Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (57531 Views)

I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by itunity007(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
ericmor:

Una don start again abi? She said she want white and not black
grin cheesy and who told you am not white
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by itunity007(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
Offpoint:

lolgrin make your girlfriend catch you
so?
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by colizee(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Some people love senselessly Sha.....let me ask you why do you love him?

Because from your story you have never been happy with the guy or do you need deliverance?
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by 3pleo: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
I dated my ex for 6yrs. Who was never proud of me, can't even post my pics on any social media, even the day I did he got angry and removed it.

Have never cheated on him because I hate double dating. Am a virgin and he was a virgin then. we promise to wait till marriage which made me to love him more. I always cook, clean do everything as if I was his wife.

But this guy never showed any signs that he will want to marry me. If I bring it up he keeps quiet over it.

After graduation we came back to Nigeria my grandmother who was like my mother because she was the one who took care of me, was sick I was in the hospital with her for 1 month he never showed up despite the fact that his house was close by. I saw so many signs that I was only wasting my time because he hardly calls even before then we had issues about a girl in his room which he denied everything yet I let it go because of love.

So through my savings from university I went to Dubai got a good job decided to forget about him for good and started dating a Canadian guy who was really nice to me and was willing to wait but my problem with him was that he always calls me sexy and shapy, big botty girl which made me feel like he was after my body because he was always telling me he can't wait to have me on his bed because he feels am too sexy.

Yes, I have great body no doubt, I became confused of the situation and decided to break up that was when my ex started begging for forgiveness that now his working in the bank and his planning to settle down by 2020.

My grandmother died I went to Nigeria and we met I realized he has slept with different girls and was even hiding his phone from me. Acting strange so I came back to Dubai continued my work and the white guy was trying to come back that he won't say things like that because he knows am different but the truth of the matter is that I don't even have any single love for the white guy. I still love my ex but my ex keeps talking to me like am a trash, I got angry and blocked him but he sent me massage on Facebook saying am childish and called me names this is someone who can never say things like that to me before but now he talks to me anyhow without respect because he feels am desperate for marriage because I always want to get married early, am in my early 20's.

Due to the situation all the guys both white and blacks asking me out for serious relationship have said no to all because I feel I can't love anyone again in my life because of my ex I don't know if am in my right senses have tried possible ways to forget him, I deleted all his pictures on my Facebook, always watching movies yet nothing seems to work.

Now am thinking of traveling to any European country look for a good white man so I can forget about him because I know I deserve better than him. I need advice if dating another guy mostly white can make me forget him or it might make things worst since am doing it because am trying to forget him.

I'm available if u are looking for bf o grin
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by tunize(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Be patient and watchful
This one u're desperate be careful so u don't end up crying the rest of ur life wit the wrong person. U run marry now o or u marry later ooh no medal is attached for getting married early or late. Work on ur self as well.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Vicktomaniaa(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kneephy:

She wants a boyfriend who does not want her.

LOL sorry to say ure mad lol I don laugh tire so tey people de ask me say wetin do me but how can I explain u made me look so crazy � � � � � � � � � � � � �
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by SILVERLINES: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
I dated my ex for 6yrs. Who was never proud of me, can't even post my pics on any social media, even the day I did he got angry and removed it.

Have never cheated on him because I hate double dating. Am a virgin and he was a virgin then. we promise to wait till marriage which made me to love him more. I always cook, clean do everything as if I was his wife.

But this guy never showed any signs that he will want to marry me. If I bring it up he keeps quiet over it.

After graduation we came back to Nigeria my grandmother who was like my mother because she was the one who took care of me, was sick I was in the hospital with her for 1 month he never showed up despite the fact that his house was close by. I saw so many signs that I was only wasting my time because he hardly calls even before then we had issues about a girl in his room which he denied everything yet I let it go because of love.

So through my savings from university I went to Dubai got a good job decided to forget about him for good and started dating a Canadian guy who was really nice to me and was willing to wait but my problem with him was that he always calls me sexy and shapy, big botty girl which made me feel like he was after my body because he was always telling me he can't wait to have me on his bed because he feels am too sexy.

Yes, I have great body no doubt, I became confused of the situation and decided to break up that was when my ex started begging for forgiveness that now his working in the bank and his planning to settle down by 2020.

My grandmother died I went to Nigeria and we met I realized he has slept with different girls and was even hiding his phone from me. Acting strange so I came back to Dubai continued my work and the white guy was trying to come back that he won't say things like that because he knows am different but the truth of the matter is that I don't even have any single love for the white guy. I still love my ex but my ex keeps talking to me like am a trash, I got angry and blocked him but he sent me massage on Facebook saying am childish and called me names this is someone who can never say things like that to me before but now he talks to me anyhow without respect because he feels am desperate for marriage because I always want to get married early, am in my early 20's.

Due to the situation all the guys both white and blacks asking me out for serious relationship have said no to all because I feel I can't love anyone again in my life because of my ex I don't know if am in my right senses have tried possible ways to forget him, I deleted all his pictures on my Facebook, always watching movies yet nothing seems to work.

Now am thinking of traveling to any European country look for a good white man so I can forget about him because I know I deserve better than him. I need advice if dating another guy mostly white can make me forget him or it might make things worst since am doing it because am trying to forget him.
oya come marry me we home base we know how to care for a woman, make her happy and proud of a man she love
why going far when am here
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Ucokezie(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Look Rach, First of all; NEVER GET BACK TO THAT GUY, rather focus on your life and career aspirations. That's your sure bet on forgetting that guy. Marriage is going to tie you down somewhat. You're young and have your life ahead of you. Go live your life!

Add up: Joy ISI Bewaji on Facebook, READ UP her rants AND thank me later. I'll be waiting ✊�
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by SenatorAiyzik: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
thanks a million

You're always welcome
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by SwagPower: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
I'm kinda similar to the OP's Boyfriend but I'll never abuse a woman. My gf is like the Op..ran out of the number of times we've broken up and she keeps coming back ..Las las she told me she can never love anyone else ,so we die here...The heart wants what it wants..

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
What exactly do you want ma?
God bless you.what the hell do you want young woman
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Rach111: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
3pleo:

sorry I don't need a boyfriend because I have them at my disposal and I still said no to all. I just need to heal myself nothing else
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by NadiaR(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
sorry I don't need a boyfriend because I have them at my disposal and I still said no to all. I just need to heal myself nothing else
hmmmmm.....will-saying-NO-to-all-heal-you?___incase-you-need-a-relationship-doctor.....holla-at-me
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by ericmor: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
itunity007:
grin cheesy and who told you am not white

Ok oo, continue. Goodluck
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by sweettinz20(m): 1:54am On Sep 30, 2019
Rach111:
i would like to be your friend i would really like getting to know you and I'm serious about it
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by judility(m): 3:26am On Sep 30, 2019
Baby add me up, am same shoe with you, maybe we can make our intentions come true..
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Revolva(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2019
Nonsense dating someone for six year wat r u guys dating for to break record or wat

Stupid relationship people carry for head of una be virgin nkor make we die

U guys could have gotten married
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Realhommie(m): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2019
Early 20's yet you've dated for 6 years already, plus the time you've been away from your Nigerian ex and dated the Canadian, that should be 7+ years..

It is a wa... Anyways, what's my business.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Surulereman(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2019
You are just young and naive. You dated your ex for 6 years and you're still in your early 20s. You need more experience in the field of relationships to understand what you want/need in a relationship with a man and what a man wants/needs from you. Take your time. You may maintain your values but give other admirers a chance. You will learn one or two new things in the process. Good men are everywhere, not just in Europe.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by haywhyt(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2019
forget abt him(ex) and move on
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by MrLekan95(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
following....
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by PrincewithGod(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
This generation sef! Always about immorality, what about eternity, you people are even thinking about it. Where are going to spend eternity after you exit this life? Think about it.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by 3pleo: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Rach111:
Another bf might be what u need to heal grin
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by XVIER(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
3pleo:

weldon oooo ashawo
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by 3pleo: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2019
XVIER:
weldon oooo ashawo
Thank you ashawo brother grin

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Starz825(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2019
Rach111:

I don't just like ladies that think like a lady...
When it comes to relationship.. think like a man...

See now...sit down and think Abt it...the white isn't in the picture because u don't even admire him...u only wanted to escape the emotional pressure the black guy was putting on u, so am not gonna talk about the white guy....now listen the black guy you claim to love doesn't respect you and he's been sleeping around ever since ur first break up...
Now look at it- he got two things....he is abusive/lacks respect and he is likely to be a cheat even when u get married to him....
So ask your sef....do you wanna be with this kind of man- those two things I mentioned above are his weaknesses....ask your self:can I live with that?...if yes then ur love can begin... because you don't claim to love somebody when you aren't satisfied with their strengths and weaknesses....
Don't tell anyone u love them until you have thoroughly checked and satisfied with their strengths and weaknesses...so then u can live with them...
If your answer is No....then let him go... trying to remind urself of his weaknesses alone will piss you off...but because many people don't know what they want.....when you want to pick a woman or a man....don't put emotional thinking into work but logical thinking....
For example...you dating a lady and while in the relationship she cheated on you with another guy maybe her ex or some other guy....if u are emotional you will want to give her another chance because u will claim to love her but if u are logical in thinking then that's the end of the relationship (esp.if u aren't a cheat yourself)...by ending the relationship you have done her a favor indirectly to amend her ways for the next guy....if she is not caught it's a different ball game....but If she is caught that's the end....

When picking a man/woman....don't put ur heart (emotions) first ...use ur brain (logic) first....ur brain allows you to think while ur heart blindfolds ur eyes with emotions so u won't see wat u meant to see
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by XVIER(m): 12:23am On Oct 05, 2019
3pleo:

Thank you ashawo brother grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo) / My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.