Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? (1050 Views)

After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? / The Great Tribulations After Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by MisterJeph(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2019
I once asked, this particular question during a Sunday school service at my church, but I found no answer in the answer I was given, as it wasn't detailed and elaborate. I didn't want to push further because we were already well past Sunday school time and should be halfway into the service.

Moving on; According to the Holy scriptures, a child at the age of seven years and below, dead or alive at the time of rapture automatically gains access into the heavenly kingdom. It also pointed out that life on earth continues for about three and half years before the beginning of earth's destruction, a period during which I believe sexual activities would be committed, hence leading to pregnancy in some cases.

Now my question is this; What is the fate of the children born during this period, would grace still cover them even after the harvest had taken place, or would they be born just to perish in the lake of fire?

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by Adeling(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2019
Wow! Never thought about this. But I think you've already answered your own question. It's a tribulation period of 7years. So you wouldn't expect an innocent child who knows nothing to be thrown in the lake of fire. But, that won't spare the child from been killed or tortured if the parents refuses to take the mark. Nevertheless, he or she will be saved.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by donvicky2007: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2019
That is a nice observation but for me I don't have the answer(s) to your question.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by MJBOLT: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2019
if your god can drown innocent babies then i'm sure he will send innocent babies to hell.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by MisterJeph(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
if your god can drown innocent babies then i'm sure he will send innocent babies to hell.

If you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute, please keep your blasphemous remarks to yourself angry

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by MJBOLT: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2019
if you have nothing sensible to say then i suggest you go fvck yourself

[s]
MisterJeph:

If you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute, please keep your blasphemous remarks to yourself angry
[/s]

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2019
WELL, THE CHILDREN AFTER RAPTURE WILL LEARN TO LIVE WITH US AND ENJOY LIFE WITHOUT LEARNING ALL THE CRAZY THINGS ABOUT YOUR RELIGION. THEY WON'T BE BOTHERED WITH THE END OF THE WORLD AND THE COMING OF A CERTAIN MESSIAH. TRUST ME, WE'LL BE ENJOYING.

MJBOLT IT SEEMS OUR ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF THESE ANNOYING PEOPLE IS THE RAPTURE, AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO LEAVE THIS PLANET FOR US.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by Righteousness89(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2019
MisterJeph:
I once asked, this particular question during a Sunday school service at my church, but I found no answer in the answer I was given, as it wasn't detailed and elaborate. I didn't want to push further because we were already well past Sunday school time and should be halfway into the service.

Moving on; According to the Holy scriptures, a child at the age of seven years and below, dead or alive at the time of rapture automatically gains access into the heavenly kingdom. It also pointed out that life on earth continues for about three and half years before the beginning of earth's destruction, a period during which I believe sexual activities would be committed, hence leading to pregnancy in some cases.

Now my question is this; What is the fate of the children born during this period, would grace still cover them even after the harvest had taken place, or would they be born just to perish in the lake of fire?

Matthew 24:19

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by lizyamos(f): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2019
To answer your questio. I believe God is the giver of children but after rapture no one will be able to conceive again cos the door of heaven will be shut only to be opened during the second coming of Christ which will bring forth the New Jerusalem

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by MisterJeph(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
WELL, THE CHILDREN AFTER RAPTURE WILL LEARN TO LIVE WITH US AND ENJOY LIFE WITHOUT LEARNING ALL THE CRAZY THINGS ABOUT YOUR RELIGION. THEY WON'T BE BOTHERED WITH THE END OF THE WORLD AND THE COMING OF A CERTAIN MESSIAH. TRUST ME, WE'LL BE ENJOYING.

MJBOLT IT SEEMS OUR ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF THESE ANNOYING PEOPLE IS THE RAPTURE, AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO LEAVE THIS PLANET FOR US.

And you will definitely enjoy... But only for a short period of time, after which you would wish you were never left behind. But unfortunately, it would be too late by then

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by Adeling(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2019
lizyamos:
To answer your questio. I believe God is the giver of children but after rapture no one will be able to conceive again cos the door of heaven will be shut only to be opened during the second coming of Christ which will bring forth the New Jerusalem

I don't think there is going to be global barrenness during the 7 years period as stated in matt 24:19.

Pls, my earlier post says 7½ instead of 7yrs. My mistake.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
The scripture already says woe to them by indirectly saying it to their mothers in matt 24:19
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by malvisguy212: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

do you know that you are right ? the peace will last 3 and half year.

@op. the tribulation is a time of JUDGMENT, God always lean toward MERCY than judgment, His mercy endure forever, I believe a merciful God would take the children too. and the one born after rapture, after they die He take them to heaven.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by MJBOLT: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
why did he not show mercy to the babies in noah's time? undecided

malvisguy212:
do you know that you are right ? the peace will last 3 and half year.

@op. the tribulation is a time of JUDGMENT, God always lean toward MERCY than judgment, His mercy endure forever, I believe a merciful God would take the children too. and the one born after rapture, after they die He take them to heaven.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by malvisguy212: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:

I say His mercy endure forever, God mercy is for everyone. before or after. a righteous God know How to judge righteously. if you as a human can think like this, how much more God.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by MJBOLT: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
you have not answered the question,why did god not show mercy to the babies born in noah's time?

malvisguy212:
I say His mercy endure forever, God mercy is for everyone. before or after. a righteous God know How to judge righteously. if you as a human can think like this, how much more God.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by emmasege: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
MisterJeph:

@OP, please show me in the Bible where it is mentioned that a child under 7 years (dead or alive) will be automatically raptured when Jesus comes?

NB: I believe in the rapture but it appears that some details such as this are not captured in the scripture and they are at best subject to individual interpretations or perceptions about the event. One thing is sure though, JESUS is the flight ticket for would-be heaven goers.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
you have not answered the question,why did god not show mercy to the babies born in noah's time?

YOU ARE NOBODY TO QUESTION GOD, HE CAN DO AS HE WANTS.

THEY HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT. ALL THE DUNB EXCUSES TO PROTECT THEIR IMAGINATIONS. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by tommy40(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
MisterJeph:

My dear friend. This problem did not exist until you created it. You simply came up with an assumption and then you quickly concluded in your mind making your assumption to look like a fact. The Bible has no answer for a problem that is not stated in it.
Moreover we should only concern ourselves with the truth that is already revealed and stated in the Bible and not bother ourselves some so called deep knowledge that have no basis in the Scriptures.

Deuteronomy 29:29
The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever...
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by LastDays777: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
What a sad day it will be when people will realize that we will all pass through the great tribulation and persecution. That is when so many will lose faith.

Many are hoping to be raptured out of this world before anything bad happens. Sorry I have a bad news for you. Great persecution is coming to this country soon. Igbos and Christians especially should take note. Because they will be the main target. It will be sudden. Brace up in faith because our faith will be tested.

The only thing most people want to hear is what will tickle their ears. The two witnesses who will make way for the coming back of the Lion of Judah talked about in the book of Revelation are about to come on stage. You think they will be talking about how will all get raptured? No wonder so many people will hate them.

There is a coming"Storm" that will shake this Nation soon. I tell you guys. Be prepared and brace up in faith.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by tommy40(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:

If God had shown mercy to the babies born in Noah's time who would have taken care of them? Remember that these babies you are talking about are God's own creature. His properties. And mind you many times when God allows children to die it's not to punish the children but their sinful parents. Moreover you don't even know whether the spirits of those children are with God in heaven. God is not a wicked God as some think He is. He is a loving God and He wants the best for all His creatures. Believe Him. Accept. Serve Him and endure the evil and wickedness of this world to the end and then you can reign with Him.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by MJBOLT: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
so because no one would be there to take care of the babies,he kills them and also punish sinful parents by killing their innocent babies undecided yet you say he's not a wicked god and he's all loving.

[s]
tommy40:

If God had shown mercy to the babies born in Noah's time who would have taken care of them? Remember that these babies you are talking about are God's own creature. His properties. And mind you many times when God allows children to die it's not to punish the children but their sinful parents. Moreover you don't even know whether the spirits of those children are with God in heaven. God is not a wicked God as some think He is. He is a loving God and He wants the best for all His creatures. Believe Him. Accept. Serve Him and endure the evil and wickedness of this world to the end and then you can reign with Him.
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by tommy40(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
so because no one would be there to take care of the babies,he kills them and also punish sinful parents by killing their innocent babies undecided yet you say he's not a wicked god and he's all loving.

[s][/s]

You are entitled to your opinion about God.
The fact remains that you didn't create yourself and you will not judge yourself neither can you judge God.
It's like a pot telling the Potter that he had not made it well neither had it made other pots well.
Now tell me what can you do about God now since you have concluded that He is wicked? That was the same thought that made lucifer (satan, devil) lose his original position with God forever.
There are knowledge that are beyond us as humans. When someone dies, to us he is no more but to God he is still very much alive because God can decide to put that body and soul together and do whatever he wills with it.
My guy, you don't even know God because if you know him, you will love Him and fear Him.
GOD IS GOOD!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by MJBOLT: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
another pile of incoherent rubbish,just because i did not create myself it means your god did it undecided what if odin,zeus,budda etc created humans and there is nothing good about a god that supports rape,slavery and loves killing babies.

[s]
tommy40:

You are entitled to your opinion about God.
The fact remains that you didn't create yourself and you will not judge yourself neither can you judge God.
It's like a pot telling the Potter that he had not made it well neither had it made other pots well.
Now tell me what can you do about God now since you have concluded that He is wicked? That was the same thought that made lucifer (satan, devil) lose his original position with God forever.
There are knowledge that are beyond us as humans. When someone dies, to us he is no more but to God he is still very much alive because God can decide to put that body and soul together and do whatever he wills with it.
My guy, you don't even know God because if you know him, you will love Him and fear Him.
GOD IS GOOD!
[/s]

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by tommy40(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
another pile of incoherent rubbish,just because i did not create myself it means your god did it undecided what if odin,zeus,budda etc created humans and there is nothing good about a god that supports rape,slavery and loves killing babies.

[s][/s]

Are you accusing God of supporting rape and slavery and loves killing innocent babies?
Where did God support rape and killing? Bring up your facts.
About killing babies. Whether God killed the babies or leave them to grow up and die the same fate awaits them and their soul returns to Him. God can choose to kill babies and receive their soul unto Himself. He owns them. They belong to Him. You didn't create those babies and you didn't put your own spirit in them. GOD did all that. If He likes He can turn you to an anima right now like He did to King Nebuchadnezzar. And if He likes He can restore you back to a human being.
Do not ever think you are kinder or more loving or more considerate than God. No can't fault God. He is faultless! He is blameless. HE IS GOD!
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by MJBOLT: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
you keep typing incoherent rubbish yet you dont know sh1t about your bible,you better go and read EPHESIANS 6:5-9 and quit embarrassing yourself,what a joke grin i didnt create those babies neither did your blood sucking god undecided show us proof of god doing that,i'll wait and your god has no power over me when he cant even help those who serve him.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_Hebrew_Bible
[s]
tommy40:

Are you accusing God of supporting rape and slavery and loves killing innocent babies?
Where did God support rape and killing? Bring up your facts.
About killing babies. Whether God killed the babies or leave them to grow up and die the same fate awaits them and their soul returns to Him. God can choose to kill babies and receive their soul unto Himself. He owns them. They belong to Him. You didn't create those babies and you didn't put your own spirit in them. GOD did all that. If He likes He can turn you to an anima right now like He did to King Nebuchadnezzar. And if He likes He can restore you back to a human being.
Do not ever think you are kinder or more loving or more considerate than God. No can't fault God. He is faultless! He is blameless. HE IS GOD!

[/s]

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by SKhanmi: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
cheesy

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by sonmvayina(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Because of book wey onyinbo give some people ancestors.. All their sense just run leave them... Tufiakwa..

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by tommy40(m): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2019
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? by tommy40(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
you keep typing incoherent rubbish yet you dont know sh1t about your bible,you better go and read EPHESIANS 6:5-9 and quit embarrassing yourself,what a joke grin i didnt create those babies neither did your blood sucking god undecided show us proof of god doing that,i'll wait and your god has no power over me when he cant even help those who serve him.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_Hebrew_Bible
[s][/s]

SKhanmi:
cheesy

Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men: Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free. And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.
Ephesians 6:5‭-‬9 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/eph.6.5-9.KJV
So what's the point you are trying to get from the above Bible passage?
It simply teaches that any child of God who is serving under someone should do it faithfully as if they are serving God. Likewise any child of God who is privileged to be highly placed in society should treat people who are serving them well knowing that we all serve the same master, Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke Is Dead / The Quran And Muhammad Described Islamic Paradise As A Sex Party. / The Demonic Sponsored Lie Of "Rapture Before Tribulation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.