Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Please I Need Your Opinions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Opinions (428 Views)

I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With / What Is Worse Than Heartbreak? (your Opinions?) / Is Making Friends Still Worth It In Nigeria? Share your opinions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Opinions by Naughtytboy: 6:12am On Sep 29, 2019
There is this girl we've been friends for some time now, although I wooed her but she said no, but on two occasions we've accidentally slept together at the same place and she let me romance her twice, the first time she said it was a mistake and would never happen again but it happened again the second time. Please what do you guys think? Is she giving me a green light? Just confused.
Re: Please I Need Your Opinions by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 29, 2019
You are really a Naughty boy as your name suggests. In this hard times, all you should be thinking of and seeking advice from people for, is how to be financially stable.

Even if you are, what about other members of your family?

Thinking about green light from a girl when there are other important things to think of.

Oya receive white light
Re: Please I Need Your Opinions by SPOLO(m): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2019
Donalben:
You are really a Naughty boy as your name suggests. In this hard times, all you should be thinking of and seeking advice from people for, is how to be financially stable.

Thinking about green light from a girl when there are other important things to think of.

Oya receive white light
grin
Donalben:

Oya receive white light
Re: Please I Need Your Opinions by Oluromantic: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2019
Naughtytboy:
There is this girl we've been friends for some time now, although I wooed her but she said no, but on two occasions we've accidentally slept together at the same place and she let me romance her twice, the first time she said it was a mistake and would never happen again but it happened again the second time. Please what do you guys think? Is she giving me a green light? Just confused.
You don't need any green light again nw. Just ensure the mistake continues to happen. If you get the green light, is it not this same mistake that you need it for? So forget light and focus on mistake. You no sharp sef!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Opinions by Naughtytboy: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2019
Oluromantic:

You don't need any green light again nw. Just ensure the mistake continues to happen. If you get the green light, is it not this same mistake that you need it for? So forget light and focus on mistake. You no sharp sef!
Smiles tnx bro, if I no sharp i for no fit touch her in the ist place but thanks i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Lady Smashed Her Bf's 45" TV & Other Appliances After He Ended The Relationship / I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.