Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her (16649 Views)

2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate / Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground / Adebayo Shittu Drags APC To Court For Disqualifying Him Over NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by lexyabigaul(f): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2019
post=82669501:

Do not wish anyone death.
Nobody knows tomorrow.
Scientist came out with a research that those who wish people bad tend to have bad things happening to them in 21 days... Wikipedia.com.

We pray for long life in good health for you little boy.
Just try to watch your utterances, especially online.
nice one dear those who have ears should adhere to this rules of life, Don't wish anybody bad because it comes back to u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2019
tollyboy5:

as a physicist I need to mention you while I search wikipedia of your unscientific post

#done
please on behalf of all scientist in the world don't post or relate unscientific hypothesis to us.
WE ARE NOT POLITICIANS WHEN WE PUT ON LAB COAT
Okay Oga Physicist!
You can now go to church! wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by middlebelter(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2019
Who does not know that this current INEC chairman is working for APC/PMB?

The Kogi election is abinito rigged in favour of Yahaya Bello. They will all have their reward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by Houstency(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by NkitaAla: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
post=82669845:

Okay Oga Physicist!
You can now go to church! wink
[/s]
Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by NkitaAla: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
post=82669762:

Hehehehe cheesy grin.
Nairaland no go kill person o
[/s]
Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2019
abidjanguy2:
Graphic Video: CCTV footage of the death of one of the victims of the Port Hacourt serial rapist and misogynist who killed 14 girls in 7 states. Video shared by a hotel staff on FB see here http://yusen.online/

if

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by NkitaAla: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
post=82669501:

Do not wish anyone death.
Nobody knows tomorrow.
Scientist came out with a research that those who wish people bad tend to have bad things happening to them in 21 days... Wikipedia.com.

We pray for long life in good health for you little boy.
Just try to watch your utterances, especially online.

You are 100% right dearie.
If only they listen....
What goes around, comes around.
That is the Rule of Life!
Have a blessed Sunday ahead sis. kiss
[/s]
Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by GOFRONT(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by murphyibiam15(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Too bad.
I need Facebook account pls... Not paying more than 2k for it pls
why not create one for yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2019
She is a fine woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2019
murphyibiam15:

why not create one for yourself?
One need atleast 5 months old account to run paid adverts
Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by hush15: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
My beautiful governor contestant. Don't mind them, INEC has been severly compromised.
Nothing good can come out of INEC. Is it not Mahmood Yakubu again (Mr incompetent)?

Mammoth Yakubu is a destroyer of democracy and the country nigeria. Cursed man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by murphyibiam15(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
ooh..I have one for sale
Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by skukimania(f): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2019
E be like say that name self is synonymous to disqualification. Na wa!

No Tacha's zombie should quote me pls, I am not in good mood now. tongue tongue
Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2019
grin, akpoti, apoti means stood in yoruba, Madam akpoti just carry your stood and sit down well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by hush15: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Natasha is pretty. She should be in the oza room not in politics.

kogi gurls are quite beautiful and sweetlookíngfor ťhe records just like the ondo counterparts but they can also be very deceptîve, stubborn and unnecessarily wicked.

i know what am saying
Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by MoIbrahim: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2019
Wait! I am not exactly against her candidature as I am not from Kogi and do not live there. But how can someone fix things if they do not know simple rules? That was how Ezekwesili wanted to pull out of the Presidential race, not knowing what the electoral law said about when and how to pull out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by drskyfly007(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2019
I wish PDP in kogi can use this opportunity and make her their deputy governorship candidate...

She has massive grassroot support base!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2019
hush15:

kogi gurls are quite beautiful and sweetlookíngfor ťhe records just like the ondo counterparts but they can also be very deceptîve, stubborn and unnecessarily wicked.

i know what am saying

Chineke. He be like say one don show you pepper.

Let me try to remember my experiences with Kogi babes... well not so good. Far as i recall, no Ondo chick but i would take your advise to heart. cool
Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by moonbender(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2019
Nigerians should fight this INEC Boss, not our politicians. He allowed himself to be compromised.

Because of him, just him...everybody in Nigeria is affected negatively by the govt.

Until we start venting our anger on the INEC boss....

This man is Nigeria's problem. Not Buhari.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by Andy1234(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2019
We Need Robust Electoral Reform such that, there will not need of Election petition Tribunal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by moonbender(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

I have a 6yr old Facebook account with over 12k follows.

Quote me if you are interested.
Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Natasha is pretty. She should be in the oza room not in politics.
so because she is pretty, she shouldn't join politics. but don't forget that this is not Aisha Buhari
Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by harunayahaya(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2019
post=82669762:
Hehehehe cheesy grin. Nairaland no go kill person o
No Be Small Tin 4 Nija Oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2019
moonbender:

I have a 6yr old Facebook account with over 12k follows.

Quote me if you are interested.
My brother all that is immaterial to me. I'm not a G girl. I simply want an account to run adverts
Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2019
Oma307:

so because she is pretty, she shouldn't join politics. but don't forget that this is not Aisha Buhari

Yes my friend. Too pretty to wade in the muck of dirty politics. I would rather do the fighting for her so as to reserve her energies for the oza room grin
Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by Mrpojj(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2019
Correctgist:
The Kogi State Governorship candidate of the social democratic party, Barr. Natasha Akpoti on Tuesday caused a scene at the entrance to the headquarters of the Independent Electoral Commission in Abuja for disqualifying her from the contest on the grounds of the age of her running mate.

It was gathered that INEC equally refused to accept the replacement of Engr Adams Ogbeche Khalid, who the SDP decided to now be a running mate for Akpoti.

In a video making rounds online, Natasha accused the INEC chairman of corruption, unprofessionalism and bias for conniving with the Kogi State governor, Yahaya Bello, to edge them out of the race.

The governorship election in Kogi comes up on November 16, 2019.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B2-BJsEjEZn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/kogi-2019-natasha-akpoti-accuses-inec-chairman-of-bias-and-corruption-video/
By the time buhari and his cabal is done with Nigeria.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by moonbender(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
My brother all that is immaterial to me. I'm not a G girl. I simply want an account to run adverts

Hello? Have I mentioned you are a G girl or whatever you call it?

You wanted an account and reverted and stated it features.
Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by KarlWhyte(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2019
Hades2016:
Another tacha grin

Where u put ur sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her by Hades2016(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2019
KarlWhyte:

Where u put ur sense?
for your pennis cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo People Have Abandoned Their Farms To Avoid Being Killed By Fulani Herdsmen / Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin / Osinbajo At A Town Hall Meeting In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.