Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:43 AM

AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz (6409 Views)

Lady Exposes Photo Of A Married Man Who Slept With Her (lolz) / Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by blinking001(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Lesbianism , Adultery and fornication are the same set ur priority straight ,blueair ur usel.ss will still say husbandsnatcha defiled him at age 7 grin
Whatever.
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Rekhina(f): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
U refuse to say RIP to d dead @ Tasha ,I dey fear you . undecided

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Rekhina(f): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chummynoni:
grin
hi ur account looks new
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Jasseyfrd(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Chummynoni(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rekhina:
hi ur account looks new
it is a year +some months old. i didnt use to comment tho but i alwys checked comments to laff my heart out. i started commenting yesterday tho
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rekhina:
hi ur account looks new
.. You want to colonize her too?Nwere yah wayo.
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
francesco01:

Amatarasha.Francesco from Ibadan knows you as Nairaland First Lady.so what's up with you baby
OMG am blushing , planning wedding but after that I'm still here doing wat I do best
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chummynoni:
lol. kuku kill me. yur replies re stomach rumbling
She is a Hippopotamus ,she wants to gatecrash my wedding ! grin

1 Like

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
U know ladies forever is multiplying b4 uno it one of us will be in BBN or Politics anyway adaibeku is in politics anyway
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Chummynoni(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
She is a Hippopotamus ,she wants to gatecrash my wedding ! grin
u ehn. you are terribly funny. lol
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kingsteve:

Hmmm....
undecided
always afraid of ur fellow guys Coward
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Chummynoni(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
i am a guy. well!, she can only colonise me by...... wink
JONNYSPUTE:
i am a guy. well!, she can only colonise me by......
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
U know ladies forever is multiplying b4 uno it one of us will be in BBN or Politics anyway adaibeku is in politics anyway
.. Hahahahaha. No be only ladies4eva,what of ladies4ndiara. Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chummynoni:

i am a guy. well!, she can only colonise me by...... wink
i am a guy. well!, she can only colonise me by......
. Then indicate you re a guy abi u no get liver?
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Stop talking already!
looking for an excuse to use my visas before the year ends and since you want to act stuck up, i am moving on to better things
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chummynoni:

u ehn. you are terribly funny. lol
shocked shocked shocked
Thats wat the person that wants to marry me said multiple times , I will decide to be annoying and the humorousity won't just go !
Tell me how to behave like Funmisticqueen the most annoying hippopotamus EVER plsss ,
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Chummynoni(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
how?by uploading my deek in the comment section?.lol. check profile
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chummynoni:

how?by uploading my dick in the comment section?.lol. check profile
(M) now you come.Uwc

1 Like

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Let her be pls , when guys here are worst than naive girls in secondary school .

Wait I have a declaration to make mmmmmm

KINGSTEVE I DECLARE U A LADY TODAY
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
(M) now you come.Uwc
ok minus (-) one then grin grin grin grin

Rekhina right now cry cry

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
funmisticqueen:
looking for an excuse to use my visas before the year ends and since you want to act stuck up, i am moving on to better things
just knock it out

Funmisticqueen I pity you , I would have told my husband to be to link you up with richmen searching for naive girls like me ,but your sins against me are much ,when I didn't harbour an atom of grudge for u !
U are just being wicked ,May the Lord forgive u
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Hahahahaha. No be only ladies4eva,what of ladies4ndiara. Nonsense and ingredients.
5 tribes is what it comprises of ,Nna imana odiro easy grin
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Joystark(f): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Chai grin

I thought this is Joystark and her sugar daddy smiles

You mention me everytime.
Is this an obsession?

I don't dig women o.
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Joystark:

Is this an obsession?

I don't dig women o.
grin grin Even a mad lesbian won't dare come near u with does boils here and there in ur Punana ! grin grin grin

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Joystark(f): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Is your cunt paining you?

Smiles. Not today, satan.
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Joystark:

Is this an obsession?

I don't dig women o.
Abeg this is my first time of mentioning you don't shine with Amatarasha Biko ! grin

1 Like

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Joystark(f): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
grin grin Even lesbians won't dare come near u with does boils here and there in ur Punana ! grin grin grin

Noted.
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Joystark:

Noted.
Ok don't spoil my happy mood tanks
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
just knock it out

Funmisticqueen I pity you , I would have told my husband to be to link you up with richmen searching for naive girls like me ,but your sins against me are much ,when I didn't harbour an atom of grudge for u !
U are just being wicked ,May the Lord forgive u
your pity cannot boil yam, use the time spent pitying on more rewarding tasks

1 Like

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Kingsteve(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
always afraid of ur fellow guys Coward
Hmmmm...
undecided
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Kingsteve(m): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Let her be pls , when guys here are worst than naive girls in secondary school .

Wait I have a declaration to make mmmmmm

KINGSTEVE I DECLARE U A LADY TODAY
Interesting...
undecided
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Bigcowhorn: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
See the topic created by our most Wise idiots age running 38 ..

See how dry it is ,and view my stupid topics I thought if a topic is useless no one will comment ? Wiseidiots .
Na so e be 4 real life they are busy chasing shadows while some are making money by being themselves ,

Lol, calm down babe na big men you dey follow play so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deleted / How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor / Am I That Ugly? Rate My Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.