Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) (11237 Views)

Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 18, 2019
true2god:
You have started again and you seem to have been subconsciously programmed to deflect and confused issues in order to blur the key points. I am talking about the JW using the Catholics as a soft target in their field work by attacking their past in order to shame them into guilt and present the watchtower alternative. Why are you now lumping everything together as 'Orthodox church'?

You are also guilty of the same dogma you accused the Catholic church of peddling. You thought about 1914 end of the 'system of things'. You predicted that the generation that saw 1914 will not pass away until 'the end of current system of things'. Are these not dogmas? Why accuse others of being dogmatic which you are also manufacturing your own dogmas rather exponentially than the people you try to shame? Will, or can, you explain the past and current JW position on the 'king of the north' and the 'king of the south'? It is baffling when you think no one pays attention to the JWs flip-flops.

Remove the wool in your eyes so that you can see clearly as an optician.

I'm sorry if the switch to Orthodox Churches seems deflective.
I'm just trying to be careful on NL because you can be barred anytime for so many reasons.

None of Jehovah's Witnesses will dogmatically insist that we're the one and only Christian group, if there is another RECOGNISABLE and effective PERFORMING group.
You yourself said you've been a subscriber of their awake and watchtower magazines since the early 80s!
Wow! That's a long time Sir because back then i was still in primary school and i never noticed any religion distinguishing themselves as the one and only Christian group.
Today you're saying these after considering all the guessing in their so called new light. We all read in the Bible how Jesus exposed the hypocrisy going on in Judaism {Matthew 6:1-8} So it's not strange if a group of people claiming Christians are working tirelessly to expose the hypocrisy in false religions.
We are also aware that the exposed often frown at such declarations and do fight back! John 7:44-49, Act 5:28

Well all that happened during the time the Romans ruled the world and there was relative freedom for speech expression and worship, whoever tries to go beyond such freedom will be dealt with brutally! John 19:1-22

So my questions to you Sir!

(1)Have you now found a group that's performing better than the one who persistently visit you at home back then in the name of Christianity? Matthew 10:11-14

(2)Do you think God's holy spirit is powerless (in this dispensation when the world power "America" have declared freedom of speech expression and worship) to ORGANIZE true Christians as one RECOGNISABLE group? John 17:20-23

(3)Now that you've noticed the mixed up in the teachings/doctrines/dogmas/understanding of Jehovah's Witnesses, do you think every religion claiming Christian is OK for an interested Bible reader who feels like associating with Christians? Hebrew 10:24-25
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2019
Janosky:

Why you dey LIE like this?
"independent thinker' with 'experience'... Wetin Musa no go see for gate..

The CEO (JEHOVAH) owns so many business ventures.
He has millions of sheep and he appointed his son to take care of them as his own inheritance! Colossians 1:15-16
So his son is the Shepherd! John 10:1-14
Amongst the sheep he (the son) appointed some experienced sheep to guide the the less experienced! Ephesians 4:11
Each sheep knows their husbandry owner and Master as in the one to whom they're accountable {1Corinthians 11:3} yet for orderliness all the sheep must follow the arrangement set by the Shepherd! 1Corinthians 14:40
That's why the Shepherd made it clear that power has been given to the sheep taken the lead! Matthew 16:18-19
Whoever feels like receiving direct instruction from either the CEO(Jehovah) or Shepherd(Jesus) is not ready to to SUBMIT to ORDERLINESS! Luke 11:23

Of course we're fully aware that the sheep fold acting as Shepherds are NOT perfect like our Master Shepherd (Jesus) so they are infallible. And we can resist any of them who fails to abide by the principle that's binding on all! Galatians 2:11-13

But they're the CHOSEN body by the Master Shepherd, so whoever kicks against the arrangement to remain ORDERLY on the excuse that they are infallible, will scatter abroad having NO performing group to claim.

That's the reason why Jesus referred to suchlike ones as GOATS because the Shepherd owns both the sheep and goats {Matthew 25:32-33} the difference between these two domestic animals is that sheep are known to be orderly, while goats wanders about each one on it's own! smiley

If you know this then lift up your voice and say "thank you JEHOVAH!" smiley

Because billions out there will struggle to enter through the gate but since they are advocates of DISORDER (LAWLESSNESS or INIQUITY) the Shepherd will disown them! Matthew 7:21-23 compared to Luke 13:25-27 smiley
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2019
Maximus69:

I'm sorry if the switch to Orthodox Churches seems deflective.
I'm just trying to be careful on NL because you can be barred anytime for so many reasons.

None of Jehovah's Witnesses will dogmatically insist that we're the one and only Christian group, if there is another RECOGNISABLE and effective PERFORMING group.
You yourself said you've been a subscriber of their awake and watchtower magazines since the early 80s!
Wow! That's a long time Sir because back then i was still in primary school and i never noticed any religion distinguishing themselves as the one and only Christian group.
Today you're saying these after considering all the guessing in their so called new light. We all read in the Bible how Jesus exposed the hypocrisy going on in Judaism {Matthew 6:1-8} So it's not strange if a group of people claiming Christians are working tirelessly to expose the hypocrisy in false religions.
We are also aware that the exposed often frown at such declarations and do fight back! John 7:44-49, Act 5:28

Well all that happened during the time the Romans ruled the world and there was relative freedom for speech expression and worship, whoever tries to go beyond such freedom will be dealt with brutally! John 19:1-22

So my questions to you Sir!

(1)Have you now found a group that's performing better than the one who persistently visit you at home back then in the name of Christianity? Matthew 10:11-14

(2)Do you think God's holy spirit is powerless (in this dispensation when the world power "America" have declared freedom of speech expression and worship) to ORGANIZE true Christians as one RECOGNISABLE group? John 17:20-23

(3)Now that you've noticed the mixed up in the teachings/doctrines/dogmas/understanding of Jehovah's Witnesses, do you think every religion claiming Christian is OK for an interested Bible reader who feels like associating with Christians? Hebrew 10:24-25

If you are not abusive or a threat to your fellow NLander nobody will ban you on NL.

On the 2nd paragraph, JW directly insisted that they are the only acceptable God's organization on earth. Can you mentioned ANY single RECOGNISABLE and EFFECTIVELY performing group aside the JW? Mention only 1.

I never said I have been a subscriber for AWAKE and WATCHTOWER magazines since 1984. What I said is that I have read and studied their publications of 1884 till very recently. I went back to the old publications to do a personal research and found some slight changes in their teachings.

If you are working tirelessly to expose others, others are also working tirelessly to expose the dogmas and inconsistencies in your organization. The difference is that others may reason with your arguments but you have been trained/instructed never to accept any dissenting view from a non-JW, except if it is sanctioned by the watchtower organization.

On your 1st question, what you indirectly implied is that there is no group that is performing better than the JW. What criteria do you use in determining performance?

The US 2nd amendments is not a universal declaration of free speech and never recognized by the UN. It is even ridiculous using the US, who is a protector of everything (both good and bad) as a sign of God's approval. Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc has banned the work of the JW in their respective countries, why does your God allow that? Even the activities of gays and lesbians are constitutionally protected in the US, so what's your point exactly?

I never said all Christian organizations are true. My argument remains you don't make cheap and technical blackmail a cornerstone of your field work. You can still present your message maturely and reasonable without always condemning others collectively as 'the Christendom' and 'Babylon the great' and at the same time claim exclusive victim of persecution. Your organization has consistently lied that you are the most persecuted group in whole world, to make a fake martyr, and at the same time claim the group with the longest hours visiting non-JWs in their private residence, how do you reconcile that?

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2019
true2god:

(1)If you are not abusive or a threat to your fellow NLander nobody will ban you on NL.

(2)On the 2nd paragraph, JW directly insisted that they are the only acceptable God's organization on earth. Can you mentioned ANY single RECOGNISABLE and EFFECTIVELY performing group aside the JW? Mention only 1.

(3)I never said I have been a subscriber for AWAKE and WATCHTOWER magazines since 1984. What I said is that I have read and studied their publications of 1884 till very recently. I went back to the old publications to do a personal research and found some slight changes in their teachings.

(3)If you are working tirelessly to expose others, others are also working tirelessly to expose the dogmas and inconsistencies in your organization. The difference is that others may reason with your arguments but you have been trained/instructed never to accept any dissenting view from a non-JW, except if it is sanctioned by the watchtower organization.

(4)On your 1st question, what you indirectly implied is that there is no group that is performing better than the JW. What criteria do you use in determining performance?

(5)The US 2nd amendments is not a universal declaration of free speech and never recognized by the UN. It is even ridiculous using the US, who is a protector of everything (both good and bad) as a sign of God's approval. Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc has banned the work of the JW in their respective countries, why does your God allow that? Even the activities of gays and lesbians are constitutionally protected in the US, so what's your point exactly?

(6)I never said all Christian organizations are true. My argument remains you don't make cheap and technical blackmail a cornerstone of your field work. You can still present your message maturely and reasonable without always condemning others collectively as 'the Christendom' and 'Babylon the great' and at the same time claim exclusive victim of persecution. Your organization has consistently lied that you are the most persecuted group in whole world, to make a fake martyr, and at the same time claim the group with the longest hours visiting non-JWs in their private residence, how do you reconcile that?

(1)I don't know all the rules so i've been barred several times, that's why i try to restrict mentioning group names.
(2)I was a Muslim before i became a Christian and the only group i can call Christians is the JW, so as you're saying all these, i'll love to know if there is another better performing group.
(3)I read the Bible from Genesis to Revelations and i've learnt that each generation of God's worshipers gets further enlightenment than their predecessors, so i don't see anything wrong when the JWs are improving in their understanding of God's will! Ephesians 5:17
(4)I think a performing Christian group must
@ Be recognisable globally as preachers and teachers of God's word! Matthew 10:3-15, 28:19-29, Act 11:26
@ Disarm all dedicated members so that none of them thinks of killing anyone for any reason whatsoever! Matthew 26:52 compared to Isaiah 2:1-4
@ Form a global family of peace loving worshippers! John 17:20-23
@ Be known in their neighborhood as people having a totally unique different kind of faith! John:17:14-16
@ Be vilified because of been stringent with their beliefs! Matthew 10:34-39
@ Be the most peaceful citizens everywhere the may be! Matthew 5:38-42
@ Pray in secret not in the public! Matthew 6:5-6
@ Not use repetition in prayer! Matthew 6:7-8
@ Not participate in worldly festivities! 1Corinthians 10:20
@ Maintain monogamy in their midst! Matthew 19:3-9 compared to Titus 1:6
(5)America is also one of world powers like other before them so they're also operating under the influence of the ruler of the world {John 14:30, 1John 5:19} The declaration of freedom of speech expression and worship by America is to promote the works of the flesh {Galatians 5:19-21} but Satan shot himself in the foot because by that declaration, God's people were freed to start preaching and teaching without hindrance.
That's why any country defying the order to allow for freedom of speech expression and worship is having issues with the present world power! wink
(6)If you don't approve all religions claiming Christians, then you (as a fully competent and completely equipped Bible scholar) should be able to help an interested person like me to IDENTIFY those working for the Prince of Peace in my own time. After all if i should follow the wrong group, i can't be saved! Matthew 15:14 wink
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Janosky: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2019
true2god:
Can you see how unreasonable you are? Instead of the 'watchtower' to admit that they have misled you guys with their fake prophesies, which were even date-specific, they rather quoted and juxtaposed Bible verses to get off the hook and you accepted this hook, line and sinker. They marketed 1914., 1935, 1974 and 1984 for you as the time for the 'end of the system of things', which are dogmas and obvious lies, and instead of them to apologize for their error (and move on) they rather looked for Bible verses to combine in order to justify their error and transfer the blame to the members like you who failed to use his brain.

* For your mind !!
Make we hear word jare... Lol
*Compare John16:16-18.
*Luke 19:11
While they were listening to this, he
went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once, IMMEDIATELY."

Since you dey "think for yourself", why you no want to get sense?

**Since Jesus disciples made that fake prophecy over two thousand years ago,
"that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once, IMMEDIATELY.", Mr true2god, alias "Independent Thinker", has the kingdom of God appeared IMMEDIATELY?

Oga mi, this is 2019, has the kingdom of God appeared IMMEDIATELY?

***#
Compare John16:16-18.
Mr Independent Thinker, can't you see the level of deceit, indoctrination and brainwashing of these disciples sitting down with Master Jesus to learn from him?

*** Luke 24:44,45, how many years did Jesus Christ spend "indoctrinating and brainwashing" of these disciples learning from him?
** 1Cor 13:9-11, Anyone who can not see the difference between infancy, growth and maturity of Jesus disciples, evident in JWs today, that person na correct mumu.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Janosky:

* For your mind !!
Make we hear word jare... Lol
*Compare John16:16-18.
*Luke 19:11
While they were listening to this, he
went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once, IMMEDIATELY."

Since you dey "think for yourself", why you no want to get sense?

**Since Jesus disciples made that fake prophecy over two thousand years ago,
"that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once, IMMEDIATELY.", Mr true2god, alias "Independent Thinker", has the kingdom of God appeared IMMEDIATELY?

Oga mi, this is 2019, has the kingdom of God appeared IMMEDIATELY?

***#
Compare John16:16-18.
Mr Independent Thinker, can't you see the level of deceit, indoctrination and brainwashing of these disciples sitting down with Master Jesus to learn from him?

*** Luke 24:44,45, how many years did Jesus Christ spend "indoctrinating and brainwashing" of these disciples learning from him?
** 1Cor 13:9-11, Anyone who can not see the difference between infancy, growth and maturity of Jesus disciples, evident in JWs today, that person na correct mumu.

What baffles me is their shallow mindedness.

They are thinking it was easy to IDENTIFY pure worship in the first century when several religious groups were all claiming to be worshippers of the God of Moses! John 9:28 undecided
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2019
@true2god

Jehovah's Witnesses are claiming to be the one and only group worshiping JEHOVAH the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in this end time.

Several others (perhaps including yours) may also claiming the same thing.
But what makes the JWs the center of attraction is the steadfastness of adherents to maintain the directives given by their organization.

I know you also belong to a religion claiming Christians but you'll rather drop the directives of your religion at the centers and walk away freely without taking such instructions with you, unlike JWs who goes about with the rules of their organization in their hearts! Deuteronomy 6:6-9

I think that's the bone of contention here Sir!

Jesus said he will disown MANY claiming Christians because they are workers of LAWLESSNESS or in another English INIQUITY!

So we really NEED to sort out "what is INIQUITY (LAWLESSNESS)?"

Well to the best of my understanding, humans as intelligent creatures all have functioning brains, and that makes it somehow difficult to maintain law and order amongst humans as each person will feel he could set his/her own standard.
ORDERLINESS is when these intelligent creatures (humans) agreed to subject themselves willingly under a form of guidance.
The direct opposite of ORDERLINESS is INIQUITY. This is a situation where each and every intelligent creature decides to set his/her own standards, it will definitely lead to contradiction.
God is the ruler in the midst of his own people, so unlike those under the influence of Satan(the god of confusion), God's own people must be RECOGNISABLE by their ORDERLINESS.
Of course God is working with his holy spirit to ORGANIZE his imperfect intelligent creatures in an ORDERLY manner, so there is no room for excuse to disrupt the orderliness amongst God's people, whoever tries such will be viewed as advocate of LAWLESSNESS (INIQUITY).
It's rather advisable to find another group well organized to be called worshippers of the God of ORDERLINESS, instead of trying to disrupt the orderliness that can't be found anywhere else! Matthew 7:15-23

Thanks! smiley
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Maximus69:
@true2god

Jehovah's Witnesses are claiming to be the one and only group worshiping JEHOVAH the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in this end time.

Several others (perhaps including yours) may also claiming the same thing.
But what makes the JWs the center of attraction is the steadfastness of adherents to maintain the directives given by their organization.

I know you also belong to a religion claiming Christians but you'll rather drop the directives of your religion at the centers and walk away freely without taking such instructions with you, unlike JWs who goes about with the rules of their organization in their hearts! Deuteronomy 6:6-9

I think that's the bone of contention here Sir!

Jesus said he will disown MANY claiming Christians because they are workers of LAWLESSNESS or in another English INIQUITY!

So we really NEED to sort out "what is INIQUITY (LAWLESSNESS)?"

Well to the best of my understanding, humans as intelligent creatures all have functioning brains, and that makes it somehow difficult to maintain law and order amongst humans as each person will feel he could set his/her own standard.
ORDERLINESS is when these intelligent creatures (humans) agreed to subject themselves willingly under a form of guidance.
The direct opposite of ORDERLINESS is INIQUITY. This is a situation where each and every intelligent creature decides to set his/her own standards, it will definitely lead to contradiction.
God is the ruler in the midst of his own people, so unlike those under the influence of Satan(the god of confusion), God's own people must be RECOGNISABLE by their ORDERLINESS.
Of course God is working with his holy spirit to ORGANIZE his imperfect intelligent creatures in an ORDERLY manner, so there is no room for excuse to disrupt the orderliness amongst God's people, whoever tries such will be viewed as advocate of LAWLESSNESS (INIQUITY).
It's rather advisable to find another group well organized to be called worshippers of the God of ORDERLINESS, instead of trying to disrupt the orderliness that can't be found anywhere else! Matthew 7:15-23

Thanks! smiley
Thank you for your time. I have no energy for this unfruitful back and forth. Practice your religion the way that seems ok to you and let others practice theirs. Stop demonizing people's belief in the name of exclusive truth, which is a mirage. Every cult, from time immemorial, always claimed exclusive right to the truth, even with obvious flaws.

Exclusivity is the right claim when making a truth statement. All organization claim exclusive right to the truth, it is not a new thing.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
true2god:
Thank you for your time. I have no energy for this unfruitful back and forth. Practice your religion the way that seems ok to you and let others practice theirs. Stop demonizing people's belief in the name of exclusive truth, which is a mirage. Every cult, from time immemorial, always claimed exclusive right to the truth, even with obvious flaws.

Exclusivity is the right claim when making a truth statement. All organization claim exclusive right to the truth, it is not a new thing.

It's nice discussing with you Sir! smiley
Please note that Jehovah's Witnesses meant no harm by helping those who are INTERESTED IN IDENTIFYING THE ONE AND ONLY WORSHIP THAT'S PURE!

And as per the bolded in your write up i'm sorry Sir, that's an order we can't take from any man! Act 4:19-20

YES it's our duty (as true followers of Jesus) to debunk any form of idolatry that's erected to stand side by side with pure worship! Matthew 23:13-29

If your form of worship is true as instituted by Jesus, i think you shouldn't be silent in the face of false religions claiming Christians! Romans 10:1-3

So we're not condemning you, it's false worship that we are condemning. Because we know you can perform better if only you're willing. Act 2:37

Thanks for your time Sir! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Maximus69:

Please note that Jehovah's Witnesses meant no harm by helping those who are INTERESTED IN IDENTIFYING THE ONE AND ONLY WORSHIP THAT'S PURE!

And as per the bolded in your write up i'm sorry Sir, that's an order we can't take from any man! Act 4:19-20

YES it's our duty (as true followers of Jesus) to debunk any form of idolatry that's erected to stand side by side with pure worship! Matthew 23:13-29

If your form of worship is true as instituted by Jesus, i think you shouldn't be silent in the face of false religions claiming Christians! Romans 10:1-3

So we're not condemning you, it's false worship that we are condemning. Because we know you can perform better if only you're willing. Act 2:37

BRAVO! BRAVO!! BRAVO!!! smiley smiley smiley

Victory belongs to JEHOVAH, the one who made a promise and fulfilled it! Isaiah 54:17

Maximus my brother, may JEHOVAH continue to bless and strengthen you!

Thanks for silencing falsehood!smiley smiley smiley
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
TATIME:

Victory belongs to JEHOVAH, the one who made a promise and fulfilled it! Isaiah 54:17

May JEHOVAH be praised Sir!

In fact i feel the JOY and PEACE of mind each time i engage false worshippers in a friendly discuss.

Do you notice him saying "Every cult from time immemorial always claims exclusive right to the TRUTH even with obvious flaws"?

Please brother, can you remind me of any renown cult group globally known for PEACEFULLY claiming EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO THE TRUTH?

The only person i can remember in all the books i ever read in my entire life who did so is the man from Nazareth (Jesus)! John 14:6

And of course critics accused him of being the head of cultists {Mark 3:22}
Today my JOY is full because i belong to the one and only group claiming Christian that's globally accused of been cultists just as Jesus foretold! Matthew 10:25 smiley
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Maximus69:

May JEHOVAH be praised Sir!

In fact i feel the JOY and PEACE of mind each time i engage false worshippers in a friendly discuss.

Do you notice him saying "Every cult from time immemorial always claims exclusive right to the TRUTH even with obvious flaws"?

Please brother, can you remind me of any renown cult group globally known for PEACEFULLY claiming EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO THE TRUTH?

The only person i can remember in all the books i ever read in my entire life who did so is the man from Nazareth (Jesus)! John 14:6

And of course critics accused him of being the head of cultists {Mark 3:22}
Today my JOY is full because i belong to the one and only group claiming Christian that's globally accused of been cultists just as Jesus foretold! Matthew 10:25 smiley

You've said it all my brother.
They're atheists in disguise!
I wonder what he came to do in a thread that's strictly addressed to JWs only!
And after all his effort to find faults with pure worship has been rendered hopeless, he can now say he has NO ENERGY to do exactly what he purposely came to do UNINVITED! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm sure he has leant his lessons, henceforth when Jehovah's Witnesses are discussing he won't just jump in thinking he's got what it takes to ridicule pure worship! wink wink wink

They don't know that the SUSTAINABILITY (ENERGY) to defend the TRUTH is God's holy spirit, of course Satan can't give them that. So when they struggle to fight back after pure worship have point out the flaws in their worship, they'll become silent! Luke 20:40 cry cry cry

May JEHOVAH be praised,there is freedom of speech expression and worship now, otherwise by now the next thing they'll be scheming is how to fight back but this time dirty as in REALLY DIRTY! John 11:53 embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
TATIME:

And after all his effort to find faults with pure worship has been rendered hopeless, he can now say he has NO ENERGY to do exactly what he purposely came to do UNINVITED! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm sure he has leant his lessons, henceforth when Jehovah's Witnesses are discussing he won't just jump in thinking he's got what it takes to ridicule pure worship! wink wink wink

They don't know that the SUSTAINABILITY (ENERGY) to defend the TRUTH is God's holy spirit, of course Satan can't give them that. So when they struggle to fight back after pure worship have point out the flaws in their worship, they'll become silent! Luke 20:40 cry cry cry

May JEHOVAH be praised,there is freedom of speech expression and worship now, otherwise by now the next thing they'll be scheming is how to fight back but this time dirty as in REALLY DIRTY! John 11:53 embarassed embarassed embarassed

I wonder o my brother!

OP says "Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JWs ONLY)"

The confused dullard jumped in to argue when he is neither a JW nor ready to participate in the Watchtower discuss, but to speak against the organization and after all his effort proves futile he now say "I have no energy" to continue doing what he purposely came doing without invitation! cheesy
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
TATIME:

You are a brainwashed novice; keep patting yourselves in the back for a job well done. I am not a kid that keeps going in cycle and end up achieving nothing.

Nairaland is a public forum and it will be very irrational to create a thread exclusively for JWs. You can go to jw.org, or any other JW website and do that. You can equally go to JW chatroom and do that.

I am not an atheist, and if at all any group will be called psudo-atheist, it will be the JWs because most of your their secular sources used to back up their claims are from either atheist or antichristian sources. Go and read one of your watchtower magazine on 'should you believe in the Trinity'.(1989 edition). Almost all their sources are either from atheists who are into antichristian apologetics.

How can a so-called 'Jehovah's only true' organization be quoting and referencing atheists to back up their claims and yet you call me an atheist. Oh, anyone that oppose your ideology is an apostate or an atheist. I see.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
true2god:
You are a brainwashed novice; keep patting yourselves in the back for a job well done. I am not a kid that keeps going in cycle and end up achieving nothing.

Nairaland is a public forum and it will be very irrational to create a thread exclusively for JWs. You can go to jw.org, or any other JW website and do that. You can equally go to JW chatroom and do that.

I am not an atheist, and if at all any group will be called psudo-atheist, it will be the JWs because most of your their secular sources used to back up their claims are from either atheist or antichristian sources. Go and read one of your watchtower magazine on 'should you believe in the Trinity'.(1989 edition). Almost all their sources are either from atheists who are into antichristian apologetics.

How can a so-called 'Jehovah's only true' organization be quoting and referencing atheists to back up their claims and yet you call me an atheist. Oh, anyone that oppose your ideology is an apostate or an atheist. I see.

true2god: How can a so-called 'Jehovah's only true' organization be quoting and referencing atheists to back up their claims and yet you call me an atheist. Oh, anyone that oppose your ideology is an apostate or an atheist.

Achorladey: The point is CLEAR ENOUGH........... you cannot discuss with the JWs without them not TAGGING you with a NAME. They can't even successfully discuss with you without not GIVING OUT free LABELS........for example Maximus69 first post here were to TAG someone a NUISANCE. Why do you think the NUISANCE he CALLED for got this far, simply because he cannot face up to the NUISANCE he himself STARTED.

The whole discussion sometimes makes me laugh especially when this WORD "CHRISTENDOM" comes into PLAY. I don't really believe JWS out there pick up there dictionary to look up the meaning of that WORD and see whether the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES belongs there.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
Maximus69:

Maximus69: So we're not condemning you, it's false worship that we are condemning. Because we know you can perform better if only you're willing. Act 2:37

Thanks for your time Sir!

Achorladey: Will you readily apply it to yourself and the organization you are a member of? Will you see the criticism JWS face here not as CONDEMNATIONS and back off by using your usual BETTER PERFORMING ORGANIZATION stuff?

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
TATIME:

TATIME: BRAVO! BRAVO!! BRAVO!!! smiley smiley smiley

Achorladey: What can I do here but loooooool!
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Maximus69:

Maximus69: YES it's our duty (as true followers of Jesus) to debunk any form of idolatry that's erected to stand side by side with pure worship! Matthew 23:13-29

Achorladey: reference to Matthew 23: 13-29.........

Furthermore, how honest and consistent is this when it also attempts to impose a rule of silence on any who would use their God-given mental powers to discern such error, even to the point of labeling any discussion of it as “rebellious talk”? How consistent is it to PRAISE INDEPENDENT THINKING with regard to OUTSIDE INFORMATION but to condemn it as a sign of IMMODESTY, PRIDE, ARROGANCE, AGENT OF DARKNESS, REBELLIOUS CHILDREN and watch out for this....... a lack of HUMILITY when it comes to information supplied WITHIN an ORGANIZATION? It would seem that Jesus’ words about ‘cleansing the inside of the cup so that the outside may also become clean,’ as also his warning against becoming like ‘whitewashed graves’ that EXTERNALLY present one appearance but INTERNALLY have another, give serious reason for concern in this regard.

Maximus69: If your form of worship is true as instituted by Jesus, i think you shouldn't be silent in the face of false religions claiming Christians! Romans 10:1-3

Achorladey: Romans 10:4-9 For Christ is the end of the law, with the result that there is righteousness for everyone who believes. 5 For Moses writes about the righteousness that is by the law: “The one who does these things will live by them.” 6 But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’” (that is, to bring Christ down) 7 or “Who will descend into the abyss?” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). 8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we preach),

A look at the scriptures cited above tells you alot about what the form of WORSHIP that SURROUNDS the JWS. You AGREE? As it were you want EVERYONE to BRING the CHRIST down from HEAVEN through the GB or DIG into ABYSS to BRING Christ up through the same GB of JWS PREACHING but what do other Christians PREACH. Read verse 10:10-13.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Maximus69:

I wonder o my brother!

The confused dullard jumped in to argue when he is neither a JW nor ready to participate in the Watchtower discuss, but to speak against the organization and after all his effort proves futile he now say "I have no energy" to continue doing what he purposely came doing without invitation! cheesy

Maximus69:.I wonder o my brother!

The confused dullard jumped in to argue when he is neither a JW nor ready to participate in the Watchtower discuss, but to speak against the organization and after all his effort proves futile he now say "I have no energy" to continue doing what he purposely came doing without invitation!

Achorladey: This is true2god first post on this THREAD.....

I don't think you are respecting your co-debator by always asking him to ask his 'Mummy and Daddy' at home. You are respectfully insulting the guy. That's not good at all.

LOOK at what you use to describe him in your post highlighted up there........CONFUSED DULLARD........ on the inside of a FACELESS FORUM where you cannot be SEEN your personality looks different from the PERSONALITY you surely will EXHIBIT when on the OUTSIDE.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
true2god:

Cain expected God to accept both worship but NO! Genesis 4:3-5

Baal worshipers expected God to accept both worship but NO! 1King 18:39

Samaritans expected God to accept both worship but NO! John 4:22

Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and many other religious groups in Israel claiming worshipers of the same God but Jesus and his group says NO!

There has never been a time the true God accepted two different forms of worship not to talk of thousands of different religions having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings all claiming worshipers of the same God!

What has been the heritage of God's true worshippers from time immemorial?

While those practicing false worship hypocritically cuddles one another, those practicing pure worship stand tall above to condemn all false worship without fear!

So if you can't present the SINGLE form of worship doing the same today, then Jehovah's Witnesses have it! smiley
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69:.I wonder o my brother!

The confused dullard jumped in to argue when he is neither a JW nor ready to participate in the Watchtower discuss, but to speak against the organization and after all his effort proves futile he now say "I have no energy" to continue doing what he purposely came doing without invitation!

Achorladey: This is true2god first post on this THREAD.....

I don't think you are respecting your co-debator by always asking him to ask his 'Mummy and Daddy' at home. You are respectfully insulting the guy. That's not good at all.

LOOK at what you use to describe him in your post highlighted up there........CONFUSED DULLARD........ on the inside of a FACELESS FORUM where you cannot be SEEN your personality looks different from the PERSONALITY you surely will EXHIBIT when on the OUTSIDE.

Tí kìí bá se ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO, kí ló wá se níbi tí won ò ti pèé s'órò? cheesy

Use your brains to judge NOT your nose Sir!

If you're NOT invited to somewhere but you feel like participating in what they're doing there.

Is it a wise move to find your way in only to start constituting a nuisance there? cheesy

Hypocrisy has beclouded your sense of reasoning Sir! cheesy

So your dear friend is a CONFIRMED NUISANCE!
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Maximus69:

Tí kìí bá se ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO, kí ló wá se níbi tí won ò ti pèé s'órò? cheesy

Use your brains to judge NOT your nose Sir!

If you're NOT invited to somewhere but you feel like participating in what they're doing there.

Is it a wise move to find your way in only to start constituting a nuisance there? cheesy

Hypocrisy has beclouded your sense of reasoning Sir! cheesy

So your dear friend is a CONFIRMED NUISANCE!

Maximus69: Tí kìí bá se ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO, kí ló wá se níbi tí won ò ti pèé s'órò?

Achorladey: He without sin CAST the FIRST stone. Have you not equally done it BEFORE?

Maximus69: Use your brains to judge NOT your nose Sir!

Achorladey: I will know now if what you typed up there is TRUE for YOU when you respond to the below.

Who BROUGHT NUISANCE into the DISCUSSION? Please BRING back the post of my friend on this thread here again, let us see how the NUISANCE started.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: So we're not condemning you, it's false worship that we are condemning. Because we know you can perform better if only you're willing. Act 2:37

Thanks for your time Sir!

Achorladey: Will you readily apply it to yourself and the organization you are a member of? Will you see the criticism JWS face here not as CONDEMNATIONS and back off by using your usual BETTER PERFORMING ORGANIZATION stuff?

My grandpa once said
[b]"if you hear one person say
'we had a fight'
whereas the other person said
'i beat him like a baby'
then know that the later must have dealt a heavy blow on the former"

Jehovah's Witnesses organization is the one and only Christian group. Jesus foretold so many signals that will help sincere observers IDENTIFY his true followers amidst countless false ones impersonating Christianity.

All of you are from different religious groups claiming Christians and your forms of religion contradicts one another, yet despite that you can't single any out as your principal enemy religion because all of you are hypocritically complaining under G. While Jehovah's Witnesses are publicly declaring they are the only Christian group!

So let's hear you mentioned the ONE and ONLY Christian group by name otherwise Jehovah's Witnesses have it Sir! wink
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Maximus69:

Cain expected God to accept both worship but NO! Genesis 4:3-5

Baal worshipers expected God to accept both worship but NO! 1King 18:39

Samaritans expected God to accept both worship but NO! John 4:22

Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and many other religious groups in Israel claiming worshipers of the same God but Jesus and his group says NO!

There has never been a time the true God accepted two different forms of worship not to talk of thousands of different religions having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings all claiming worshipers of the same God!

What has been the heritage of God's true worshippers from time immemorial?

While those practicing false worship hypocritically cuddles one another, those practicing pure worship stand tall above to condemn all false worship without fear!

So if you can't present the SINGLE form of worship doing the same today, then Jehovah's Witnesses have it! smiley

Maximus69: So if you can't present the SINGLE form of worship doing the same today, then Jehovah's Witnesses have it!

Achorladey: The usual dose must be repeated. When others pick on the below and equally CRITICIZE or as YOU PUT condemn YOU for LYING you will SHOUT PERSECUTION PERSECUTION PERSECUTION rather than state your ORGANIZATION has TAUGHT LIES you will quickly pick Proverbs 4:18, the light gets BRIGHTER. Hahahahahaha Jesus was not persecuted for LYING Oga Maximus69.

A RELIGION that TEACHES LIES cannot be TRUE.” Watchtower 1991 Dec 1 p.7

faithful men of Israel from the condition of death, being resurrected and fully restored to PERFECT HUMANITY and MADE the VISIBLE, LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES of the NEW ORDER of things on earth." Millions Now Living Will Never Die p.88

"The year 1926 would therefore begin about October first, 1925. We should, therefore, EXPECT SHORTLY after 1925 to see the AWAKENING of Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Melchisedec, Job, Moses, Samuel, David, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, John the Baptist, and others mentioned in the eleventh chapter of Hebrews." The Way to Paradise (1924) p.224

"Our thought is, that 1925 is DEFINITELY SETTLED by the SCRIPTURES. As to Noah, the Christian now has much more upon which to base his faith then Noah had upon which to base his faith in a coming deluge." Watch Tower 1923 Apr 1 p.106

Don't forget the DELAYED EXPECTATIONS SAGA as it surrounds 1914. That one is STILL FRESH. Remember?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Maximus69:

My grandpa once said
[b]"if you hear one person say
'we had a fight'
'i beat him like a baby'

Jehovah's Witnesses organization is the one and only Christian group. Jesus foretold so many signals that will help sincere observers IDENTIFY his true followers amidst countless false ones impersonating Christianity.

All of you are from different religious groups claiming Christians and your forms of religion contradicts one another, yet despite that you can't single any out as your principal enemy religion because all of you are hypocritically complaining under G. While Jehovah's Witnesses are publicly declaring they are the only Christian group!

So let's hear you mentioned the ONE and ONLY Christian group by name otherwise Jehovah's Witnesses have it Sir! wink

Maximus69: My grandpa once said "if you hear one person say 'we had a fight' whereas the other person said 'i beat him like a baby' then know that the later must have dealt a heavy blow on the former"

Achorladey: Are you sure that PROVERB is not REALLY MEANT for YOU? You CLAIMED VICTORY with your FRIEND TATIME previously, you REMEMBER? This looks good. A proverb to describe yourself.

Did Jesus asked me to PREACH about the ONE and ONLY CHRISTIAN GROUP as GOOD NEWS?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Janosky: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
true2god:

@ 1John2:22,23.
22 Who is the liar, if it is not the one
who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is
the antichrist, who denies the Father and the
Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not
have the Father, but whoever confesses the
Son has the Father also.…"

@ John17:3, Jesus Christ says His Father is " the ONLY, ONE TRUE GOD." in heaven and earth.
Compare Revelation 3:5,12. John20:17.
JWs primary source of belief is the holy Bible except you're here to LIE that these two verses,Revelation 3:5,12. John20:17, are not quoted in the JW brochure "Should you believe in the Trinity'.(1989 edition)"

Mr "Independent Thinker" , "the ONLY, ONE TRUE GOD in heaven and earth" is well pleased with those you label "brainwashed novice" who believe that Bible truth of Revelation 3:5,12. John20:17. John 17:3 and 1John2:22,23.
Your wisdom is of no value to the only one true God,Jehovah. 1 Cor1:20,21.
Those Scholars you label as 'Atheists' whose works were cited in our JW brochure are only giving further affirmation that the bible truth ,the solid evidence DISPROVED the Trinity scam.

Your religion is against the Trinity.
("Allah is One God"= Deut 6:4. John17:3). Rather than support your beliefs, you dey vex say "Atheists" are lending credence to your beliefs.
'true2god',you be correct hypocrite !
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 6:16am On Nov 19, 2019
true2god:

See above my response and your quote below and you will see how irrational your post is. Do you even read before responding? Do you even read your own post at all before sending? I think you lack a basic comprehension skill.

Janosky:

@ 1John2:22,23.
22 Who is the liar, if it is not the one
who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is
the antichrist, who denies the Father and the
Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not
have the Father, but whoever confesses the
Son has the Father also.…"

@ John17:3, Jesus Christ says His Father is " the ONLY, ONE TRUE GOD." in heaven and earth.
Compare Revelation 3:5,12. John20:17.
JWs primary source of belief is the holy Bible except you're here to LIE that these two verses,Revelation 3:5,12. John20:17, are not quoted in the JW brochure "Should you believe in the Trinity'.(1989 edition)"

Mr "Independent Thinker" , "the ONLY, ONE TRUE GOD in heaven and earth" is well pleased with those you label "brainwashed novice" who believe that Bible truth of Revelation 3:5,12. John20:17. John 17:3 and 1John2:22,23.
Your wisdom is of no value to the only one true God,Jehovah. 1 Cor1:20,21.
Those Scholars you label as 'Atheists' whose works were cited in our JW brochure are only giving further affirmation that the bible truth ,the solid evidence DISPROVED the Trinity scam.

Your religion is against the Trinity.
("Allah is One God"= Deut 6:4. John17:3). Rather than support your beliefs, you dey vex say "Atheists" are lending credence to your beliefs.
'true2god',you be correct hypocrite !
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 19, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: My grandpa once said "if you hear one person say 'we had a fight' whereas the other person said 'i beat him like a baby' then know that the later must have dealt a heavy blow on the former"

Achorladey: Are you sure that PROVERB is not REALLY MEANT for YOU? You CLAIMED VICTORY with your FRIEND TATIME previously, you REMEMBER? This looks good. A proverb to describe yourself.

Did Jesus asked me to PREACH about the ONE and ONLY CHRISTIAN GROUP as GOOD NEWS?

So that takes us back to the most important question!
Which of all these religious groups claiming Christians with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings is PREACHING that GOOD NEWS?
We need to IDENTIFY them so that everyone can know what to believe in this time that false preachers are everywhere Sir! wink
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 6:31am On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:

Maybe you should learn about JANISM, a religion in India. See link below:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/jainism/ataglance/glance.shtml

The Janist has a religious philosophy that believed in the purity of all souls and that all souls are equal. As part of their religious philosophy, all life is sacred such that you cannot even kill fish, snakes, dogs, human beings, etc if you are a Janist. If a Janist mistakingly step on an ant and the ant dies, he goes for a spiritual cleansing for killing the ant. They are purist to the core in terms of resprcting the sanctity of all lives.

The Janist also claim exclusive right to the truth, the same way you have been programmed to think and believe. To the Janist, all religion is impure (including the JW) except theirS because of their extreme religous and moral view. We have about 4.5million Janist worldwide and their population would have swelled if they also visit people from house to house to convince people of their beliefs.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 6:34am On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:

So that takes us back to the most important question!
Which of all these religious groups claiming Christians with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings is PREACHING that GOOD NEWS?
We need to IDENTIFY them so that everyone can know what to believe in this time that false preachers are everywhere Sir! wink

You have sidestepped your proverb now it is the most important QUESTION. Who says it's the MOST important? Hahahahahahaha

Maximus69: Which of all these religious groups claiming Christians with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings is PREACHING that GOOD NEWS?

Achorladey: Including the religious GROUP of the JWs as part of CHRISTENDOM?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 6:48am On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:
There is a difference between brainwashing people to conform to the believe of an organization and helping people to gain spiritual upliftment. What you do is a methodological and calculated use of watchtower script and template to convince people to follow same ideology. You are recruiting more hands for the watchtower organization.

Maximus69:
I have no problem with you belieiving in what you want, you will have difficulty when you encounter someone who understood the watchtower philiosophy and who will force you to run out of the laid down scripts and templates, as you guys also rehearsed in your kingdom hall. I have physically debated many JWs who ran out of laid down script and non of them bother coming to my house again.

Maximus69:
It is also a form of idolatory to have 100% faith in a man-made organization, like the watchtower, such that you will be blind to their faults and limitations, and even ready to defend their falsehood.

Maximus69:
Even muslims are more zealous than the JW, and can some terrorist can kill to protect the religion. Zealouness does not make falsehood truthful; it only make the zealout a victim of manipulation from a more intelligent mind who designed his beliefs and shaped his thought pattern.

Maximus69:
You dont even right any right and authoity to condemn me; it is not within your spiritual perview and I am not sure if you have a better relationship with God than me and vice versa. Dont attempt to patronize me with sweet words.

Maximus69:
You are welcome.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 7:12am On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:

My grandpa once said
"if you hear one person say
'we had a fight'
'i beat him like a baby'
How does this related to the discussion at hand? That the JW has beaten the rest 'like a baby'. This is pure delusion and a self-inflated ego. For over 120 years of the watchtower organization, their global population is still below 9million which means that they are not making impact and their effort does not appeal the masses.

Maximus69:
Every cult make the same claim, [b]one and only
. Any group with this mantra is surely a snake oil salesman organization who have nothing to offer except claming one and only to make them relevant and instill, pschologically, a false sense of purpose and truthfulness.

Maximus69:
JW is a sub-set of christinity with an equally different belief. No any JW will visit a prospect in his house and say he is not a christian. It is even irrational to assume that the rest are false because of their doctrinal contradcitions while JW teachings also contributed to the contradictions. This is strawman argument which makes not sense but might be logical to a JW.

Maximus69:
I have heard this mantra more than 1000 times. If a lie is told repeatedly 1million times it will never transform to a truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Time To Laugh - Post Your Funny Religion Memes, Quotes E.t.c / Tithing: Where Does The Money Go? / How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.