you labelled "emotional blackmail", & "elementary tricks".
Mr true2god,your dishonesty is not smartness.
(*
Which of the holy books says you
should pay membership fees to
business centres owned by
pastorpreneurs?

Is Christmas, birthday celebrations
approved by Jesus Christ in the bible?

Jesus Christ condemned beliefs,
doctrine and traditions contrary to
scriptures, what is the crime when JWs
copy Jesus example?
In your place of worship, does the
Preacher not condemn the practices of
most Muslims which your holy book
forbids?)

https://www.nairaland.com/3847724/
identify-perfect-guy-billboard-it

When your Imam condemns those things which your holy book forbids which most Muslims indulge in, it's "emotional blackmail" to you.

Pls, quantirinu to deceive yourself.
JWs have no apologies for speaking the truth.
Who wan vex,make him dey vex. Na him own cup of tea.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Janosky: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
achorladey:

true2god: You guys don't seem to have or set boundaries for criticising others.

Achorladey: Clearly stated. They just lump every other people not part of their organization together. Ask them are Jehovah's witnesses the only ones that will be SAVED. In their watchtower, it is a YES answer, in their FAQS on the website its a NO. When you based criticism on that, they quickly cite Jeremiah 54:17 as if they are the only GROUP that know Jeremiah 54:17

No Preacher in Mr true2god's place of worship will preach that non believers will enter "Ajanah", true2god has no problem with that... but he wan fry beans for wetin no concern him.
Abeg , shift.
"The Lord's Chosen Church", "The Redeemed Christian Church", Achorladey and Mr true2god, una names no they there, as far as they are concerned, you guys are neither "Chosen" nor "Redeemed".
You have no issues with such names, pls quantirinu to drink codeine and Tramadol for JW matter.
No qualms.
Thank you.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
Janosky:

You claimed JWs "attack the doctrines of other Christian groups"
These points below which you know it's true but you labelled "emotional blackmail", & "elementary tricks".
Mr true2god,your dishonesty is not smartness.
(*
Which of the holy books says you
should pay membership fees to
business centres owned by
pastorpreneurs?

Is Christmas, birthday celebrations
approved by Jesus Christ in the bible?

Jesus Christ condemned beliefs,
doctrine and traditions contrary to
scriptures, what is the crime when JWs
copy Jesus example?
In your place of worship, does the
Preacher not condemn the practices of
most Muslims which your holy book
forbids?)

https://www.nairaland.com/3847724/
identify-perfect-guy-billboard-it

When your Imam condemns those things which your holy book forbids which most Muslims indulge in, it's "emotional blackmail" to you.

Pls, quantirinu to deceive yourself.
JWs have no apologies for speaking the truth.
Who wan vex,make him dey vex. Na him own cup of tea.
Stop nagging me bro. I hardly comment on threads that involves the JW because you can nag, lie and twist to defend the doctrines made in Brooklyn, NY as the gospel truth. In all my engagement, I never even made mention of Christmas or birthday but you are technically dragging me there. I have a better thing to do and I don't think argue with the JWs is one of them.

Do me a favour, go and ask your elders if JT Russell, the founder of the JW, will be resurrected )or very ignorant) during his time because he celebrated birthday, Christmas and Easter.

Study your Bible independently and don't let the watchtower lie to you that you can become an apostate if you do so, without using their 'what the Bible really teaches' booklet or 'watchtower' magazines. Dont allow the men in Brooklyn determine what you should or should not believe as the Bible truth. God gives you brain so that you can think independently without being used or brainwashed by the 'watchtower' organization,.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
Janosky:

No Preacher in Mr true2god's place of worship will preach that non believers will enter "Ajanah", true2god has no problem with that... but he wan fry beans for wetin no concern him.
Abeg , shift.
"The Lord's Chosen Church", "The Redeemed Christian Church", Achorladey and Mr true2god, una names no they there, as far as they are concerned, you guys are neither "Chosen" nor "Redeemed".
You have no issues with such names, pls quantirinu to drink codeine and Tramadol for JW matter.
No qualms.
Thank you.
Why am I your heachache? If you don't have intellectual skill for a civil conversation you can please stop posting rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Does Masturbation Hinders One's Progress / 10 Biblical Truths To Combat Temptation Of Lying As A Christian / When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.