Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) (26397 Views)

Osun Police Arrest Two Men For Stealing Their Boss' N15m Car (Photo) / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by Correctgist(f): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2019
A girl received the beating of her life after allegedly stealing money, clothes and expensive Weavons belonging to her friends.

The incidence which happened in one of the female hostels in Uniben is currently making rounds on social media.

One of the girls while beating the said Culprit (Neheta) lamented what she passed through just to get some of the Weavons that got stolen.

Constant social media complainer, Isoko boy on sharing the videos on his IG story, blasted the said girls.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2WJVnQgVOh/?igshid=p60qvfzhlqf0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by Correctgist(f): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2019
Foolish set of girls.....

They have nothing on their dull brains than make-up. weave-on, wigs, Brazillian and Peruvian hair etc.

If only sense is being sold in the market places..........
Keepem:
....they still won't buy.
Well, you could be right!
DominusPrime:

they will still pick hair and paint and clothes over sense even if it's sold in the market
Wow! shocked
WriterX:
grin
X believes some will still refuse to buy even if it is added as free gift in the market, Nigeria have the most advanced form of zombies .
Another wow! shocked shocked

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by decatalyst(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2019
post=82667522:
Foolish set of girls.....

They have nothing on their dull brains.

Girls naturally hate themselves and I used to wonder why. They are supposed to be the custodians of meekness, care, compassion and love.

You will not see guys circulating how they dealt with the Judas among their clique on the social media. You will not even hear it outside their circle!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2019
WTF??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2019
decatalyst:

Girls naturally hate themselves and I used to wonder why. They are supposed to be the custodians of meekness, care, compassion and love.

You will not see guys circulating how they dealt with the Judas among their clique on the social media. You will not even hear it outside their circle!
True that!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2019
undecided

Someone help me with that picture of a Nigerian slayqueeen's head
Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by StrikeBack(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2019
Downside of hoeing business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by blessedweapon(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2019
With stolen hair, if you chyke am now she go deh form Queen Elizabeth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2019
And this girl will one day be a wife and mother of someone...
Nonsense and stupidity join together....
I hate ladies

2 Likes

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by MrRhymes101(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2019
Y can't they report her instead? Students behaving like barbarians. Mtcheeewww... Wedding MC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by 24kmagic: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2019
9ja girls be hating and disgracing themselves since the days of John the Baptist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2019
glink2015:
And this girl will one day be a wife and mother of someone...
Nonsense and stupidity join together....
I hate ladies
Do you also hate your mom and sisters?

Let us learn how to stop Generalizing.
Learn how to use the word 'some'.

GeoAfrikana:

True.

A friend once narrated a scene to me. His mother was discussing with her friends about men and their troubles. Suddenly, his mother shouted: "Okunrin o Lorun" meaning: men have no (space in) heaven.

My friend told his mother: mummy, I'm also a man.

His mother replied: you're not included.

I wonder which principle she used to exempt her son. Me too I need space in heaven. cheesy
You've said it all sir.
Some people don't think twice before talking!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by sylve11: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2019
decatalyst:

plain looking girls arent always happy with voluptuous looking girls.....................that's how it all started. hope you understand? wink cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2019
MbachuJovitaN:
Please check out my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeBwsaTQ3t4l5E8ee5eG0eQ
you will see how i got this fake cut
Look so real!

2 Likes

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by realestniggah: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2019
Why is seun no longer popular on nairaland.. Over the last few years he has taken a step back from this site why?. Abi e don sell am ni? And now living in a Caribbean island.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2019
decatalyst:

They see themselves as competition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2019
Inside life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by toprealman: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Misleading title.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by 24kmagic: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2019
blessedweapon:
With stolen hair, if you chyke am now she go deh form Queen Elizabeth

I de tell you my brother

1 Like

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by iPhoneRepairer: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2019
Jungle justice or should i say roommate justice. It was a royal rumble up in there.
Stealing is not akin to just men alone but women too indulge fully as well though I despise the act with the greatest passion.
Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2019
post=82667726:

Do you also hate your mom and sisters?

Let us learn how to stop Generalizing.
Learn how to use the word 'some'.
True.

A friend once narrated a scene to me. His mother was discussing with her friends about men and their troubles. Suddenly, his mother shouted: "Okunrin o Lorun" meaning: men have no (space in) heaven.

My friend told his mother: mummy, I'm also a man.

His mother replied: you're not included.

I wonder which principle she used to exempt her son. Me too I need space in heaven. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by Itzteewhy(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2019
Bunch of crap!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by toprealman: 8:01am On Sep 29, 2019
Nice work girl.....we need to work together on some projects
Re: Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) by Jerkules: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
undecided

Someone help me with that picture of a Nigerian slayqueeen's head

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turkey Thieves Caught & Flogged In Anambra (Photos) / Girl Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Oniru For Her School In Ikoyi / Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.