Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine (70126 Views)

BBNaija's Tacha Shares Throwback Photos As She Recalls Her Struggling Days / Bbnaija: Tacha Shares Lovely Christmas Pictures / Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Lordjb: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by mercyviv(f): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2019
Tacha this, Tacha that ... our people don't even care a hoot about socio economic and political crisis bedeviling this nation anymore. Well, God we're in your hands!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by xaggar(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2019
I heard from a reliable source she's going back in. Only to be evicted the nornal way.
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by kpoins: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2019
Tacha may be called back .WATCH OUT!!!
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Correcto: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2019
For fools
igbodefendercom:
Tacha is now a social movement.
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Realfrankie(m): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2019
She don humble
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Ubiudumo(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2019
The things that interest people...SMH
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Itzteewhy(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2019
Mtchewww!!!!!
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by MbachuJovitaN(f): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2019
Hello People! Please Subscribe to my youtube channel
You will see various videos of your choice https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeBwsaTQ3t4l5E8ee5eG0eQ
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Tersorio(m): 8:02am On Sep 29, 2019
kokomaster3d:

NO BRAND OR COMPANY WILL LIKE TO ASSOCIATE WITH THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE.
That's not true. She is exactly what some brands and companies are looking for.
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by KendrickAyomide: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2019
ceeroh:

So you had time to copy and paste these savage lines from Google. Try to be creative at least.
grin grin

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Flamzey00(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2019
Nigerians are fools... U are busy forming Titans while your own life is scattered. Keep shouting Titans on internet and don’t focus on making yourself great. The lady you are crying/shouting and arguing about is busy making plans for her life after BBN. Kudos to the idiots living in Nigeria.
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
Shey no be dis chic dem talk say use body odor kill Mugabe? grin

I go recommend make she go soak herself inside water for 7-days. cool

Useless Nigerian people... see as dem carry an ordinary reality show for head pass education..
Make she pour hypo and jik inside the water too o

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by WalkerMichael(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2019
iReddington:

See one of the airheads supporting this yeye girl, they are so dumb ehn, this one even plagiarized internet jokes and insults word for word grin
Very dull people!

I'm telling you bro. Immediately I saw his first line, I knew he was a joker grin grin dude went to Google to copy dry troll jokes.. Na 2005 pikin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by seanjy4konji: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2019
elenu rirun.
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by friendlyadvice: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2019
Progress62:

respect that banny she's on money now
Ehn make do for free I wan fvck am sha
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by berrystunn(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2019
igbodefendercom:
Tacha is now a social movement. Look at the way people are screaming ‘release Tacha’ as if she is a political prisoner. #TacharistMovement. #Tacharism
https://www.igbodefender.com/zikistmovement/2019/09/29/tacha-is-now-a-movement/

They should be doing that for Sowore embarassed
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Bayoibee: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2019
She don shout tire for bbnaija organizers her voice don crack grin...d organizers think say na only the housemates she go dey follow fight dem no know their own na double, wait till they release her na that time the real pepper go start for them lol
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Delaw00(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2019
Tacha dayR u kidney mecheesy
EXLOVER:
I don't watch this show, but i keep hearing things about this Tacha girl on all social media platform, about her rude nature, her burnt knuckle, queen of fake bleaching cream, I began to hate her.

But one thing about me, no matter how bad your condition is, I can never use it to insult you, even as an enemy, people just keep spitting trash on social media, forgetting the Tacha girl is a human like them, somebody that is not strong can commit suicide with the rate of the insults she has received.

Make we try get conscience small, Buhari should just declare 27th Sept, Tacha day to honor her, anyone that take his bath that day should be sentence to 1 years in a pig house.

In Conclusion, No matter how people try so hard to pull you down, God will always see a reason to take you higher. Goodnight.

Yours faithful
Exlover.

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Steph196(f): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2019
This girl don cry tire... i feel for her�
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by NkitaAla: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:
Shey no be dis chic dem talk say use body odor kill Mugabe? grin

I go recommend make she go soak herself inside water for 7-days. cool

Useless Nigerian people... see as dem carry an ordinary reality show for head pass education..
[/s]
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by ferdybillion(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2019
Who send me watch the video now, see as my house dey small cry
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by 3RNEST(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2019
kpoins:
Tacha may be called back .WATCH OUT!!!
Sure cuz its strange to see her go few days to final. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by SolarHub(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2019
You sure?

You need an affordable 1kva solar power system to run for 10hours daily? Check my signature now
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bayoibee:
She don shout tire for bbnaija organizers her voice don crack grin...d organizers think say na only the housemates she go dey follow fight dem no know their own na double, wait till they release her na that time the real pepper go start for them lol

That's why I always tell people to be careful what they wish for. When they named this year's edition PEPPER DEM, they didn't realise that the pepper will get into their own eyes too.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by obentenyson(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
look at them fools talking "we got your back". you are yet to get your own eroded future back from tyrants you are there shouting you got someone else's back... thunder fire sense into all this bbn watchers....
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by nollystar(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
nuban07:
Her voice is broken but she will get over it, especially when goodies are waiting everywhere for her
Though I'm not her fan but who else notice the show is now boring without her

That's how it has alway been with the show, the final week is always dry nd bored secondly, considering that two pple left same day, the HMs are down emotionally
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Legendguru: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by samojay20(m): 5:20am On Jul 02, 2020
kokomaster3d:

Tell them. ONE BOTTLE FOR U.

SOME NIGERIANS CAN EVEN WORSHIP DEVIL HONESTLY.

How can a rational human being support this kind of attitude from Tacha. NO BRAND OR COMPANY WILL LIKE TO ASSOCIATE WITH THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE.

Obviously this particular comment did not age well...
Let's be cautious with how we run our mouth.
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Froshloaded: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Set awon Erica

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos / Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.