Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Please Your Advice Is Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Your Advice Is Needed (408 Views)

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Advice Is Needed by Briemode(f): 6:37am On Sep 29, 2019
How can one apply for bank jobs
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 29, 2019
The world has gone digital and the banking sector is not exempted. Nobody relates with hard copies these days as they occupy space and can be tedious to sort out.

Best time to apply is when they call for application or advertise an opening.
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed by Obinnau(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2019
Submit your hard copy cv to corporate bodies and see it at the suya stand 2 days later. Hard copy cv is only used when it's based on referrals

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed by Damfostopper(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Briemode:
Hello nairalanders, please is it better submitting hard copies of CV to banks for employment instead of applying online? And again what's the best time(month) to apply for bank jobs?
lol Briebella..... Daniel Bryan must hear of this
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed by sinaj(f): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Briemode:
Hello nairalanders, please is it better submitting hard copies of CV to banks for employment instead of applying online? And again what's the best time(month) to apply for bank jobs?
Do the both.

If you have the time or strength, walk into the company and submit, you wont die and nobody will beat you either.

It worked for my friend last year, he walked into union and uba bank to submit.
Uba called him afterwards and he is currently working there now.

Its all about luck.
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed by Briemode(f): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Damfostopper:
lol Briebella..... Daniel Bryan must hear of this
Yeah sure.
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed by Briemode(f): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
sinaj:
Do the both.

If you have the time or strength, walk into the company and submit, you wont die and nobody will beat you either.

Its all about luck.
Thanks for your advice
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed by johndill419: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hi, I also worked at home for the first time, and was a mess at home and at work, could not concentrate. I decided for myself that working at home was not for me. Friends advised me to change the situation and do job search https://www.jobssite.ca/ and now I'm working in a spacious office, and I'm very happy about that. Now I have order in the documents and in the work.
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed by Generaloluseye: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
sinaj:
Do the both.

Its all about luck.

Did he submit in Lagos or where?
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed by sinaj(f): 2:09am On Sep 30, 2019
Generaloluseye:

Did he submit in Lagos or where?
in Uyo.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee At Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited / Job Vacancy / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.