Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (57533 Views)

I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Ernesthugo(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Be strong.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Jombom: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
My dear you are simply a foolish human being
You need both advice, you simply need to be told you are foolish simply n clear.

Rach111:
I dated my ex for 6yrs. Who was never proud of me, can't even post my pics on any social media, even the day I did he got angry and removed it.

Have never cheated on him because I hate double dating. Am a virgin and he was a virgin then. we promise to wait till marriage which made me to love him more. I always cook, clean do everything as if I was his wife.

But this guy never showed any signs that he will want to marry me. If I bring it up he keeps quiet over it.

After graduation we came back to Nigeria my grandmother who was like my mother because she was the one who took care of me, was sick I was in the hospital with her for 1 month he never showed up despite the fact that his house was close by. I saw so many signs that I was only wasting my time because he hardly calls even before then we had issues about a girl in his room which he denied everything yet I let it go because of love.

So through my savings from university I went to Dubai got a good job decided to forget about him for good and started dating a Canadian guy who was really nice to me and was willing to wait but my problem with him was that he always calls me sexy and shapy, big botty girl which made me feel like he was after my body because he was always telling me he can't wait to have me on his bed because he feels am too sexy.

Yes, I have great body no doubt, I became confused of the situation and decided to break up that was when my ex started begging for forgiveness that now his working in the bank and his planning to settle down by 2020.

My grandmother died I went to Nigeria and we met I realized he has slept with different girls and was even hiding his phone from me. Acting strange so I came back to Dubai continued my work and the white guy was trying to come back that he won't say things like that because he knows am different but the truth of the matter is that I don't even have any single love for the white guy. I still love my ex but my ex keeps talking to me like am a trash, I got angry and blocked him but he sent me massage on Facebook saying am childish and called me names this is someone who can never say things like that to me before but now he talks to me anyhow without respect because he feels am desperate for marriage because I always want to get married early, am in my early 20's.

Due to the situation all the guys both white and blacks asking me out for serious relationship have said no to all because I feel I can't love anyone again in my life because of my ex I don't know if am in my right senses have tried possible ways to forget him, I deleted all his pictures on my Facebook, always watching movies yet nothing seems to work.

Now am thinking of traveling to any European country look for a good white man so I can forget about him because I know I deserve better than him. I need advice if dating another guy mostly white can make me forget him or it might make things worst since am doing it because am trying to forget him.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by pmc01(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
I suspect this is my ex talking , this is how he keeps saying that he was naive then that was why he acted that way. He thinks because of my body shape and beauty that is why am always attracted to people and its getting into my head. That is a total lie and he knows how decent and humble I am despite all. Everyone deserves to be loved and been treated nicely

Your opening statement just weak me... You're feeling really haunted. It seems he lives rent-free in your head.

I can't fault you claiming he has a wrong opinion of you, but you really need to give yourself a break.

Stop taking people's opinion to heart... Be open to criticism, but do not accommodate negativism, while at it. I mean learn to draw a line be objective criticism and destructive criticism.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
I suspect this is my ex talking , this is how he keeps saying that he was naive then that was why he acted that way. He thinks because of my body shape and beauty that is why am always attracted to people and its getting into my head. That is a total lie and he knows how decent and humble I am despite all. Everyone deserves to be loved and been treated nicely

I suspected it too. He sounded bitter.

As long as you're human, you can't forget your ex, because he is part of your memories. But you can have the best memories with someone who adores you, and that is what you should focus on. Visualize your perfect relationship, exactly how you want it to be. Do this everytime the thought of your ex comes up.

If you have girlfriends, go visit them and have fun joking and laughing. Don't even bring up the topic of your ex or any guy for that matter. Just you and your friends laughing, and being happy.

From your writeup, it seems you spend most time alone aside from work, it may be the reason why you are yet to take your mind off him.

Go out and meet other people through conferences, meetup, and so on. Don't be alone.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Skmoda(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
ebicon:
You must be emotionally drained ,Your ex is a confused guy , one minute they are lovey dovey and another they are no where to be found , while you are trying to figure out where the relationship is heading, Time is gone, just good at wasting time
I think you need a break , you need to know that you cannot use another man to heal in relationship, heal from your old relationship do things you love doing , focus on yourself , avoid his call and message, this is not getting back at him or fight him , it just for you to heal , it really will hasten your healing process.
As you heal you will see men differently , you can carefully choose who you really want to be with .
You deserve to be loved in return and not treated as trash,respect is key.
And let me add this , a lot of men are moved by what they see ,a man complimenting you body does not mean, he likes only your body.
Your last paragraph shows you get sense.......gbayi!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Jombom: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Only when you chose to be deliberately foolish.in this 21st century common sense should tell anyone who can discern that once the live isn't reciprocal you should do away with it. If I toast a girl you no gree first time don't expect a second. If you can not decide giving me a chance in first sighting in life pls go your away.
MiVida:
truth is, no matter how you try, you can never forget him.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
I dated my ex for 6yrs. Who was never proud of me, can't even post my pics on any social media, even the day I did he got angry and removed it.

Have never cheated on him because I hate double dating. Am a virgin and he was a virgin then. we promise to wait till marriage which made me to love him more. I always cook, clean do everything as if I was his wife.

But this guy never showed any signs that he will want to marry me. If I bring it up he keeps quiet over it.

After graduation we came back to Nigeria my grandmother who was like my mother because she was the one who took care of me, was sick I was in the hospital with her for 1 month he never showed up despite the fact that his house was close by. I saw so many signs that I was only wasting my time because he hardly calls even before then we had issues about a girl in his room which he denied everything yet I let it go because of love.

So through my savings from university I went to Dubai got a good job decided to forget about him for good and started dating a Canadian guy who was really nice to me and was willing to wait but my problem with him was that he always calls me sexy and shapy, big botty girl which made me feel like he was after my body because he was always telling me he can't wait to have me on his bed because he feels am too sexy.

Yes, I have great body no doubt, I became confused of the situation and decided to break up that was when my ex started begging for forgiveness that now his working in the bank and his planning to settle down by 2020.

My grandmother died I went to Nigeria and we met I realized he has slept with different girls and was even hiding his phone from me. Acting strange so I came back to Dubai continued my work and the white guy was trying to come back that he won't say things like that because he knows am different but the truth of the matter is that I don't even have any single love for the white guy. I still love my ex but my ex keeps talking to me like am a trash, I got angry and blocked him but he sent me massage on Facebook saying am childish and called me names this is someone who can never say things like that to me before but now he talks to me anyhow without respect because he feels am desperate for marriage because I always want to get married early, am in my early 20's.

Due to the situation all the guys both white and blacks asking me out for serious relationship have said no to all because I feel I can't love anyone again in my life because of my ex I don't know if am in my right senses have tried possible ways to forget him, I deleted all his pictures on my Facebook, always watching movies yet nothing seems to work.

Now am thinking of traveling to any European country look for a good white man so I can forget about him because I know I deserve better than him. I need advice if dating another guy mostly white can make me forget him or it might make things worst since am doing it because am trying to forget him.

Shey the boy do you juju ni, or you entered blood covenant with him?
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by kaywhy09(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Why will you travel so far when I am here searching and serious cheesy. Come here and let us discuss I beg
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by AJIBOLA840: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
jclassiq:

Is this really necessary? Learn to refrain from making a fool of yourself everywhere. You need not comment at all cos obviously you have nothing worthwhile to say.

so when you saw this, is it necessary for you to quote me

.idiot
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Adeyeyeaki(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Your feeling is normal. Nothing wrong with you. It really means you have an undivided love for him and this usual happens i:he is your first love. But the truth of the matter, talking from your write up is that, the guy didn't deserve you unless you want to ruin your own life by your hands. You have seen enough indicator to tell you that two of you are not compatible.
You don't need to travel far in search of a spouse. Just take your time, gather yourself together. If people smile take this marriage things off your mind. Give yourself a break on this. Seek God's face, am sure, you will get the best where you are. Don't let pressure push you or blindfold you. It is well with your soul.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by frozen70(f): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
If you programme yourind that it has to be a white man that you must marry, and you don't get to find one. You may be stranded

Just free your mind and allow suitors to come and you make your choice

You can't be rushing to marriage at your early twenties, what if it doesn't come, what's your faith

Relax your mind let's see if you can make a good choice besides, enjoy yourself before you will start complaining that you married early and didn't enjoy your spinster days
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by nuelyoyo(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

I personally cannot post a girlfriend's picture on Social Media, except we have gotten to the stage were we have started making wedding plans, or she is celebrating her birthday. But I can show you off to people offline and even take you out on dates and show you that I am proud of you. So any lady who is dating me, and uses social media as a basis to evaluate my love for her will make the wrong conclusion. I am very private on social media.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Chummynoni(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

d truth is that you and the guy had sex. u shudnt find that hard to say. #peace
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wow! This is mouth-watering!

With this CV of yours, I would just date you straight if I am ready...
You seem to come from the future tho cool

Advice for you...

Your kind of man will definitely locate you in due time... Just move on...
I think your happiness should not be taken lightly.. The guy (your first love) may not make you happy if you eventually settle for him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Everrest9(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
If you can't forget your ex that treated you anyhow then remain single. angry
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

I dunno what to say but Please how did you get that Dubai job?
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Legendguru: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Parables
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by bluefilm: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
blingxx:

This is very common among women

Actually, it is a common flaw in most humans.

Psychologically speaking, MOST people want what they CANNOT have.

That is what is happening to the poor girl.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by themanderon: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Your previous relationship was toxic. A 95-5% love. It would have been disastrous if you ended up with him.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Toks2008(m): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

You have started the same journey that has made many ladies single to date. It is called a journey of confusion.

No one can help you here until you meticulously help yourself. I honestly don't know what advice to give you but if i will give you any advice at all i will ask you to go back to your ex and remain with him since that is where your heart is BUT DON'T COME BACK TO DISTURB US WITH ANY SUPER STORY...Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by nwaguy01: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Come and marry me please
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by jaxxy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

I already knew ur ex was cheating on u from the get go and any guy who verbally insults u is one step from physically assaulting u so that’s too bad.

Now to forget him u need to take ur ur time and heal, the step to healing is facing the pain and dealing with it in a positive way, learning from the past mistakes if any and giving urself time to heal. Try enjoying ur own company and doing things u love. Don’t rush into another relationship or u will rush out and since Ure doing a no sex thingy u can’t have a rebound guy in this case sorry. Lol so it’s pointless to rush.

Hangout with frnds, eat healthy, keep fit, look good, learn smtn new or if u work dive into ur work cos that’s how I got over mine years back. Work was my solace. I literally feel Inlove with my work. And I hated every pretty gal I met even at work for 6months. In fact the finer u are the more I detested them until I healed basically cos my ex was pretty. It wasn’t like my ex did Smtn so terrible bt I was tired of the drama for 5 damn years, wasted time and financial investments. I cud have kept up the charade and probably married her bt I don’t want unnecessary arguments and emotional manipulations.

Once u love urself right and are peace u will find the genuine love that u seek. It’s quite simple if u know what u want 1st and how to identify it. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by ericmor: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
itunity007:
let talk on WhatsApp am a nice person

Una don start again abi? She said she want white and not black

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by LocalNietzsche: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Cost benefit analysis. The spontaneous ones tend to be out of control. The calculated ones tend to be boring. What do you want? Do you want a stable monogamous relationship with the prince? Then know he will always have concubines? Do you want a relationship with a normal guy that has the potential to be better (and wants to be)? He might be boring sometimes, but he has to be. He had to be boring when it comes to clubbing and drinking e.t.c. cause his excitement on that will not appeal you. He should be exciting when it comes to playing with his kids and taking you out. Cause that is the right thing to be excited about. But it all comes to your choice or ideals of a man. Again, do you want the prince? So get in line, you are not the only one. What can you offer the prince that no other woman can? Your hot body? Have you been on Instagram lately? All I am saying is think it through. What do you want?
Rach111:

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Would you mind if we connect?

Rach111:

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by caperi: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
What do u really want from life?.....I see d problem..u re confused... U Neva dated anoda guy apart from ur ex (I mean d first man) u Neva new wat life was about without ur ex..d feeling keeps Pounding and it comes back straight to ur face...I myself Neva knew how to get laid, until I met d third girl..d other girls only ate my money and gave me flimsy excuses like,sex is only for married people..we learn newer things when we leave our comfort zone..u are in ur early 20s....so am I...try n date 5 guys before 2 years...am so sure u will find ur right type..dat will hold and fit ur soul..because d the whole affair of the heart.....

Rach111:

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Elton01(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Desperate for marriage..but wanna die a Virgin
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by ericmor: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
One thing I dislike is my girl friend that I love so dearly telling me I only love her body and her virginity bcs I admire it. how d broke up btw me n my ex started, was the day she told me I only love her bcs she’s a virgin. In your own case, is bcs he’s your first love and is very difficult for Decent n God fearing ladies to forget them. Dating a white man can even make u remember ur ex more. Be strong and ignore him and disconnect urself from him and spend your free time hanging out with friends n have fun. Your true man will show up and treat u like a queen that u are but if u are ok with the way he treat u, who am I to stop u from going back to him

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by extraswag007(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

good things come to those who wait, those who wait on the Lord...
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Rach111: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jombom:
My dear you are simply a foolish human being
You need both advice, you simply need to be told you are foolish simply n clear.

you are the most useless idiot have ever seen in my life. Common sense you don't have. This forum is not for senseless and stupid people like you just go back to primary school so you can reason like a human because right now you reason like a cow
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by johnwell(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

From your post, you need to grow up first.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Rach111: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
ericmor:
One thing I dislike is my girl friend that I love so dearly telling me I only love her body and her virginity bcs I admire it. how d broke up btw me n my ex started, was the day she told me I only love her bcs she’s a virgin. In your own case, is bcs he’s your first love and is very difficult for Decent n God fearing ladies to forget them. Dating a white man can even make u remember ur ex more. Be strong and ignore him and disconnect urself from him and spend your free time hanging out with friends n have fun. Your true man will show up and treat u like a queen that u are but if u are ok with the way he treat u, who am I to stop u from going back to him
you are absolutely right dear. Thanks for your great contribution and support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.